What's new

China Economy Forum

What's the average price if in sea? Here in Beijing it about US $2-3/kg.
the price is 0,5 USD/kg in the North, abt 1 USD/kg in ther South.

Your CP party chief is urging(begging is more appropriate)very patriotic citizen to eat as many lizhis as possible。:D

The fruit generates excessive internal heat。So be careful。
Yeah, they r urging people to eat more and more coz its still have too many in VN now :laugh:

Mua vải thiều là yêu nước: buying Litchi is patriot :laugh:
  1. Mua vải thiều là yêu nước! - Xã hội - Dân trí
    dantri.com.vn › Xã hội

2 ngày trước - Rớt nước mắt, đắng lòng, điêu đứng… vì vải thiều - những bài báo về nỗi lòng người dân trồng vải được phản ánh trên hàng loạt báo trong vụ ...
  2. Mua vải thiều là yêu nước! - Quehuongoi.vn
    www.quehuongoi.vn/xa-hoi/-mua-vai-thieu-la-yeu-nuoc-35909/

2 ngày trước - (Dân trí) - Bắt đầu từ vải thiều, tiếp đến hàng trăm loại cây trái khác của Việt Nam cũng cần chuẩn bị đối phó với kịch bản xấu nhất khi cánh ...
  3. Mua vải thiều là yêu nước! - Tin tức
    f.tin247.com/22990104/Mua+vải+thiều++yêu+nước!.html

2 ngày trước - Mua vải thiều là yêu nước! - mua vai thieu la yeu nuoc! - Tin247.com.
  4. Mua vải thiều là yêu nước! - Tin hay

China-Switzerland FTA takes effect

Xinhua, July 2, 2014

The first tariff-free goods are seen after being landed in the Rhine port in Basel, Switzerland, July 1, 2014. With the witness of first tariff-free goods landed and left Swiss northwestern Rhine port of Basel,the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between China and Switzerland entered into force on Tuesday. [Xinhua]

00016c42b36b151db22348.jpg

The first tariff-free goods are seen after being landed in the Rhine port in Basel, Switzerland, July 1, 2014. With the witness of first tariff-free goods landed and left Swiss northwestern Rhine port of Basel,the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between China and Switzerland entered into force on Tuesday. [Xinhua]

00016c42b36b151db27b49.jpg

Swiss Federal Councilor Johann Schneider-Ammann attends a press conference held in the Rhine port in Basel, Switzerland, July 1, 2014. With the witness of first tariff-free goods landed and left Swiss northwestern Rhine port of Basel,the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between China and Switzerland entered into force on Tuesday. [Xinhua]

China's ambassador to the World Trade Organization Yu Jianhua (L) and Swiss Federal Councilor Johann Schneider-Ammann attend a press conference held in the Rhine port in Basel, Switzerland, July 1, 2014. With the witness of first tariff-free goods landed and left Swiss northwestern Rhine port of Basel,the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between China and Switzerland entered into force on Tuesday. [Xinhua]

China-Switzerland FTA takes effect- China.org.cn

溪洛渡、向家坝、三峡、葛洲坝“四库联调”渐渐浮出水面 - 北极星电力新闻网

Despite what white man say about 3 gorge dam, I firmly believe that 3 gorge dam is a good thing for China. Since the completion of 3 gorge dam, the Yangtze flooding is completey tamed.

The communist despite of all their bad ways not only tamed Yangtze, but since 80s, there is not a single major flood in yellow river, a feat not seen in history.

Right now, China has 4 major dams controling the water of Yangtze, they are 3 gorge, Gezhouba, Xiluodu, Xiangjiaba. The flood water of Yangtze now become electricity for Chinese.

Well Done.

China GuangXi province, GuangDong province, HaiNan province also produce LitChi.
In my place, China LitChi now cheapest sell 5.8 RMB/ 500g, Good quality sell >10RMB/ 500g

6.4 GW Xiangjiaba Hydropower Station will be put into full operation within days.

6.4 GW Xiangjiaba Hydropower Station will be put into full operation within days.

I am an engineer. I greatly appreciate 3 gorge dam and I do not believe in all the shitt of environmentalist.

Right now I am thinking whether Bo Xilai's Xiaonanhai is good. Xiaonanhai on the first look, flooded too many areas, requires the relocation of too many people and the installed capacity is around 1.7GW, far lower than 23 GW of 3 gorge.

But many people under estimate that that building Xiaonanhai would further render hundreds of km of Yangtze navigable.

Before 3 gorge dam, Chongqing is just a small habor. Now Chongqing is the biggest container port in inland China. The mayor Huang Qifan even ask 3 gorge to put priority of navigation above flood control.

黄奇帆:三峡水库水位不宜大起大落 - 地区发展 - 中国区域发展网

I am an engineer. I greatly appreciate 3 gorge dam and I do not believe in all the shitt of environmentalist.

Right now I am thinking whether Bo Xilai's Xiaonanhai is good. Xiaonanhai on the first look, flooded too many areas, requires the relocation of too many people and the installed capacity is around 1.7GW, far lower than 23 GW of 3 gorge.

But many people under estimate that that building Xiaonanhai would further render hundreds of km of Yangtze navigable.

Before 3 gorge dam, Chongqing is just a small habor. Now Chongqing is the biggest container port in inland China. The mayor Huang Qifan even ask 3 gorge to put priority of navigation above flood control.

黄奇帆:三峡水库水位不宜大起大落 - 地区发展 - 中国区域发展网

Is Xiaonanhai among the series hydrostations planned closest to Chongqing?

I think it is still awaiting EIA reports two years after the laying of foundation。

If completed,Chongqing will have a major port at its door step。

Your CP party chief is urging(begging is more appropriate)very patriotic citizen to eat as many lizhis as possible。:D

The fruit generates excessive internal heat。So be careful。
I don't listen to him. In business, they have to plan carefully first. Don't do business with patriotism to correct your bad planning.

Yeap, don't eat too much. About 5-7 litchis is good.

I know these dams, this one and 3Gorges, main objective is to create electrical power, but it would have been nice if China spend an extra million or two to make them look aesthetic. It would really increase tourist attraction.

How can you stop after only 5-7 Litchis?! You eat the whole bundle, thats the way to go.

Fresh litchis with Soy Sauce? That sounds disgusting! Not going to try it. lol

Haha, yeah, not that delicious, but some Cantonese eat litchi this way, they say it's good for health in some way.

Seriously? I think Lychee is pretty awesome on its own.

Correct, I personally prefer litchi with cold storage, it's very tasty in hot summer, but i don't like litchi with soy sauce, so weird. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom