What's new

China Downplays India-US Logistics Agreement, Terms It 'Normal Cooperation'

Looks like you never took history class. :lol:

China fought DIRECTLY against the USA + 16 of her allies combined during the Korean War (pushing them into the longest retreat in the history of the US military, and the only reason North Korea still exists today).

China fought DIRECTLY against the Soviet Union multiple times during the Sino-Soviet Split.

Go ahead, check it yourself. :azn: We are not India, we won't give up our sovereignty even if we are an undeveloped country fighting against both the superpowers. India gave up their sovereignty just now, during peacetime.
I meant a war on Chinese soil which never happened... We know what are capable of or not .....Chinese version of Sovereignty might have a claim on mars just like entire SCS....
Mighty nation doesn't necessarily mean to fight over every issue....
US with all its might had to reconcile with Iran ......

It would help you and the image of Indian education system if you google "Forgotten War" first.
Image of cheap product has not faded away ....
Moreover I meant a fight directly against US on Chinese soil.....

Image of cheap product has not faded away ....
Moreover I meant a fight directly against US on Chinese soil.....

Some Chinese businessmen may have produced cheap products as per Indian businessmen's request, but Indian colleges home-brew millions of cheap "engineers " that 80% of them are considered "unemployable". Not to mention your glorious standing in PISA showing, 2nd place.........from bottom.

You may also want to improve your language skills, so people would understand that you MEANT.

Some Chinese businessmen may have produced cheap products as per Indian businessmen's request, but Indian colleges home-brew millions of cheap "engineers " that 80% of them are considered "unemployable". Not to mention your glorious standing in PISA showing, 2nd place.........from bottom.

You may also want to improve your language skills, so people would understand that you MEANT.
English is not my first language, so the mistake can be ignored if have a grace to do that....
Yeah keep bragging except the point I raised in previous post....

Back
Top Bottom