What's new

China escalates stand-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how when there's tension between India and Pakistan, the Indian media and TV anchors go berserk but now they have gone all quite as if they have seen a ghost.!!!

Any good examples, timelines, the number of article published, air time given etc etc to back your claim.

Few of your Pakistani friends were saying Indian media was going berserk on this issue. Now suddenly you people are changing your tone, if they have gone quite (by your theory).

What about the billion dollars trade with China that Indians keep bragging about on this forum. :haha:

So what do you want India to do ?

Nato and US will only rain bombs on you,they don't bother to take sides in the dispute,they love to see India burn and die.

We don't derive pleasure of course, but neither are we closely aligned enough at the moment to feel the need to do anything beyond what benefits ourselves. India has made a deliberate choice to not wed the safeguarding of their security to our self-interest/ reallign with the US, they have made it abundantly clear that they want to be non-aligned, so they have it and will stand or fall on their own two feet.

This is of course my own personal opinion based on the political atmosphere in the United States and what I feel are the state of relations between India and the US. Things are improving steadily, but India (and I can't really read this too well but possibly the US), are not ready to take the next step.

Calm the hell down folks
so much time has passed & not even 1 shot fired this is called Maturity between the 2 Countries & please ignore the Threads started by Hongwu his Arse is always on fire

Sino-Indian Relations are very strong to be damaged by this
This is all just Media hype

Any good examples, timelines, the number of article published, air time given etc etc to back your claim.

Few of your Pakistani friends were saying Indian media was going berserk on this issue. Now suddenly you people are changing your tone, if they have gone quite (by your theory).

Initially they did hype it up but now one doesn't hear the likes of Arnab Goswami behaving as if suffering from Piles. !!

What about the billion dollars trade with China that Indians keep bragging about on this forum. :haha:

Apparently India carried out $67 billion worth of trade with China last year and Indians started assuming this gave them economic leverage/dependence with/over China.

For an $8 trillion Chinese economy, Indian trade is just peanuts to them.

Furthermore, China-Japan trade last year amounted to... hold on... $334 Billion and look what the Chinese think of Japan.

Calm the hell down folks
so much time has passed & not even 1 shot fired this is called Maturity between the 2 Countries & please ignore the Threads started by Hongwu his Arse is always on fire

Sino-Indian Relations are very strong to be damaged by this
This is all just Media hype

Well as long as the Chinese withdraw at least.. would you be fine with the concessions China asks for in return for withdrawing from (presumably) Indian territory?

Apparently India carried out $67 billion worth of trade with China last year and Indiands strated assuming this gave them economic leverage/dependence with/over China.

For an $8 trillion Chinese economy, Indian trade is just peanuts to them.

Furthermore, China-Japan trade last year amounted to... hold on... $334 Billion and look what the Chinese think of Japan.

Our trade last year was $3.87 TRILLION.

Our trade with India was around $65 BILLION.

Initially they did hype it up but now one doesn't hear the likes of Arnab Goswami behaving as if suffering from Piles. !!

AB has done three programs on this if you don't know. The piles bleed on other side when he throws the question, his popularity and command is well recognized by many Pakistanis. On Chinese they are Politburo run zombies they don't have guts to face media from democracies, they either talk to themselves or talk for others without their consents.

BTW My friend you are commenting on a news posted in Indian media. May be you don't know the title is changed by the Chinese poster.

We don't derive pleasure of course, but neither are we closely aligned enough at the moment to feel the need to do anything beyond what benefits ourselves. India has made a deliberate choice to not wed the safeguarding of their security to our self-interest/ reallign with the US, they have made it abundantly clear that they want to be non-aligned, so they have it and will stand or fall on their own two feet.

This is of course my own personal opinion based on the political atmosphere in the United States and what I feel are the state of relations between India and the US. Things are improving steadily, but India (and I can't really read this too well but possibly the US), are not ready to take the next step.

India cannot afford to be close to your country simply because their need to kiss up Russia. This is a double edge sword which India is and will be stuck on.

Well as long as the Chinese withdraw at least.. would you be fine with the concessions China asks for in return for withdrawing from (presumably) Indian territory?

No concessions will be made to the Chinese they are asking us to stop Infra development on our side which we can/will not allow
& also the Armed forces & the Border Infra is currently under massive Modernization Program we need to wait till 2020 till we can effectively Fight them of If & ever a war occurs

But I have Full Confidence in both Sides they are filled with Sane minded people not with Hongwus

Chinese are well within their border and protecting their sovereignty in a applaudable defensive and peaceful manner. Indians shouldn't whine and howl aimlessly but rather should apologize to china for their till now aggressive and retarded behavior. :coffee:

It's amazing how when there's tension between India and Pakistan, the Indian media and TV anchors go berserk but now they have gone all quite as if they have seen a ghost.!!!

Isn't that natural. They are preparing to live under chinese rule knowing that their delusional leaders will screw it up with their provocative stance. Another 1962 spanking is awaiting them and the media anchors seem to have realized it.

No concessions will be made to the Chinese they are asking us to stop Infra development on our side which we can/will not allow
& also the Armed forces & the Border Infra is currently under massive Modernization Program we need to wait till 2020 till we can effectively Fight them of If & ever a war occurs

But I have Full Confidence in both Sides they are filled with Sane minded people not with Hongwus
It's too late for India now. Our guns are locked and loaded and aimed at India's forehead. Forget about concessions. It's time to split India up into many smaller countries so Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives can bully them. Now is the time for South Asia's revenge on Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom