What's new

China 'fears' India's rapid border capacity building: AK Antony, Defence Mi

Thank Who ever the Chinese troll is ! He is going Viral online lol ! Its a eye opener for many Indians to Teach the Chinese who their master is .
1236146_579932332064386_184992336_n.jpg

SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! ! SHOCKER ! ! !

Chinese want Congress to win 2014 election too CHECK THIS !

A Chinese citizen's Replay : " please vote for Singh's party next year, we Chinese love Singh ( Prime misnister of #India MMS ji) and his party(CONGRESS , UPA). There is no other political that has ever done any bigger favor than Singh and his party! I do believe that we Chinese should all write a letter to thank Singh.

If I can meet Singh in person, I will koutou to this man who ensure our victory. "

This had shocked many . As now Chinese People and Chinese Army want Congress Govt led by Manmohan Singh Ji or Rahul Gandhi to rule #India for the next 5 years .

WHY CHINA AREMY AND ITS PEOPLE LOVE CONGRESS Lead Govt in India ?

Why do do u think ? Share and Ask this question with every one ! Every #Indian

This is why i love this IA Fan page than any other army page !
Source : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=579932332064386&set=a.159154007475556.34140.159150404142583&type=1&theater

Sure it will add another bullet at chinese bully ! Jai Hooo

We will invade India whenever the damn hell we want and India will just sit there crying. India has always been our punching bag for decades and it will remain that way. We love to make a mockery of India. Why? Because we can!

India may be crying but India is not punching bags but China is,If China has that much guts and can invade India whenever the damn hell it want then why don't you try it and run away from a cry baby as per you in april stand off on mere warning that too when India said it willing to let down the relationship if China doesn't back of where even Indian Army is not involved but foreign office is.China even punch its bag in Senkaku island case where China said Japan will face consequences,we will obliterate Japan,Japan making grave mistake etc etc.You know you guys and your country talk too much on military front but lacks courage and capabilities to actually do it.If you thing you can repeat 1962 then i will suggest plz refresh your brain and talk in realities.Hus these kind of Chinas hollow statement are becoming old when world knows that like on one side they say China military is quantitative strong on other side they said but maximum quantity is obsolete.

Plz how many times must we do this.Simple PLA is helpless atm as IAF completely outclasses PLAAF in border and any advance on ground without aircover only ends up in supply lines destroyed and PLA units pounded to submission ala longewala on a large scale.
Secondly on ground to succeed in mountain warfare u need 7 to 1 advantage .Its completely impossible for PLA to achieve.
In 1962 they had 80000 men to our 10000,plus surprise as well as automatic rifles to our bolt action ones.Chinese trolls have a habit of wetting their pants too regularly.

What would be the goal of the attack?

Kashmir population is ready for independence, but North East states population is not ready. Since 1947 this NE states and Bangladesh theater was mismanaged by both Chinese and Pakistan strategists, the result was 1971 loss for China and Pakistan. Since then due to lack of attention, most of the population there lost hope. Chinese intelligence need to find and back a political party indigenous to the area and make the population ready for independence. This will take at least 5-10 years if not more.

Nepal and Bhutan need to be under complete Chinese control.

An insurgency in North East states would drain Indian GDP by at least 1-2%, due to destabilization and mobilization.

Only when the NE states population is ready, a full scale insurgency should be commenced and when the Indian armed forces is lured into committing atrocities among local population there, finally China can step in as the savior. This is how Pakistan was broken up in 1971. You guys need to study that incident in detail to see how the Indian medicine can be applied to India itself to cut off the Chicken Neck.

YOU ARE SO CLEVER-Population of Assam is 31 million made of Hindus and Bangladesh Muslims mainly are aligned to the Indian flag.Many indigineous population of the NE dislike Banladesh muslims-please find out why?

really?

Vietnam kicked us badly? on the morning of 1984-07-12, 3700 vietnamese soldiers were killed by the PLA with almost 0 Chinese loss. as of today, Vietnamese regime consider that battle as national secret. When we invaded Vietnam, we destroyed all their industral capacities in the north, as of today, it is still a backwaster region.

we didn't occupy vietnam, because it was never the plan. just like we didn't occupy your nation after 1962. we two nations are side by side. any vietnamese loser entered China by force? what a fancy winning result for vietnam.

:smokin:

1. You didn't say a word about what small country Japan did to you.

2. Viets did kick you hard. That's one small resilient country.

3. In 1962 you made some gains on a mostly unguarded border, we had a small ill-equiped army there. But you were in no position to hold on to the gains, forget about occupying the nation.

Of all the time I have spent in this forum, Not even a single North Eastern guy wanted independence from India, shows your ignorance and illogic posts of yours.

Kashmir is three regions and Leh and Jammu do not want independence from India,In Kashmir valley majority want independence they do not want to join China or Pakistan. So in this scenario independent kashmir valley is out of question.

Nepal and Bhutan are like India states and will remain like that, nothing is going to change that.

regarding insurgency in NE, it is BD govt. that is helping India to catch these terrorists.

On the contrary if GOI have come on the way between the illegal BD migrants in Assam back in 2012, by now a massacre of them would have taken place in the hands of Bodos.

NE people intolerance against BD pole illegal migrants is growing day by day. They feel that these Islamic radicals are a threat to their culture and identity.

So Come out of your ignorance !!

What would be the goal of the attack?

Kashmir population is ready for independence, but North East states population is not ready. Since 1947 this NE states and Bangladesh theater was mismanaged by both Chinese and Pakistan stategists, the result was 1971 loss for China and Pakistan. Since then due to lack of attention, most of the population there lost hope. Chinese intelligence need to find and back a political party indigenous to the area and make the population ready for independence. This will take at least 5-10 years if not more.

Nepal and Bhutan need to be under complete Chinese control.

An insurgency in North East states would drain Indian GDP by at least 1-2%, due to destabilization and mobilization.

Only when the NE states population is ready, a full scale insurgency should be commenced and when the Indian armed forces is lured into committing atrocities among local population there, finally China can step in as the savior. This is how Pakistan was broken up in 1971. You guys need to study that incident in detail to see how the Indian medicine can be applied to India itself to cut off the Chicken Neck.

640 km², be it true or false, but the failed policy is we always allow others to intrude and then what our military does, try to push them back. This has more probability of losing land area.

@ . All Tibetan Buddhists are pro-india ,but they do not like the racism they have to face in Delhi.

Hopefully , people in India refrain from racism .

Oh comeone atlest we are a democracy and not a slave like communists.

But he is a "Peaceful person", so much peaceful thoughts he spreads in this forum!!

dude, think about it, have a look at the google map.

your capital city is 300km away from our border, our capital city is 3000km away, we can reach new delhi using cheap unguided rockets, you need to use your best missiles.

there is no way out for your nation to have such dispute with us even if we two nations have the same economy/technolgoy/military. the fact is we don't. india is losing in every single aspect.

look at your infrastructure, is that the one you are going to use to support an armed conflict with us?
look at your defense industry, how many jet fighters/tanks/warships can be built every week? we are called world factory for a reason.
look at your high tech sector, we have internet companies serving hundreds of million users a day, what you have? losers like infosys! what a bloody joke!

now let's look at the future -

we have 1000 universities across China, 6.5 million graduate every single year. what you have?
we invested trillion of USD to build up our roads, railways. can you afford the same? how much reserve you have?

we don't talk, we deliver results. keep this in mind dude: we have anti ship ballistic missiles guided by a network of satellites, we have it tested, we have it confirmed to the US, we didn't announce it. because we don't talk.

we don't talk, we deliver results. keep this in mind dude: our nuclear submarines in active services are classified, officially, according to the government, they simple do not exists! because we don't talk.

look at your big mouth nation. what you have ? what you have done?

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

India has no first use policy against only non-nuclear country. And yes we can't beijing till 2015 but still you have no balls to attack even Vietnam, let alone India. You'll have no ball to attack anyone. japan is 50 times smaller than you but still you have no balls.

