What's new

China escalates stand-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
revisionism history is always cute to read when recited by the assimilated ones.

When someone comes into your house, you fight him, Indians are just watching like a coward too afraid.
We fight with honour, not back down to anyone.

We fought to the very death fighting for our pride, India is just watching like a coward.
Infact it's PLA who is watching like cowards. If they dont have the balls to fire, why the fvck did they come? Expecting India to fire first is foolish coz India wont do that as it's a disputed territory and they are demarcated borders and mis understandings do happen. If at all PLA had balls to do some mis-adventure, they would have fired a couple of shots. A fortnight has passed and not even a single bullet fired!! That is what is called as maturity from both sides. Only a moron like you would be itching for a showdown.

When someone comes into your house, you fight him, Indians are just watching like a coward too afraid.
We fight with honour, not back down to anyone.

Why don't CCP have the guts to admit then. You guys keep on denying any encroachment.

We fought to the very death fighting for our pride, India is just watching like a coward.

The CCP hid from Imperial Japanese forces for the most part in northern China, it was the KMT that fought them and was weakened in doing so. The CCP then stabbed them in the back at their weakest and stole control like thieves in the night.

proper strategy, playing off two enemies, but nothing to brag about as China's well being came second in this calculus and the CCP did what you said, 'watched like a coward' as foreign armies desecrated your lands, cities, women, etc. to conserve strength for its own ambition.

Anyways if another tent has been erected I guess this means another unit went to the position... I thought I heard they were surrounded? Guess not.

Also this possibly means they were resupplied and India did nothing to block the attempt, not a good precedent.

I think it is time to join with US and NATO.... Rain NUKES on beijing from stealth bombers.... problem solved for every one(Indian version Hong)

Chinese troops erect fifth tent in Ladakh, deploy dogs - The Times of India

... The report said aggressive patrolling by Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) had managed to push back intruding Chinese troops back by at least 9km before they settled down at the present location which is nearly 18km inside Indian territory in the DBO Sector. The sector is at an altitude of 17,000 feet. ...

Reinforcements en route to Ladakh!

316rmeq.jpg

So according to the article, the Chinese at one time were 27 kilometers well inside the Indian Occupied Ladakh area?

Anyway, all the best India. Nice knowing you.

The CCP hid from Imperial Japanese forces for the most part in northern China, it was the KMT that fought them and was weakened in doing so. The CCP then stabbed them in the back at their weakest and stole control like thieves in the night.

proper strategy, playing off two enemies, but nothing to brag about as China's well being came second in this calculus and the CCP did what you said, 'watched like a coward' as foreign armies desecrated your lands, cities, women, etc. to conserve strength for its own ambition.

Anyways if another tent has been erected I guess this means another unit went to the position... I thought I heard they were surrounded? Guess not.

Also this possibly means they were resupplied and India did nothing to block the attempt, not a good precedent.

write to obama petition for an american rescue of your native country

let's see how he responds or else, you should consider immigrating to russia instead and write to putin

I think it is time to join with US and NATO.... Rain NUKES on beijing from stealth bombers.... problem solved for every one(Indian version Hong)

what is this latest wargame you are playing with kid?

write to obama petition for an american rescue of your native country

let's see how he responds or else, you should consider immigrating to russia instead and write to putin

what is this latest wargame you are playing with kid?

same version which you are playing son...

Actually, only the Chinese side has rail and highways. The Indian side's food is being supplied by helicopters. A conflict will be execution-style :rofl:

Do you even know how the logistics on chinese side are done??

You people are using helicopters, do not post if you don't know the ground situation.

same version which you are playing son...

the version that I have played on years ago is seeing indians to be broken apart completely into 15 smaller states each fighting another in a severe regional war on the subcontinent

China Pakistan S Lanka Nepal BD Bhutan Maldives Myanmar are watching; while Russia and usa, israel, france are kept very busy with arms sales to the region!

Nope, it was the PLA that defeated the Japs, the same military that made a complete and utter mockery of the US military in the Korean War. The PLA showed what an amateur military the US really is. We kicked the American cowards out of North Korea which to this day is America's most humiliating military defeat.
We stripped the dignity of the American military and slaughtered them out of NK. You had massive military budget with advanced weapons but still got your arse whipped. Unfortunately for America, money doesn't solve cowardly soldiers.
Our soldiers fought bravely with pride and dignity and won the war.

Im fairly certain my country is no pushover......and i'm certain we can get ally support too.

Chinese moves are rather confusing. A fight will ruin us both for certain.

What allies could/would do anything? No offense meant, just the only ones I can think of who could influence China on this issue are Russia and the US.

US will not be willing to do anything besides selling arms and reaping the geopolitical benefits of China's forceful strategy to entrench ourselves further in Asia.

India wants it that way because a deeper commitment would push India too far into the US camp and your people feel the country would be less independent that way... well at least thats what I get as the gist of it.

Which is a shame because Republics should stick together and aside from this insistence on non-alignment the US and India have much to offer each other, if only our geopolitical worldviews were made more similar.

Despite what the Chinese on here say an alignment of the world's largest republic and the world's most powerful republic would be nothing to sneeze at, it would give Chinese planners a nightmare.

I understand why India thinks that way though, Only exceedingly looming threats to sovereignty, such as the case of the Soviet Union after WW2 can change perception to such a degree as what firmly welded the rest of Europe and NATO together.

on the topic of Russia...
I also believe Russia will do the same thing as the US, sell arms (to both sides in their case), but not much else...maybe intelligence sharing.
Do you think Russia would do something more?

Nope, it was the PLA that defeated the Japs, the same military that made a complete and utter mockery of the US military in the Korean War. The PLA showed what an amateur military the US really is. We kicked the American cowards out of North Korea which to this day is America's most humiliating military defeat.
We stripped the dignity of the American military and slaughtered them out of NK. You had massive military budget with advanced weapons but still got your arse whipped. Unfortunately for America, money doesn't solve cowardly soldiers.
Our soldiers fought bravely with pride and dignity and won the war.
yawn :coffee: your trolling bores me. I've been on the Korean war merry-go-round too much on this forum with the Chinese members to want to bring it up again here. To put it bluntly,
Your perception aside from being emotionally amateur is the product of a different perception of the start of the war and a misperception of our objectives. Our primary objective was the safeguarding of South Korea, and we succeeded. Chinese forces suffered Massive casualties in the process.

If you bring it up again I will not reply...

US will not be willing to do anything besides selling arms and reaping the geopolitical benefits of China's forceful strategy to entrench ourselves further in Asia.
:omghaha: Indian delusions are shattered again. Just like 1962 nobody came to save them.

the version that I have played on years ago is seeing indians to be broken apart completely into 15 smaller states each fighting another in a severe regional war on the subcontinent

China Pakistan S Lanka Nepal BD Bhutan Maldives Myanmar are watching; while Russia and usa, israel, france are kept very busy with arms sales to the region!
Actually as soon as India is defeated and humiliated in a significant conflict, all the separatist movements will rip it apart.

Similar to what happened to the Qing prestige after the first Opium War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom