What's new

China faces barriers in the Indian Ocean

Researching something not helpful to me consider it a waste of time.

You allow to buy alcohol if you're over 21 yrs of age.
Now, thats one good answer.. you don't want to search.. you don't wanna believe ...
what more to do....
so, you are 21+ still you question like kids.
ok one question ...why do you enjoy bashing india//

Now, thats one good answer.. you don't want to search.. you don't wanna believe ...
what more to do....
so, you are 21+ still you question like kids.
ok one question ...why do you enjoy bashing india//

Not bashing when I stated fact, I don't take joy watching Indian kids live a misery live.

Not bashing when I stated fact, I don't take joy watching Indian kids live a misery live.
really, I can quote 100 examples from your posts where you tried to bash..
you don't enjoy indian kid live in misery so you bash on a internet forum.If you want to improve some lives join some NGO.
again, I am asking, give me your honest answer.
why do you enjoy bashing india

really, I can quote 100 examples from your posts where you tried to bash..
you don't enjoy indian kid live in misery so you bash on a internet forum.If you want to improve some lives join some NGO.
again, I am asking, give me your honest answer.
why do you enjoy bashing india

Already told you being truthful can't be define me as bashful of India.

Is it ??

China just peaked and from here on it will decline. Economies rise and fall china is not an exception.

lol that's so classic, tell me when India will peake? it's like saying man live and eventually will die...so what is the point to live when you know that you gonna die anyway..I just like Indian's logic.

lol that's so classic, tell me when India will peake? it's like saying man live and eventually will die...so what is the point to live when you know that you gonna die anyway..I just like Indian's logic.

Hah .....

Chinese growth is Based on export driven economy, wages are increasing. That business do not work now and advantage is shifted to other nations.

Man live and die and in between those two events lies the so called life, which has to be a meaningful one.

Chinese way of grabbing and warning every one with hegemonic mind set will not last long for sure :tup:!!!!

This world is made with diversity and there is no place for Nazi kind of ideology in Asia nor nations tolerate this kind of mind set.

Truly speaking, Japanese need to tame you people once again.. that is the only thing you know.. If japan has occupied china, china would have been a better country now..:coffee:

Lol typical loser when you lost the debate the best way to derail the conversation by invoking other nations hoping to save your a$$ :lol: , How about you Indian, should we need to tame your people once again as 1962? and I guess that is the only thing you remember of us up until now..:lol:

Lol typical loser when you lost the debate the best way to derail the conversation by invoking other nations hoping to save your a$$ :lol: , How about you Indian, should we need to tame your people once again as 1962? and I guess that is the only thing you remember of us up until now..:lol:

Chinese are themselves are tamed by CCP , we only need to tame 200 CCP guys ...... :lol:, we can tame any one ..... :lol:

Hah .....

Chinese growth is Based on export driven economy, wages are increasing. That business do not work now and advantage is shifted to other nations.

Man live and die and in between those two events lies the so called life, which has to be a meaningful one.

Chinese way of grabbing and warning every one with hegemonic mind set will not last long for sure :tup:!!!!

This world is made with diversity and there is no place for Nazi kind of ideology in Asia nor nations tolerate this kind of mind set.

People always say Nazi, but Fascism is on the other end of the political scale to communism, we can't be both can we. We can't both be short and tall nor can we be both fat and skinny, if measured on the same scale.

As to Chinese growth, I know you think there's no Chinese brand, but that's because your understanding of brand is very basic. A brand is simply word of mouth, it usually is Apple, Windows, but it can also be factories, shipping companies, less public brands, more known to only those in the field.

Chinese goods as of this moment, matches price to quality, good delivery schedule and policies that helps it, decades of experience, and relationships that stretches far and wide.

These things to a businessman is invaluable, 90% of business comes down to I don't like that guy, and I don't trust that guy.

Now, your childish assumption that Indian market and middle class is better than China is obviously from a very uninformed view, Chinese middle class and market is not developed IN RELATION to America and a nation of this size should. It's far more advanced than India's.

Middle class growth in emerging markets - China and India: tomorrow’s middle classes - EY - Global

But Chinese leader's legitimacy derives only on economic progress, while Indian leaders on elections, so while economy is important, they have other priorities, these little free food, cellphones are clear examples. If actual improvement is after then they would have taught a man to fish or at least get him a fishing boat, not give him fish, or a chair to sit on in the boat he doesn't have.

Lastly expansions, did you see China expand? while India and Pakistan are ACTUALLY killing each other, all we done is a war of words. A real politician is someone who walks the tight rope but never falling down. Play it safe and you will miss opportunities if you do it too much then it is bad.

Like a Peking duck, you have to bake it over live flames, a certain period of time and temperature, but they don't use modern equipment. A true chef can do this and make the best duck, just right.

Americans are constantly at war, but they are doing great, why? They know how to walk the tight rope, Indian politicians knows it too. You can see it from the diplomat incident, escalation, but controlled escalation, nobody goes too far, and nothing is delayed, but it's objective achieved, and Indians proved they they are a nation that won't take things laying down, but it also it's business as usual.

That's the sign of a real politician.

BLl4WL3CMAAdMgL.jpg:large
why we care of how Japan is cozying with India as long as India is doing the necessities to please us and we will be happy:lol:
Manjul_Cartoon_260413pol_Chinese_incursion.jpg

Chinese are themselves are tamed by CCP , we only need to tame 200 CCP guys ...... :lol:, we can tame any one ..... :lol:

I remember last time you guys were trying to tame CCP is 1962 :lol:

Last edited:
what do you want now..not feeling like replying you at the moment.. if you really want to tame some one tame yourself..:tup:

You seem to me a reasonable chinese and your avatar is cute :)

No one is claiming Indian middle class is better than Chinese ATM. But Chinese are loosing the edge of cheap manufacturing and that advantage is moving some where else.

I understand Chinese way of doing things, achieving objectives with out actually fighting war. Chinese warnings department comes into the picture in this regard.

But no one in Asia wants to loose their territories nor claims on seas just because some mongol Yuan maps shows that the territory belong to China.

And then there is USA which is waiting to intervene and stop the progress of Asia, If chinese wants to walk a tight line , we can also do that and we can do that better.

Chinese hegemonic mindset is causing all the trouble in Asia. And the threat has to be cut down before it grows and becomes a real danger.

People always say Nazi, but Fascism is on the other end of the political scale to communism, we can't be both can we. We can't both be short and tall nor can we be both fat and skinny, if measured on the same scale.

As to Chinese growth, I know you think there's no Chinese brand, but that's because your understanding of brand is very basic. A brand is simply word of mouth, it usually is Apple, Windows, but it can also be factories, shipping companies, less public brands, more known to only those in the field.

Chinese goods as of this moment, matches price to quality, good delivery schedule and policies that helps it, decades of experience, and relationships that stretches far and wide.

These things to a businessman is invaluable, 90% of business comes down to I don't like that guy, and I don't trust that guy.

Now, your childish assumption that Indian market and middle class is better than China is obviously from a very uninformed view, Chinese middle class and market is not developed IN RELATION to America and a nation of this size should. It's far more advanced than India's.

Middle class growth in emerging markets - China and India: tomorrow’s middle classes - EY - Global

But Chinese leader's legitimacy derives only on economic progress, while Indian leaders on elections, so while economy is important, they have other priorities, these little free food, cellphones are clear examples. If actual improvement is after then they would have taught a man to fish or at least get him a fishing boat, not give him fish, or a chair to sit on in the boat he doesn't have.

Lastly expansions, did you see China expand? while India and Pakistan are ACTUALLY killing each other, all we done is a war of words. A real politician is someone who walks the tight rope but never falling down. Play it safe and you will miss opportunities if you do it too much then it is bad.

Like a Peking duck, you have to bake it over live flames, a certain period of time and temperature, but they don't use modern equipment. A true chef can do this and make the best duck, just right.

Americans are constantly at war, but they are doing great, why? They know how to walk the tight rope, Indian politicians knows it too. You can see it from the diplomat incident, escalation, but controlled escalation, nobody goes too far, and nothing is delayed, but it's objective achieved, and Indians proved they they are a nation that won't take things laying down, but it also it's business as usual.

That's the sign of a real politician.

again that nonsensical F@@rt that i can't endure...British never dominated the IOR without Asia.they ruled Asia,thus IOR.US dominated it when there was virtually almost no navy to contend them.both are different from current situation.you're comparing neanderthal with Justin Bieber... :rofl:

So what if Britain ruled Asia? They still dominated the Indian Ocean you fool! Even against countless wars against the French and the Dutch in the far east.

Today, the USA is the dominant naval power in the Indian Ocean. In the future it will be China.

India is nothing... India's navy is weak... too much obsolete equipment.

Back
Top Bottom