They have balls, alright, but as they are approaching midlife their balls are getting bigger than the STICK. So it is worthless!!

And even if that were not the case, India's total nuclear arsenal is less than 1 megaton in total, less than a quarter the explosive power of one single Chinese thermonuclear bomb (4 megaton warhead).

During the Cold War, we were fully prepared to fight a nuclear war against both the superpowers, with the casualties predicted in the hundreds of millions.

Now compare that with India, who don't even have thermonuclear weapons.

Hell, even the delivery system (Agni V) won't even be inducted till 2015... what are you going to do till then, throw the warheads with your hands? :P

Pure BS.
Haven't you grown tired of throwing your same 1 mega ton rhetoric again and again.I mean,how can any one be so naive Mr Ding Dong??According to most conservative estimates,India has between 800-1000 kg weapons grade Pu,enough to build 160-200 fission devices each with around 30 kt assuming each warhead consumes 5 kg of weapons grade Pu.So that makes a total yield of around 4.8-6 mt.
And I think that even a dumb@rse like you know that with addition of a few grams of Tritium,the yield of an fission device can be increased 4-6 times,which are called boosted fission warheads.And the main warhead type of Indian arsenal is not the 30 kt fission ones,but 250 kt boosted fission ones,which are enough to fry your cities.But whom am I trying to educate........a bonehead moron,a brainwashed (assuming you have one) CCP fan!!I very much doubt you can get all these technical staffs with your peanut sized brain (again assuming you have one).

And as for the delivery system,let me inform you that present Agni 3s can very much cover all of your country.The 3500 km range is with 2 ton warheads,but the present 250 kt boosted fission devices weighs around 400 kg.so this makes the total delivery weight of about 700 kg with the 300 kg Reentry vehicle MkIV.Now your self figure out what would be the range of Agni 3 with this warhead configuration!!
But I know that I wasted my time on you.

you didn't read my post carefully...

Read all his previous replies or threads, he never reads but writes(fires) like a old scud missile!!

the gap widened significantly in the past 5 decades.

we now operate satellite navigation systems. 20 satellites launched.
we now operate ballistic missile launch early warning satellites, multiple satellite launched.
we now operate NOSS style satellite systems, with 19 aircraft carriers in operation all monitored.

we built J-10/J-11B/J-15 in China, including their engines.
we built J-20/J-31/Y-20 and they will be enlisted before LCA.

want more comparison?

please look at our space lab with multiple dockings, including two manned dockings.
please look at the 100% success rate of our ShenZhou program, that is 5 manned mission with 10 Chinese launched into space and back to earth safely.
please look at our 10000km high speed railway network, that is 1 trillion USD project.

N-deterrence? what a bloody joke.

tell me what will be delivery system? Your GSLV style missiles? best luck for that, hope it won't hit mumbai by mistake.

So much Peaceful thoughts. May be you are a incarnation of Lord Buddha!!

I need to be more careful next time, I don't want to risk the chance of seeing Singh or his party to be re-elected. We need Singh and his party, their track record for destroying india is what we seek for.

Singh's contribution to China:

1. Singh and his party effectively prevented any serious infrastructure inventment to ensure China will win any future competition with india. During the same period, we Chinese invested heavily on roads and high speed rail, indians led by Singh sit there and wasted so many years.

For this, I say thank you to Singh and his party.

2. Singh proved to the world that india is not capable of organizing anything, still remember the commonwealth game? when compared with the Beijing Olympic game in 2008, international investors don't need to be smart to see the difference between we two nations.

3. Singh crashed indian economy its rupee. read news. Singh also proved that low IQ people can rise to the top in india.

:sleep: I sleep very well every night because I know Singh and his party can continue to help China for at least several more months.

Now the only question I have is whether Singh is actually on our spy agency's pay book? You know, if that is the case, I do hope they pay him really well, I'd estimate the total contribution of Singh to China to be around 1-2 trillion USD - he sold india's future for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom