What's new

China developing 180,000-ton double-hull aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS story. More rubbish stories posted by Indians to bash China. Disgusting!

You Headless chicken CHINI...Look where it is posted and who has published it....then talk.

well, by the way i don't feel that the structure of this magnitude will be not dynamically stable, even if it is statically stable under the rigid body conditions.

The news is from China Daily Mail . Where is it published from ???

can i hide my submarine between both hulls ?:coffee:

i think china should make normal AC in big numbers that would be better

1.This has been in the internet for some time. This is a catamaran /dual hull. But no Chinese official source will comment on this.

2. Per IMO regulations all new commercial ships have to be built double-hull. That means, the hull has to have two plates with a space in-between.

This has been circling the net for a long time now, nothing new and this model has been refuted by some chinese in some other forum.

You know the story dont you?:), The first article when this was published actually said that Chinese will hide their subs/small amphibious boats beneath and between the two hulls..

But if this is going to be a reality in future then I wonder if China's AshBM is actually in their military doctrine as this could be an even bigger target:lol:

This has been circling the net for a long time now, nothing new and this model has been refuted by some chinese in some other forum.

You know the story dont you?:), The first article when this was published actually said that Chinese will hide their subs/small amphibious boats beneath and between the two hulls..

But if this is going to be a reality in future then I wonder if China's AshBM is actually in their military doctrine as this could be an even bigger target:lol:

Ithink its just a CONCEPTUAL DESIGN, If they acctually build this thing then i will say awesome !!!

Where on earth did any of us do that. stop derailing threads with stupid comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom