What's new

China Deployed J-11B jets in Tibet

The more max take-off weight means the better Maneuveabilty?
I wish all Indias are as so smart as you guy.
According to your theory,the maneuver ability of Su30MKI is the best in the wold,so could you explain why it had no Maneuver energy,and beated by F15C ruthlessly from the top in 2008 red-flag Against drill.
Or Indian pilot is poor quality?

You should know in this Against drill F15C take 3 fuel tank,but 30MKI didn't.And It proved that:TVC in 30MKI is useless.

MKI weren't beaten by the F-15s. Period.
Give me a link that states so. Any link available would only say that there were a lot of MKIs lost due to FRIENDLY FIRE. We had our radars turned off and weren't linked up with their AWACS, so we had to rely on ground based navigation. So we had a lot of friendly fire. Nothing else. MKI can out maneuver an F-15 any day.

And who told you F-15s had 3 fuel tanks?? or is it just to troll??

I already stated before, MKI with a pair of underpowered engines won't become supermaneuvrable because of TVC. Too bad, our Indian friends refused to believe it.:disagree:

Underpowered engine??? Prove to me how its underpowered. The specs say otherwise

Max take off weight means the max total weight of this plane when it can still take off safely.

But more of it does not mean more weapon load if the weight except weapons are much more bigger.

As I know, an MKI itself is a good heavy plane which can carry at least as much load of what an F-22 can. But TVC won't help much if the plane's relative energy to the enemy is too low, because it will neither have enough lift to stay relatively high in the air nor be controllable for long.

Take one super maneuver you may shoot the enemy down, take 2 in a short period or at low speed, you doom yourself by stall.

And you'd better shoot the enemy down after the first energy cost super maneuver if your jet's T-W ratio is not that big as F-22s, because after losing too many energy this plane can not take any effective controllable maneuver any more.

All you said was useless, cause you just didn't look up the specs.

The MKI has a loaded weight of 25 tons, against 24 tons of J11.
But it take-off with 38.8 tons against 33 tons of J11.

Does that ring any bells????

1 ton more weight but 5.8 tons more max take off weight, which means 5.8-1 = 4.8 tons is the extra loading capacity which can be used to carry more weapons.

So it has much more payload.

Give me a link that states so. Any link available would only say that there were a lot of MKIs lost due to FRIENDLY FIRE. We had our radars turned off and weren't linked up with their AWACS, so we had to rely on ground based navigation. So we had a lot of friendly fire. Nothing else. MKI can out maneuver an F-15 any day.

Underpowered engine??? Prove to me how its underpowered. The specs say otherwise

All you said was useless, cause you just didn't look up the specs.

The MKI has a loaded weight of 25 tons, against 24 tons of J11.
But it take-off with 38.8 tons against 33 tons of J11.

Does that ring any bells????

1 ton more weight but 5.8 tons more max take off weight, which means 5.8-1 = 4.8 tons is the extra loading capacity which can be used to carry more weapons.

So it has much more payload.

Yes,now I get it, replying ignorant Indians like you is useless and a waste of time.:wave:

Yes,now I get it, replying ignorant Indians like you is useless and a waste of time.:wave:

oh thats the best reply you could come up with.

he just gave you a few simple mathematics equations.

btw - what makes you think - j-11 is better in maneuverability. when most chinese tend to prove j-20 is better in maneuverability because it has canard ? lmao. ( although i my self agree that canard doesnt define the better maneuverability yes it can help but its not all)

i seen the chinese when they cant prove it start being whining drama queen go play....

I think he is referring to the video by us pilots who participate in red flag. He did mention that after mki activated or use it's tvc it suddenly go down, it looks that the engine is not good enough or underpowered.:coffee:

When the **** did I say J-11 is better than MKI? I just talked about truth I know.

You are so sensitive to compare to China, even when I didn't thought about comparing.

So what if MKIs are better than J-11s?
Did India manufacture its engine?
Did India manufacture its glass cockpit?
Did India manufacture its radar?
Did India design its fight control software?
Did India design its internal structure and material?

Well, as I said, I didn't **** want to compare, you did.

Last edited:
I think he is referring to the video by us pilots who participate in red flag. He did mention that after mki activated or use it's tvc it suddenly go down, it looks that the engine is not good enough or underpowered.:coffee:

What the guy in the video was referring to was when the indian pilots tried to lose an aircraft on its tail, it kicked in TVC, and did maneuvers like cobras to lose speed, but the american pilots had already trained for this and as soon as Indian pilots did the cobra to reduce speed, the F-15 pilots gained altitude to reduce speed, and waited for Su30 to stall, and shot it down during that stall.

This is what he said. Now I don't know how someone can blame TVC for reducing speed. The engine is good enough, in fact more powerful than required. It is the airframe which allows it to lose speed quickly, and it is not a bad thing, in fact one of the best things about the Su30. It can lose speed in an instant.

The problem in the exercise was that the F-15 pilots had trained against the cobra, and had better situational awareness. So the tricks the indian pilots pulled, didn't have the desired result.

But in the end, the exercise ended in MKI's favor. Not in the F-15s, even after AWACS and radar capability.

You referred to a post about the F-15's carrying fuel tanks as a troll..
and here you are claiming the exercise ended in the MKI"s favour???
How did the exercise end in the MKI's favour..enlighten me here..

You referred to a post about the F-15's carrying fuel tanks as a troll..
and here you are claiming the exercise ended in the MKI"s favour???
How did the exercise end in the MKI's favour..enlighten me here..

A final word, from India, on 'YouTube Terry' - The DEW Line

Read the above article. And honestly, the video has been explained a million times on every defense site except for this one, because no one wants to understand what really happened. The truth is that IAF never engaged the Thrust Vectoring at Nellis Air base. His comments were completely baseless.

The officer wasn't even flying in the exercise. He wasn't even present there. He makes so many mistakes, saying the Mig21s had Israeli radar, and what not.

The normal procedures for the Indian fans' reaction towards China's new toys,
1) It is fake, PSed..
2) If it is not fake, it is a copycat or stolen tech from Western or Russian.
3)It still have many weaklink or fouls of this Chinese Stuff...
4)Finally,We Indian are developing the similar stuff and with the help of Russian and Western surely our toys are more advance in spec.

But the most important point they missed is never asure when their
toys can on duty!

:azn::azn:

The normal procedures for the Indian fans' reaction towards China's new toys,
1) It is fake, PSed..
2) If it is not fake, it is a copycat or stolen tech from Western or Russian.
3)It still have many weaklink or fouls of this Chinese Stuff...
4)Finally,We Indian are developing the similar stuff and with the help of Russian and Western surely our toys are more advance in spec.

But the most important point they missed is never asure when their
toys can on duty!

:azn::azn:

The first 3 points applies to most ppl from developed countries.:devil:

btw - what makes you think - j-11 is better in maneuverability. when most chinese tend to prove j-20 is better in maneuverability because it has canard ? lmao. ( although i my self agree that canard doesnt define the better maneuverability yes it can help but its not all)

J-11A is lighter, has higher max speed and higher climb rate.
J-11B is even lighter, and using WS-10A engines give it improved thrust.

MKI has greater load, but usually more weight = less manoeuverability.
MKI compensates for this extra weight by having more powerful engines, TVC and canards.
It's not clear how these measures affect the overall manoeuverability of MKI but if you look at the climb rate of J-11A vs MKI as an indicator:

J-11A: 300m/s
MKI: 230m/s

Last edited:
After illegally occupying Tibet, killing its people, building rail and road for military proposes, building troops barracks, military exercise near border to bully neighbor.

Now, another war mongering act by china. :tdown::down:

And they and their prime minister wen still claim th Indian media to create the hype of chinese threat.:devil:

Hahahahah !!!

Indian butt scratching in Kashmir .... what's the difference ?

When the **** did I say J-11 is better than MKI? I just talked about truth I know.

You are so sensitive to compare to China, even when I didn't thought about comparing.

So what if MKIs are better than J-11s?
Did India manufacture its engine?
Did India manufacture its glass cockpit?
Did India manufacture its radar?
Did India design its fight control software?
Did India design its internal structure and material?

Well, as I said, I didn't **** want to compare, you did.
n wat is J-11 A CHEAP COPY OF sU - 27 ..which is gen behind Su - 30 forget abt Su- 30 MKI-III ...

WS-10 isnt mature yet ... it needs overhauling much more quickly than any engine in the world ...
your AAM's are not on par with R -77 or AMRAMS ...

Avionics are 3rd rated even pakistani dont wanted them for JF-17 but after french denial they are going half heartedly for them ,,, and on the other hand MKIs has best avionics with Indian Israeli and French mix ....

J-11 is a cheap copy ...

No need to argue with the retarded.

That flag make me sick. How is it be possible here?:china::usflag::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom