What's new

China developing 180,000-ton double-hull aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where on earth did any of us do that. stop derailing threads with stupid comments.

Stop derailing the forum with troll threads using fake articles. This thread has no purpose whatsoever except for the usual clowns to bash China. The bottom line is that there is no such carrier. This is pure fanboy stuff and you all know it.

LOL wow..that is nice, I support the idea, but the vessel should include some nice things like the new German cruiser such as

image-554084-galleryV9-gqhd.jpg

image-554082-galleryV9-pdpp.jpg

image-554080-galleryV9-hrrv.jpg

v bad concept and design...guess CCP/CPC will drain all its $, earned by its blue collar ppl in such a shity projects....

False news: Look at the author:

About chankaiyee2
Author of the book "Tiananmen's Tremendous Achievements" about how talented scholars with moral integrity seized power in the Party and state and brought prosperity to China. The second edition of the book will soon be published, in which the first edition will be the first part entitled "Tiananmen Protests and Jiang Zemin's Coup" with some minor improvement in style and correction of printing errors. The new part, i.e. the second part entitled "Xi Jinping Cyclone", gives an insightful description of the events in China after the publication of the first edition: the mystery of the Bo Xilai's downfall, the mystery of Xi Jinping's nearly two-week absence, the three black boxes, etc. The book does Justice to Tiananmen Protests by revealing Tiananmen's great achievments in facilating Jiang Zemin's coup to substitute intellectuals' dominance of the party and state for workers' and peasants'. It refutes Tiananmen Butcher's Justification of the Massacre.

OP just posted a thread based on Chinese source... stop your non-sense... don't bark.....

lol @ concept....1,80,000 tons??? it is better to have 3 carriers with 60,000 tons...

Don't think China will build an AC like this. Besides, it's so ugly in my opinion.

I thought China was developing a submarine aircraft carrier...
7.jpg
6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom