What's new

China Economy Forum

What's it ? I even didn't hear that China company.

Wow, mobilephone revolution ...

The image is not floating above the screen.
If they could do that then what purpose would there be to having a screen.

They are just simulating what looking at a 3D screen feels like.
They have some videos of no glasses 3D televisions. But they are not interactive.

Last edited:
Ooh I want one. :partay:

My smartphone is currently a Lenovo, I might hold on to it until this technology matures a bit more.

The image is not floating above the screen.
If they could do that then what purpose would there be to having a screen.

They are just simulating what looking at a 3D screen feels like.
News said they will sell the 3D phone in 2014.07.17, after true phone out then we can discuss more about it.
First thing i can imagine that 3D technology, it's Nintendo‘s NDSL-3D.
011R34b955_lit.jpg

concept has been there for a long time, issue is battery ... how long would the phone actually operate in holographic mode ?

For laptop, I always choose Lenovo ThinkPad W series but I have not bought any Chinese smartphones. They look too sleek.

For laptop, I always choose Lenovo ThinkPad W series but I have not bought any Chinese smartphones. They look too sleek.
Me too, a report in VN said that China smart phone have spyware to steal our information.
  1. Phát hiện phần mềm gián điệp cài trong điện thoại Trung ...
    vtc.vn › Kinh tế

của Báo điện tử VTC - 16-06-2014 - Phát hiện phần mềm gián điệp cài trong điện thoại Trung Quốc-Mới đây người ta phát hiện ra một điện thoại Trung Quốc được cài sẵn... phần ...
Detecting spyware installed in Chinese phone..

I never succeed even after I upgraded my laptop with 16G DDR II and 1T crucial SSD with 50M Greatwall Broadband networks.
黄牛太强大了,你到淘宝上去看就知道。新品发售之日就是黄牛赚钱之时。
I have successfully bought a Huawei Rongyao 6.

Xiaomi, different generation of Xiaomi have three different looks, none of them are consistent.

Phones are boring. Whether they are from China, S.Korea, Japan....they are almost the same.

Keep an eye on this company:

FiiO

I will predict they will become big in about 5 years time. They are the one who successfully marketed affordable but extremely good quality portable audio gears. Other western and japanese company are trying to copy them LOL. Heck there are even chinese company making counterfeits of their products.

I've owned two of their amps. Good stuff. :enjoy:

I have successfully bought a Huawei Rongyao 6.
I am a fan of Huawei too. I have 2 mobiles - Huawei Ascend D2(telecom) and Huawei Ascend P6(unicom). And my wife got a Huawei Honor 3X(CMC) and my daughter got a Huawei honor 3X(CMC) too, again almost 100*2 extra fees (I mean honor 3X).
But to buy a Huawei devices is more convenient than Xiaomi. I only bought a Xiaomi router and tried several times to buy Redmi, Redmi note, all failed. :D:D

Back
Top Bottom