What's new

China downplays Japan's construction of India's first bullet train project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I want to make sure the Indian understands these things..

1. The Japan finance term, their loan specially is based on Yen currency. While our finance term we offer to Indonesia and Thailand are USD dollar. That's why 2% USD loan is more favorable than a 0.1% Japanese Yen loan.

2. We didn't lower our bid because why should we? Our guarantee of HSR operation is much faster and we have more experience in building all kinds of terrain. We also provider faster service. As you know, with fast service, you pay more.

3. We didn't offer good finance term because unlike other country, India got money (like our Nihon friend just said).. so you should pay for it rather than us risking our money to finance your HSR.

4. The risk of India HSR investment is enormous due to red tape, indiscipline, and also lack of seriousness.

False, everything.

Problem is that HSR deal, nobody is competing. The Japanese competes against themselves. Though, their finance term is still not comparable to Indonesia offer. They only offer that good of a deal to Indonesia because of our involvement. Since this deal, we didn't involve. They really don't have to offer financing 50% of the cost. This just prove a desperate move from our Japanese counterpart.

LOL, well the Indonesians wanted us (Japanese or Chinese) to pay as much as possible for it. You won Indonesian term, good job. The way i see it, one loss is offset with another win.

Our victory in India and Philippines benefits Japan greatly. :)

I'm talking of fact. Go research it.

No you're really not.

Problem is that HSR deal, nobody is competing. The Japanese competes against themselves. Though, their finance term is still not comparable to Indonesia offer. They only offer that good of a deal to Indonesia because of our involvement. Since this deal, we didn't involve. They really don't have to offer financing 50% of the cost. This just prove a desperate move from our Japanese counterpart.

China will now be financing 50% (in fact more) of that HSR project in Jakarta. LOL!

In the end the Indonesians benefit. ;)

so does Japan because in the end if they are happy so are we. LMFAO!!!!!

Lower than a teenage nymph's low waist jeans :P

Hahahaha....! :whistle::whistle:

Btw, I want to make sure the Indian understands these things..

1. The Japan finance term, their loan specially is based on Yen currency. While our finance term we offer to Indonesia and Thailand are USD dollar. That's why 2% USD loan is more favorable than a 0.1% Japanese Yen loan.

2. We didn't lower our bid because why should we? Our guarantee of HSR operation is much faster and we have more experience in building all kinds of terrain. We also provider faster service. As you know, with fast service, you pay more.

3. We didn't offer good finance term because unlike other country, India got money (like our Nihon friend just said).. so you should pay for it rather than us risking our money to finance your HSR.

4. The risk of India HSR investment is enormous due to red tape, indiscipline, and also lack of seriousness.
1. Fed about to raise Interest rates and everything will fall wrt Dollar so in Dollar terms India profits $$$

2. your money your Bid.

3. Still nice to save money

4. Cool story bro.

LOL, well the Indonesians wanted us (Japanese or Chinese) to pay as much as possible for it. You won Indonesian term, good job. The way i see it, one loss is offset with another win.

Our victory in India and Philippines benefits Japan greatly. :)
While the Indonesia deal is a freebie, it provides us other opportunity later on to connect Indonesia HSR. In other words, we look at a long term profit.

There is no victory at all. You put a lot of risks into these projects. It is your money so it is expected to make a profit or else your HSR industry can face bankruptcy. This is the problem with financing country that can afford to pay for it. For the Phillipines, they are insignificant and HSR is more symbolic than anything else.

No you're really not.
I always speak the truth so people don't get confused and regret later on. LOL

While the Indonesia deal is a freebie, it provides us other opportunity later on to connect Indonesia HSR. In other words, we look at a long term profit.

There is no victory at all. You put a lot of risks into these projects. It is your money so it is expected to make a profit or else your HSR industry can face bankruptcy. This is the problem with financing country that can afford to pay for it. For the Phillipines, they are insignificant and HSR is more symbolic than anything else.

India can pay for it; in fact there are over 1300 Japanese businesses in India; all reaping profits. India is a MASSIVE market.

