What's new

China downplays Japan's construction of India's first bullet train project

Status
Not open for further replies.
China already exported trains and built railway in India, this is not the first time also not the last time ... it's obviously China CRH train also will appear in India. Is there something so funny ?

Last edited:
Japanese should lobby more to grab other projects in India too. If the price is competitive w.r.t Chinese then India would surely prefer the Japs, eventually easing their burden of loans on the latter.

1. Of course, there will be more Japanese investments in India.

2. Take this as a constructive criticism, please do not use the term 'Jap' it is exceedingly offensive for Japanese. Use the term 'Japanese' instead. Please and thank you kindly.
:)

A necessary cost, i suppose. Japan will make INDIA its base for industry in South Asia as we begin to redirect our heavy manufacturing there. To increase and guarantee Japanese production efficiency, we will help and augment the Governmetn of India's mandate to improve infrastructure. To make money you need to spend. India is worth it.
Buddy.....Lower interest terms only works out to reduction in Profit. The Jobs created in Japan & India will still be the same(massive number), So will the money invested be protected against deflation (more pension for japanese seniors) and Good-will effect will be enormous and immeasurable and something you really cannot compare with money. Higher Interest rate = Good for CEO's . Lower Interest rate = Good for Everyone (but greedy CEO's)

2. Take this as a constructive criticism, please do not use the term 'Jap' it is exceedingly offensive for Japanese. Use the term 'Japanese' instead. Please and thank you kindly.
Hi. Most people in India are really not aware of the History of this term or even that it is offensive. (I learned it from my japanese friend when I first met him in London)

1. Of course, there will be more Japanese investments in India.

Edited. Peace. :ashamed:

If you feel so strongly about it, feel free to not to bid in India. No compulsions.

We certainly don't need to offer our custom to those inclined to disrespect it.
We always said to our Indian friends. Let be real and be good business partner. A win-win cooperation, so to speak. We are not your savior. This is what Indian respects us. We speak like a real friend. Not faking and compliment Indian and make them believe everything handle to them is free. It is important our Indian friends need to understand, it takes two to tango. You cannot let one tango and one just stand and watch.

1. You have no idea what you are talking about. noob. LOL

2. Everyone offers profit...on paper that is. LOL

3. You did not choose Japanese train. The Japanese choose you. LOL

You offer no contribution to this thread besides your typical troll posts. Please if you have nothing good to contribute, don't post then. Your very presence in this thread ruins it for us who are exulted and joyous.

1. I know what I am saying boy.

2. Yes and the HSR deal did not offer any profit and only Loss that is why the High IQ chinese bid for it.

3. If the japanese choose us , how was china allowed to bid in the first place? :rofl:
1. This is why I don't think you know what you are talking about, especially on economic term.

2. We only bid the one where we felt can make money with as MUCH little risk to our own money or fund coming out of our pocket.

3. We didn't bid on this deal. We make bid, on straight term, on other projects. Let see what will come in the future.

We always said to our Indian friends. Let be real and be good business partner. A win-win cooperation, so to speak. We are not your savior. This is what Indian respects us. We speak like a real friend. Not faking and compliment Indian and make them believe everything handle to them is free. It is important our Indian friends need to understand, it takes two to tango. You cannot let one tango and one just stand and watch.

Your posts suggest anything but respect. In business, you win some & you lose some. What you do not do is to mock a potential customer. In this case, India has decided that it will go with the Japanese offer. Not the end of the story. There is a reason that the official stand of the Chinese authorities is nuanced. Unlike you, they understand how business is done. Whether you get an order or not, what you never do is mock & disrespect a customer. If they did what you did, they would never do business in India again.

Your posts suggest anything but respect. In business, you win some & you lose some. What you do not do is to mock a potential customer. In this case, India has decided that it will go with the Japanese offer. Not the end of the story. There is a reason that the official stand of the Chinese authorities is nuanced. Unlike you, they understand how business is done. Whether you get an order or not, what you never do is mock & disrespect a customer. If they did what you did, they would never do business in India again.

You cannot discuss with a troll. He is a known troll here. Just ignore him, he has derailed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom