What's new

China faces barriers in the Indian Ocean

The British dominated the Indian Ocean for over 200 years, the Americans have dominated it since WW2. In the future, China will dominate the Indian Ocean.

India will dominate nothing... except their dreams

again that nonsensical F@@rt that i can't endure...British never dominated the IOR without Asia.they ruled Asia,thus IOR.US dominated it when there was virtually almost no navy to contend them.both are different from current situation.you're comparing neanderthal with Justin Bieber... :rofl:

Last edited:
Again.. even if glass is half full and is reality.. you will either whine over it all day or just drink and go to your bed and sleep...:)
Go, get some sleep....

Only revolution in India will bring much need change, how about India spring that will make sure Indian demand from your government will be carry out.

Only revolution in India will bring much need change, how about India spring that will make sure Indian demand from your government will be carry out.
Buddy, you are trying to more indian then myself .. Don't worry too much about India and if you can't stop give some charity..

Buddy, you are trying to more indian then myself .. Don't worry too much about India and if you can't stop give some charity..

Charity only start at home, Indian should be more charitable to your fellow countrymen and don't expect from outside help.

Which is already happening in the form of AAP. India is too big for any instant changes.

Charity only start at home, Indian should be more charitable to your fellow countrymen and don't expect from outside help.
Ha ha ha ... :rofl:
Indian are the most charitable people on earth..
search for the recent article on most charitable nations.. you will get it..
and no buddy is expecting outside help.. It's you who is pressing it ...

Ha ha ha ... :rofl:
Indian are the most charitable people on earth..
search for the recent article on most charitable nations.. you will get it..
and no buddy is expecting outside help.. It's you who is pressing it ...

India didn't turn down world aid to India in combating poverty, as Indian more charitable compare to other people if that a truthful statement, I will commend Indian for your action.

Communist propaganda on full swing. These commies are brainwashed really well. :disagree:

@sincity one thing buddy,
How old are you ?? don't take it otherwise just getting curious..

India didn't turn down world aid to India in combating poverty, as Indian more charitable compare to other people if that a truthful statement, I will commend Indian for your action.
why don't you search for the article and read it..before talking..
and don't ask me for spoon feeding you..

Back
Top Bottom