1. Fed about to raise Interest rates and everything will fall wrt Dollar so in Dollar terms India profits $$$

2. your money your Bid.

3. Still nice to save money

4. Cool story bro.
1. No matter what, USD is always more valuable than the Yen.

2. Exactly. Stop asking us to hang out freebie.

3. Cheap is not the way to go.

4. You are welcome. LOL

India can pay for it; in fact there are over 1300 Japanese businesses in India; all reaping profits. India is a MASSIVE market.
A massive market would be useless if the people don't have the money. Africa is a MASSIVE market but nobody interest investing there except us. At least Africa have abundant natural resource as insurance for investors. India got what? If India defaults, your money is gone.

A massive market would be useless if the people don't have the money. Africa is a MASSIVE market but nobody interest investing there except us. At least Africa have abundant natural resource as insurance for investors. India got what? If India defaults, your money is gone.

India won't default. Japan has been active in development projects in India for over 60 years now through the arms of JICA and other ODA platforms. Never have the Indians defaulted.

Indians are actually very good and savvy business partners.

Don't bother ... according to PDF chinese
1) All Indians are poor. Those HSR's are empty
2) Chinese have super High IQ and only China can develop itself ... surely not Indians as India has low IQ.
(Although they like to Hire Indians and actively look for Indian scientists
China has already started to brain drain India )
3) India has soo much red tape that this project will never complete.

:lol:

You can smell the hate and envy. O well. I said it already, but I'll say it again. Japan will devour the Indian market.

China's loss is our gain. Our 1.26 Billion Gain.

:)

1. No matter what, USD is always more valuable than the Yen.

2. Exactly. Stop asking us to hang out freebie.

3. Cheap is not the way to go.

4. You are welcome. LOL
1. YES. Sso we borrow 100 yen today @ interest rate of .1% and it depriciates at say .4% In terms of Dollars we pay .3% less money than what we borrow. ... Basic math boy.

2. We Offer profit... these are Investments not AID.

3. Exactly why we chose Japenes trains. The trains are not cheap , the financing is ... :lol:

You can smell the hate and envy. O well. I said it already, but I'll say it again. Japan will devour the Indian market.

China's loss is our gain. Our 1.26 Billion Gain.

We make great CEO's too.

I hope the train people also teach the crew about the super fast Japenese Efficiency.

India won't default. Japan has been active in development projects in India for over 60 years now through the arms of JICA and other ODA platforms. Never have the Indians defaulted.

I'm not in the business to asskiss the Indian like you are. LOL Fact is India had NEVER been a big investor in infrastructure. This is the first time they loan money for infrastructure. I hope the Indian created value in the future and make a lot of export because as you know, they cannot afford to pay back these loan if they don't make money exporting something. Currently, they offer little value to the world so that's why default is a big possibility. Of course, the judge is still out there. We have to wait and see.

3. Exactly why we chose Japenes trains. The trains are not cheap , the financing is ... :lol:

A necessary cost, i suppose. Japan will make INDIA its base for industry in South Asia as we begin to redirect our heavy manufacturing there. To increase and guarantee Japanese production efficiency, we will help and augment the Governmetn of India's mandate to improve infrastructure. To make money you need to spend. India is worth it.

I'm not in the business to asskiss the Indian like you are. LOL Fact is India had NEVER been a big investor in infrastructure. This is the first time they loan money for infrastructure. I hope the Indian created value in the future and make a lot of export because as you know, they cannot afford to pay back these loan if they don't make money exporting something. Currently, they offer little value to the world so that's why default is a big possibility. Of course, the judge is still out there. We have to wait and see.

I am not kissing any gluteus maximus (and gluteus minimi) , but speaking pragmatically and in truth. India is a massive market; Japan is reaping profits there. LOL!

Can't handle the truth? Step out of the kitchen. :)

Japanese should lobby more to grab other projects in India too. If the price is competitive w.r.t Chinese then India would surely prefer the Japanese, eventually easing their burden of loans on the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom