What's new

China 'fears' India's rapid border capacity building: AK Antony, Defence Mi

AK Antony is a good Defence Minister, in fact, he is the only one who has some vision & plan in the entire Govt.

what a bloody joke. your entire nation is only about vision and plan. tell me what you guys achieved in your entire history?

dirty cities, low literacy rate, low life expectancy, power grid is highly unreliable, rupee crashed, LCA is crashing, Arjun is still being tested, the sunk submarine is still enjoying the sea bed, GSLV failed.

tell me, what your nation has ever achieved?

oh, yes, you have loser companies as infosys, which employs 8 times more people to make the same money as Chinese baidu.

one day indian, always loser.

When was Indian Army heading towards a forward policy? Any Chinese sources,please?

His only source is an India-hater Brit "Neville Chamberlain".

Chinese themselves know in that they are the wrong-doer .. it were they who invaded Tibet and then even worse.. invaded parts of Ladakh, which was never a part of Tibet, leave alone China.

They built a road in parts of Ladakh with secret incursions, due to unmanned borders on the Indian side (in the 1950s).

Irrespective of what fanboys think here I don't think there would be another Indo-China war both countries very well know even if war doesn't goes nuclear(a highly unlikely scenario) it sill would push back both countries by a few decades or in case nukes come into play it might be true as of now our current nuclear arsenal is not enough to completely annhaliate China but still is more than enough to inflict serious damage to its economy, military strength and civilian population

Both India and China have "No First Use" policies, so nuclear weapons are irrelevant in this scenario, since neither side can use nukes first.

And even if that were not the case, India's total nuclear arsenal is less than 1 megaton in total, less than a quarter the explosive power of one single Chinese thermonuclear bomb (4 megaton warhead).

During the Cold War, we were fully prepared to fight a nuclear war against both the superpowers, with the casualties predicted in the hundreds of millions.

Now compare that with India, who don't even have thermonuclear weapons.

Hell, even the delivery system (Agni V) won't even be inducted till 2015... what are you going to do till then, throw the warheads with your hands? :P

@AADHAAR:

I am curious to know about the Chinese official version of the recent Incursions and it's relation with our previous forward policy.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
what a bloody joke. your entire nation is only about vision and plan. tell me what you guys achieved in your entire history?

dirty cities, low literacy rate, low life expectancy, power grid is highly unreliable, rupee crashed, LCA is crashing, Arjun is still being tested, the sunk submarine is still enjoying the sea bed, GSLV failed.

tell me, what your nation has ever achieved?

oh, yes, you have loser companies as infosys, which employs 8 times more people to make the same money as Chinese baidu.

one day indian, always loser.

Oh comeone atlest we are a democracy and not a slave like communists.

I asked for recent events,not 1962. As Chinese-Dragon said,Indians are heading towards next forward policy.

dude, think about it, have a look at the google map.

your capital city is 300km away from our border, our capital city is 3000km away, we can reach new delhi using cheap unguided rockets, you need to use your best missiles.

there is no way out for your nation to have such dispute with us even if we two nations have the same economy/technolgoy/military. the fact is we don't. india is losing in every single aspect.

look at your infrastructure, is that the one you are going to use to support an armed conflict with us?
look at your defense industry, how many jet fighters/tanks/warships can be built every week? we are called world factory for a reason.
look at your high tech sector, we have internet companies serving hundreds of million users a day, what you have? losers like infosys! what a bloody joke!

now let's look at the future -

we have 1000 universities across China, 6.5 million graduate every single year. what you have?
we invested trillion of USD to build up our roads, railways. can you afford the same? how much reserve you have?

we don't talk, we deliver results. keep this in mind dude: we have anti ship ballistic missiles guided by a network of satellites, we have it tested, we have it confirmed to the US, we didn't announce it. because we don't talk.

we don't talk, we deliver results. keep this in mind dude: our nuclear submarines in active services are classified, officially, according to the government, they simple do not exists! because we don't talk.

look at your big mouth nation. what you have ? what you have done?

