What's new

China faces barriers in the Indian Ocean

If the same type of cartoon is published depicting Chinese premier, you would have been in jail, beaten. I understand your frustration of not having freedom of speech and venting your frustration here on India .... :lol:

why we care of how Japan is cozying with India as long as India is doing the necessities to please us and we will be happy:lol:
Manjul_Cartoon_260413pol_Chinese_incursion.jpg

I remember last time you guys were trying to tame CCP is 1962 :lol:

why we care of how Japan is cozying with India as long as India is doing the necessities to please us and we will be happy:lol:

No in 1967 and 1987 when Sikkim chose India .... :lol:

If the same type of cartoon is published depicting Chinese premier, you would have been in jail, beaten. I understand your frustration of not having freedom of speech and venting your frustration here on India .... :lol:

I only fustrate if someone is trying to derail the debate with some freedom of speech craps :lol: we chinese are pragmatic we can't prevent Japan to cozy with India but we can make sure that India will do what it must do for chinese interest :lol:

The USA will never give up its basing rights on Diego Garcia, it is instrumental to their "Asia-Pacific Pivot" and to project naval power in the region.

Furthermore Britain will not give basing rights to India. As Britain needs the American funding to keep Diego Garcia operational... otherwise Britain will lose her power projection East of Suez.
Quite right. Neither is the US looking to vacate nor the UK looking for tenants, nor for that matter is India looking for such bases (yet), for now A&N islands is quite enough for them.

Quite right. Neither is the US looking to vacate nor the UK looking for tenants, nor for that matter is India looking for such bases (yet), for now A&N islands is quite enough for them.
Is there a chance in future that India might try to liberate Diego Garcia?

You seem to me a reasonable chinese and your avatar is cute :)

No one is claiming Indian middle class is better than Chinese ATM. But Chinese are loosing the edge of cheap manufacturing and that advantage is moving some where else.

I understand Chinese way of doing things, achieving objectives with out actually fighting war. Chinese warnings department comes into the picture in this regard.

But no one in Asia wants to loose their territories nor claims on seas just because some mongol Yuan maps shows that the territory belong to China.

And then there is USA which is waiting to intervene and stop the progress of Asia, If chinese wants to walk a tight line , we can also do that and we can do that better.

Chinese hegemonic mindset is causing all the trouble in Asia. And the threat has to be cut down before it grows and becomes a real danger.

Cheap manufacturing can turn into specialized manufacturing, as Americans did, and Japanese did, we will level off eventually, but that day is not soon. The reason being, as Chinese goods becomes more and more sophisticated, it will have a huge market in China, and for most just China is good enough, but having a market in China is like having one in US for Americans, a steady income that allows for these companies to take risks and expand.

The map shown is just the official claim, the reason for the claim is Taiwan strait crisis, Americans sent carriers to our shores, regardless of what one thinks of the issue, it's completely inappropriate to show that kind of display. It undermined Chinese prestige and authority. A play straight from the colonial era.

Today it is the same, Asia isn't our playground, but it is the neighborhood's playground, and America is saying if people are picking on us and making inappropriate comments and actions we can't do anything but take it, in our neighborhood.

WW2 Japan, perfect example, Americans without declaring war, pretty much cut off all Japanese supplies to oil and other valuable resources, and sound shocked when Japanese attacked.

watch from 3:00 minutes , and see, this is what I am talking about. They got a gun pointing at our head, enough nukes to wipe us out 100 times and WE are the Threat? We are the good guys.

Yuan is a thousand years ago, why are we using it now? When WW2 ended America wanted China to control the situation in Indo China, and thus be the dominate power in Asia, we refused, why are we taking it now? See things from both sides, put yourself in that situation and think for yourself.

American media may not be controlled, but they broadcast only what ITS people want to hear, not what is the truth, for the truth has no place in POPULAR media.

Manjul_Cartoon_260413pol_Chinese_incursion.jpg

yours is typical chinese hysteria :laugh:,you always making mock of yourself by living in the past delusion. dont imitate like your uncle genghis khan...:china::rofl:

041111satish.jpg

Is there a chance in future that India might try to liberate Diego Garcia?
I'd say next to none. Firstly why is this India's responsibility? Secondly India has historically been against military interventions. Thirdly- why? Just why?

yours is typical chinese hysteria :laugh:,you always making mock of yourself by living in the past delusion. dont imitate like your uncle genghis khan...:china::rofl:

041111satish.jpg

Why would any one like Pakistan try to side with China when India and Pakistan are choosing diplomacy. It is a complex game and S.Asia is for south Asia people, chinese hans can go back to their original north west china leaving Tibet at peace and han hegmonic mindset :lol:.

I'd say next to none. Firstly why is this India's responsibility? Secondly India has historically been against military interventions. Thirdly- why? Just why?
Because it's not good to have some big country to monitor us...
We should worry abt any country just like the way we worry about china...

in 67 and 87, there were no real war. India need to initiate and win a war against China to pull out the sting of the 1962 total defeat.

Why would any one like Pakistan try to side with China when India and Pakistan are choosing diplomacy. It is a complex game and S.Asia is for south Asia people, chinese hans can go back to their original north west china leaving Tibet at peace and han hegmonic mindset :lol:.
namaste anna, ela unav??

Because it's not good to have some big country to monitor us...
We should worry abt any country just like the way we worry about china...
And you think India or any other nation on earth is a position to take on the US militarily? That's irrelevant anyway. There's minimal risk to India with US in DG. The Indian Mil are well aware of their presence and will take whatever measures they deem nessercary protect their assets and national security.

Back
Top Bottom