What's new

China establishes air-defence zone over East China Sea

The monkeys jumping up and down are the Indians.

Why?

Because they have been humiliated by China in 1962 and in April of this year when our soldiers literally invaded their country deep into Indian territory. India was utterly helpless when our military did that.

We on the other hand have defeated the US in the Korean War. We also captured the US spy plane in 2001 and took it apart and after examining everything, we returned the plane in separate parts :lol:

Indians are so frustrated with us that the only satisfaction they get is through the actions of Japan and the US. India is too weak to do anything to us. You can feel their frustration and humiliation come out in the open whenever we get into a spat with Japan and the US.

Well, USA is the first one who respects China's ADIZ, so we should appreciate their action.

Next time, they will also support our military drill near the Okinawa base.

Well, USA is first one who respects China's ADIZ, so we should appreciate their action.

Next time, they will also support our military drill near the Okinawa base.

I'm more interested in if commercial airliners will obey our ADIZ (We all know military planes will not bow to anyone's ADIZ. Russian bombers routinely humiliate the American ADIZ).

The two Japanese airlines has rejected it under pressure from the fascist Abe regime.

I think our next action should be the following:

1) ban any commercial airliner from landing in China that don't obey the law in our ADIZ. China is a massive market for airlines and the one of the fastest growing. So any airline that cannot enter China will lose a lot of business and be at a great disadvantage.

2) we should tell all military and civilian planes to not obey the laws of other countries ADIZ if they are not willing to obey our ADIZ.

We can use tit-for-tat policies to disregard or respect other countries ADIZ depending on how other countries disregard or respect our ADIZ. We can use the leverage of our market size to make sure commercial airliners get on our side.

China should not be intimidated and back down. We must be even more firm but we should do it smartly.

I'm more interested in if commercial airliners will obey our ADIZ (We all know military planes will not bow to anyone's ADIZ. Russian bombers routinely humiliate the American ADIZ).

The two Japanese airlines has rejected it under pressure from the fascist Abe regime.

I think our next action should be the following:

1) ban any commercial airliner from landing in China that don't obey the law in our ADIZ. China is a massive market for airlines and the one of the fastest growing. So any airline that cannot enter China will lose a lot of business and be at a great disadvantage.

2) we should tell all military and civilian planes to not obey the laws of other countries ADIZ if they are not willing to obey our ADIZ.

We can use tit-for-tat policies to disregard or respect other countries ADIZ depending on how other countries disregard or respect our ADIZ. We can use the leverage of our market size to make sure commercial airliners get on our side.

China should not be intimidated and back down. We must be even more firm but we should do it smartly.

They first thought with B52 penetrating into China's ADIZ and ignoring China's rule in the ADIZ. They think now they can follow this trend.

Those damn western medias are so misleading, they didn't know what serious consequence could happen here.

Imagine two B52 bombers have obeyed our ADIZ rules, yet those Japanese jets could simply ignore it. So don't blame China if any Japanese aircrafts got shot down.

they flew 200 miles east of tia yu island for half an hour unarmed. the media make it sounds like a superdupa defying act.. lol. russians and chinese does that with jap ADIZ all the time..

they flew 200 miles east for half an hour unarmed. the media make it sounds like a superdupa defying act.. lol. russians and chinese does that with jap ADIZ all the time..

China's ADIZ is definitely a very successful one, with the US Air Force being the first who obeys its rules, what do we expect more? :lol:

they flew 200 miles east for half an hour unarmed. the media make it sounds like a superdupa defying act.. lol. russians and chinese does that with jap ADIZ all the time..

Forget Japanese ADIZ, the Russians routinely does this to American ADIZ (just google it). The Americans can do jack sh*t about it.

ADIZ must be the silliest thing I've ever heard.

Forget Japanese ADIZ, the Russians routinely does this to American ADIZ (just google it). The Americans can do jack sh*t about it.

ADIZ must be the silliest thing I've ever heard.

We can ignore their ADIZ, but we have to make sure they won't ignore ours.

China got bitch slapped by the USAF. That is why you never make those bombastic claims if you can't back it up. A humiliation for the Chinese. Whoever though of coming out with that declaration ought to be fired by the Beijing bosses.

Chinese think they can change the status quo by force. But I will continue to place my bet on Japan as she is not a nation that will back down.

The cheap rhetoric of peaceful rise is over (what nobody ever believes it). I am sure if Japan falls, Vietnam will be the next domino that falls.

Last edited:
Chinese think they can change the status quo by force. But I will continue to place my bet on Japan as she is not a nation that will back down.

The cheap rhetoric of peaceful rise is over (what nobody ever believes it). I am sure if Japan falls, Vietnam will be the next domino that falls.
Japan will fall when China can persuade Russia to attack Japan wt them . VN wont be the next domino coz we can call for unification with Thailand (by force if we must)-Myanmar to build up a solidarity Sub Mekong region . Thats time, we will be Big and strong enough to defend our territory.

With strong cards Malacca strait and Kra Kanal in our hand, China will have to treat us nicely or its economy will collapse :pop:

Japan will fall when China can persuade Russia to attack Japan wt them . VN wont be the next domino coz we can call for unification with Thailand (by force if we must)-Myanmar to build up a solidarity Sub Mekong region . Thats time, we will be Big and strong enough to defend our territory.

With strong cards Malacca strait and Kra Kanal in our hand, China will have to treat us nicely or its economy will collapse :pop:
daydreamed since 1978, now, still in daydream!

The dream will come true when we can produce Su-30 under Russia's license and low IQ Chinese will have to buy its engine from us :lol:
Another daydream, first producing SU-30, then talk, your brain are polluted by Orange agent?

Vietnam alone is too small and too weak if compared to giant China. In order to get a chance (in a possible worst situation, e.i. full scale confrontation), at first step we will need to occupy Laos and Cambodia to ensure their resources and people, re-establishing Indochina.

Next step will be to further advance to Thailand, Malaysia and Burma, shaking hand with India. With China portraited as devil and condemned by the international community, we would get backing and support from our close friend Russia and hopefully from China´s opponents America and Japan, too.

My free thought :p:

Vietnam alone is too small and too weak if compared to giant China. In order to get a chance (in a possible worst situation, e.i. full scale confrontation), at first step we will need to occupy Laos and Cambodia to ensure their resources and people, re-establishing Indochina.

Next step will be to further advance to Thailand, Malaysia and Burma, shaking hand with India. With China portraited as devil and condemned by the international community, we would get backing and support from our close friend Russia and hopefully from China´s opponents America and Japan, too.

My free thought :p:
Good Idea, bad thing is communism.
The West won't support any communism again(one China enough), this time u must rely on urself.
9922720e0cf3d7ca00adcfa6f31fbe096a63a983.jpg

902397dda144ad34f8377957d1a20cf430ad8552.jpg

Back
Top Bottom