We will invade India whenever the damn hell we want and India will just sit there crying. India has always been our punching bag for decades and it will remain that way. We love to make a mockery of India. Why? Because we can!

why do dogs scratch their balls? because they can ! hope you get the message

Both India and China have "No First Use" policies, so nuclear weapons are irrelevant in this scenario, since neither side can use nukes first.

And even if that were not the case, India's total nuclear arsenal is less than 1 megaton in total, less than a quarter the explosive power of one single Chinese thermonuclear bomb (4 megaton warhead).

During the Cold War, we were fully prepared to fight a nuclear war against both the superpowers, with the casualties predicted in the hundreds of millions.

Now compare that with India, who don't even have thermonuclear weapons.

Hell, even the delivery system (Agni V) won't even be inducted till 2015... what are you going to do till then, throw the warheads with your hands? :P

India has no first use policy against only non-nuclear country. And yes we can't beijing till 2015 but still you have no balls to attack even Vietnam, let alone India. You'll have no ball to attack anyone. japan is 50 times smaller than you but still you have no balls.

Oh comeone atlest we are a democracy and not a slave like communists.

democracy? what a bloody joke!

a democracy with 50-60% female literacy rate!
a democracy without reliable power grid!
a democracy with rapists on all streets!
a democracy which imports bullets from Israel.
a democracy with a liar PM who claimed that mumbai would overtake Shanghai by 2010.
a democracy which promoted its power minister after the great power grid failure.
a democracy which for 6 decades refuse to invest on railways.
a democracy which had war with almost every neighbour.
a democracy with a crashed currency.

dude: I call that cancer.

democracy? what a bloody joke!

a democracy with 50-60% female literacy rate!
a democracy without reliable power grid!
a democracy with rapists on all streets!
a democracy which imports bullets from Israel.
a democracy with a liar PM who claimed that mumbai would overtake Shanghai by 2010.
a democracy which promoted its power minister after the great power grid failure.
a democracy which for 6 decades refuse to invest on railways.
a democracy which had war with almost every neighbour.
a democracy with a crashed currency.

dude: I call that cancer.

yes and despite all these, we are still a democracy and not slaves of government.

India has no first use policy against only non-nuclear country. And yes we can't beijing till 2015 but still you have no balls to attack even Vietnam, let alone India. You'll have no ball to attack anyone. japan is 50 times smaller than you but still you have no balls.

That's what Nehru thought as well. :lol:

@AADHAAR:

I am curious to know about the Chinese official version of the recent Incursions and it's relation with our previous forward policy.:)

The chinese foreign ministry spokesman accepted that china had rolled back its tent (I read the news, but its not available now).

She first said that the matter was "resolved peacefully", but when pressed said that the tent is rolled back.

There is nothing you can do if a Bangladeshi American puts idea into Chinese heads, of course Bangladesh cannot think about doing anything. Try to read the post for a change, everything I proposed will be done by China and their proxies in countries other than Bangladesh, the main one being Myanmar, your supposed ally.

No one gives a hoot about random Bangladeshi nincompoops and their rants. It doesn't take much to spout bs on the internet.

And you really think Chinese are so dumb that they need Bangladeshis to put ideas in their head:lol: You talk as if Chinese folks here on the forum are som high level CCP officials. Putting ideas in their head, yeah sure idea for trolling more like it. Nothing more than that.

All these years when India was at its weakest nobody was able to anything, 20-30 years down the line India would be atleast 5 times powerful as it is today. Good luck with your internet plans.:woot:

@peaceful:

This discussion is not about wrestling match between India and China.Hope everybody agree here about your country's economic enormity and military might. My question is specific. What is the official Chinese version of the recent events (if the word Incursion sounds offensive) happening in Ladakh? What is it's relation or similarity with the forward policy of 1962 and what about complying our previous border agreements?

As far as a military confrontation is concerned,we can have it in a different thread.

The chinese foreign ministry spokesman accepted that china had rolled back its tent (I read the news, but its not available now).

She first said that the matter was "resolved peacefully", but when pressed said that the tent is rolled back.

If this is the official version from the upcoming world economic and military giant,I think they should train their foreign diplomats well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom