What's new

China Deployed J-11B jets in Tibet

If the J-11B and J-11BS are indeed nothing more than ostriches than India could surely lighten the number of planes on the Sino-Indian borders.

Before jumping into conversation take a look at the topic which we are discussing. I have never stated anywhere that J-11's are ostriches.. Its the engine development that pulling back China.

so what if they deployed there j11B we got our SU-30mki's deployed there and a special trained mountain devision of 30,000 Troops..

No need to worry guys..!

If they wana End there Dreams of becaming a super power, only then a war btw India-China is possible...:devil:

Chiness got too much to loose in case of war with INDIA..;)
(THINK)

:pop:

http://www.fas.org/blog/ssp/2008/05/extens...ntral-china.php

"Extensive Nuclear Missile Deployment Area Discovered in Central China

deployment_tn.jpg

More than 50 launch pads for nuclear ballistic missiles have been identified scattered across a 2,000 square kilometer (772 square miles) area of central China, according to analysis of satellite images.

By Hans M. Kristensen

Analysis of new commercial satellite photos has identified an extensive deployment area with nearly 60 launch pads for medium-range nuclear ballistic missiles in Central China near Delingha and Da Qaidam.

The region has long been rumored to house nuclear missiles and I have previously described some of the facilities in a report and a blog. But the new analysis reveals a significantly larger deployment area than previously known, different types of launch pads, command and control facilities, and missile deployment equipment at a large facility in downtown Delingha.

The U.S. government often highlights China’s deployment of new mobile missiles as a concern but keeps the details secret, so the discovery of the deployment area provides the first opportunity for the public to better understand how China operates its mobile ballistic missiles."

http://rupeenews.com/2009/09/07/beijings-m...china-tensions/

"Beijing’s Missile in Tibet, & Hainan Naval base scare Delhi: Dramatic rise in India-China tensions

Posted on September 7, 2009 by Moin Ansari

The Chinese Red dragon’s reach has scared the pants off the Indian elephant. Many have predicted a war between India and China within the next few years. Some called that prediction alarmist. First there were repeated statements from Delhi that China was their biggest enemy and threat. Then news stories that China has built a huge infrastructure on the undefined and undemarcated Mcmohan line (the de factor border between India and China). Now the escalating tensions are sounding alarm bells around the world. The Federation of American Scientist has just published pictures of Chinese missiles which can target all of India. The incompetent intelligence agencies of India didn’t have a clue about the missiles. Any high school drop out could have paid a commercial satellite a nickel and gotten the pictures of the satellites. The fact that the FAS pictures has so unnerved Delhi that it has decided to form two new intelligence agencies is a subject of much discussion around the world..."

Last edited:
Before jumping into conversation take a look at the topic which we are discussing. I have never stated anywhere that J-11's are ostriches.. Its the engine development that pulling back China.

J-11Bs use the WS-10A, an indigenious engine. Although there are still issues that needs to be tweaked out they are equipping the airforce in large numbers. If the engine made the J-11B an "ostrich" as you claimed then there would've been no reason to develop the J-11BS, two seat version of the J-11B which also employ the indigenious engine.

J-11Bs use the WS-10A, an indigenious engine. Although there are still issues that needs to be tweaked out they are equipping the airforce in large numbers. If the engine made the J-11B an "ostrich" as you claimed then there would've been no reason to develop the J-11BS, two seat version of the J-11B which also employ the indigenious engine.

Why bother to feed a troll?

Can India build a jet engine for Mig-21?

I never said J-11 is an Ostrich.. please read properly. China never succeeded in any of aircraft engine development yet.

All of its Su-27 variants and J-10 (including J-11) are using AL-31 variants.

Their Fifth Generation is going to use 117S.

Its L-15s are fitted with Ukranian AI-222.

L-7 - Currently Romanian M14, and will be refitted with Czech M601.

K-8- Garrett TFE731.

One more thing... please don't bother to bring your Photochopped images here...

I never said J-11 is an Ostrich.. please read properly. China never succeeded in any of aircraft engine development yet.

All of its Su-27 variants and J-10 (including J-11) are using AL-31 variants.

Their Fifth Generation is going to use 117S.

Its L-15s are fitted with Ukranian AI-222.

L-7 - Currently Romanian M14, and will be refitted with Czech M601.

K-8- Garrett TFE731.

Currently experimenting with our own engines but the Russian ones just last longer. It is indeed a major problem that our engines have short working lifespans.

Currently experimenting with our own engines but the Russian ones just last longer. It is indeed a major problem that our engines have short working lifespans.

You are making some sense here.. All the best for your effort. :tup:

This is old news, now we can tweak the lifespan of our WS engine into 1500-2000 hours, whereas the Russian one can only last for 700-900 hours.

Without a proper reason, the leading designer of the Taihang engine won't make such easy claim that "China will become the engine powerhouse in the next decade".

One more thing... please don't bother to bring your Photochopped images here...

No blurry photos this time. There are not only dozens of clear ones showing distinctly different nozzles from AL-31 but also official news, from Xinhua, confirming that a high number (in the hundreds) of WS-10A are being purchased. If you need the source I'm sure there are a lot of Chinese member who will happily provide them (I believe they are also available in the J-11 thread).

p.s. One of the key differences between J-11A and B is the engine used. All J-11Bs use the indigenious WS-10A while the J-11A use AL-31s.

No blurry photos this time. There are not only dozens of clear ones showing distinctly different nozzles from AL-31 but also official news, from Xinhua, confirming that a high number (in the hundreds) of WS-10A are being purchased. If you need the source I'm sure there are a lot of Chinese member who will happily provide them (I believe they are also available in the J-11 thread).

p.s. One of the key differences between J-11A and B is the engine used. All J-11Bs use the indigenious WS-10A while the J-11A use AL-31s.

Thanks..I have seen those pictures too.. But still I am suspicious about these internet rumours coz none of the reliable international media haven't reported it. Especially Jane's, which is even reported the Fifth Generation developments still silents in this matter and reporting failed attempts.

Moreover I have consulted it with my cousin who is working with this industry. In his opinion nozzles are not a big issue. Its like a detachable thing which can be retrofitted with modified ones.

Back
Top Bottom