What's new

China establishes air-defence zone over East China Sea

I am not sure how intelligent is this move is by China. They have simply raised the stakes and have got a rude shock. I am wondering now what next?

Can some senior Chinese member please share his/her thoughts on this subject especially the B-52 bomber violation as per Chinese defined Air-Space?

US will never fight with China directly....they are world No.1 and No.2. They need each other.

US will not be unhappy to see low developed Indian (poor) to evoke China and better have a war in their favor.

We too have no direct enmity with chinese people,but keep ur ultra right wing nationalists in place who talk left and right about annexing territory and nuking people.
And as for never fighting ,thats exactly the point.If u knew u could never fight them why humiliate urselves before the world by posing and declaring as if u could?

We should have shot them down. If the US balked at the idea of striking Syria and Iran, even when the latter shot down its drone, then they would piss their pants at the idea of fighting China on China's home turf. This is empty threat from a bully and paper tiger that's used to pushing ahead with its brinkmanship unopposed.

We should have shot them down. If the US balked at the idea of striking Syria and Iran, even when the latter shot down its drone, then they would piss their pants at the idea of fighting China on China's home turf. This is empty threat from a bully and paper tiger that's used to pushing ahead with its brinkmanship unopposed.

Plz a single US embargo and USN cutting off all your oil supplies and china would beg for mercy.

You will get the chance many times again because they aren't going away anywhere - keep your fighters ready. ;)

We too have no direct enmity with chinese people,but keep ur ultra right wing nationalists in place who talk left and right about annexing territory and nuking people.
And as for never fighting ,thats exactly the point.If u knew u could never fight them why humiliate urselves before the world by posing and declaring as if u could?

Chinese had survived as one big nation for thousands of years already.

They know how to survive better than anyone else: hide your power, and find a way to kill your enemies by themselves.

You Republic of Indian just moulded by British as one country less than 100 years, you may not understand above properly.

Why we talk about US with Indian?
Funny.

Chinese had survived as one big nation for thousands of years already.

They know how to survive better than anyone else: hide your power, and find a way to kill your enemies by themselves.

You Republic of Indian just moulded by British as one country less than 100 years, you may not understand above properly.

Why we talk about US with Indian?
Funny.

Plz,china was ruled by foreign manchus till 1910.Then japanese.Without USA beating japan,there would be no china even.Just those small provinces and cliques.
Hide ur power?Should have thought of that before announcing zone?
Why talk with me?Ask yourself that.Not my problem.

as if B-52 were american bimbos and chinese were checking them out :lol: :lol:

197_97399_155729.jpg

The American had chosen a flight path that show their non-compliance altitude concerning the Chinese ADIZ and at the same time non-threatening enough to not give the Chinese side reason to launch an immediate intercept.

It is hardly surprising, in fact it is expected that the US would not comply with the Chinese ADIZ. After all, Chinese would do and did exactly the same non-compliance to Japanese ADIZ and by extension to US ADIZ as well. Russian do the same too.

And if I have to guess, I would say the US probably had treated the Japanese ADIZ as if it doesn't exist. I have read news report that, during Cold war era, US military planes would even fly over ROC(Taiwan)'s AIR SPACE unannounced as if it is international air space whenever they felt like it.

Last edited:
Lol@ chinese comparing themselves with russians.The russians and americans entering each other is standard practice from cold war days-its not new.Also in these cases its not over disputed territory.
China here tried to upset the status quo by making a unilateral decision and was badly humiliated when others simply ignored them.Its like a overconfindent kid suddenly declared,this is my area -everybody off limits without my permission.And then simply he was ignored because he wasn't paid atention to.
In the end he kept screaming to himself-''this is my area,this is my area''.
US response is like the quote from reservoir dogs movie-
Are u bark all day little doggy or are u going to bite?

Funny you should say that mate, because when we invaded Indian territory -- not ADIZ, but literally a sovereign country -- in April, India was utterly helpless crying to our leaders. India was thumping its chest that it was ready to deal with China this time, but when push came to shove, Indian balls shrank. We showed what a paper tiger the Indian military was. We publicly embarrassed you country.

Where was your big mouth then kiddo?

You laugh at us but you don't realise that your military couldn't defend your country when a foreign army invaded into your sovereign territory!

LOL my chinese friends are behind indian posters..... but the matter in hand is US flights which you monitored.... Not IAF jets.... so forget india (or lets argue in another thread)..... and stick to the topic my ultra national Chinese friends.....

Lol,what happened to emergency defensive measures?
Even civilian flights now refused this laughing stock zone.

There's a huge difference between an "air defense identification zone and a "no fly zone". The PLAAF explicitly stated that civilian flights will pass through without consequence and that defensive measures will only be applied if an unidentified flight is detected. Here, it is obvious that the radar knew which aircraft it was (B-52s) and what they were doing (military exercises). So why is there a need for emergency measures?

This response is perfectly routine, and frankly, seeing how Russian Tu-95s enter American zones all the time, it would be unwise to call any of those countries' zones "laughing stock" zones.

The monkeys jumping up and down are the Indians.

China's first ADIZ have nothing to do with India and the few posters here doesn't represents Indians in general either.

Because they have been humiliated by China in 1962 and in April of this year when our soldiers literally invaded their country deep into Indian territory. India was utterly helpless when our military did that.

China did what it did wasn't to humiliated India. India was encroaching into China's area and threatening China's national security so China pushed them back as any country would.

We on the other hand have defeated the US in the Korean War. We also captured the US spy plane in 2001 and took it apart and after examining everything, we returned the plane in separate parts

China didn't defeat the US in the Korean War nor did China lose. China was provoked by the US and China had to go in to protect itself and it's friend North Korea. It just completed its objected.

Indians are so frustrated with us that the only satisfaction they get is through the actions of Japan and the US. India is too weak to do anything to us. You can feel their frustration and humiliation come out in the open whenever we get into a spat with Japan and the US.

India is a powerful country in its own right and it will get stronger; just like China. There is no sense to belittle what India have accomplished and what it will achieve in the future. However, India does need to be less obsessive with China.

In the future, China and India will be part of a selected group of states that will have great voice and influence around the globe.

Back
Top Bottom