What's new

China demands territorial concessions to bring it closer to India's sensiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems it hurt you...we all know about the chinese paid ccp members.
50 Cent Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

50 cents mean nothing in China,if they like to mudslng China they should come up with something better,If I like to make some money on the internet,I can simply go to some Chinese website like 猪八戒网,and help some companies promote their products on the internent and I get at least 2 yuan per post,4 times more than 50 cents.and all I need to do is to copy and paste,I dont have to write myself,neither do I have to know English.but for 50 cents,which means nothing in China,I have to go through trouble to write them myself..that sounds really crazy,only China bashers believe in that,all Chinese people will think it's a joke ,check out this 猪八戒网 if you like to make some pocket money,China has many those websites.威客-猪八戒网,ä¸*国最大的服务交易平台

What about Japanese rule in the most of the Eastern China:cheesy:. Multiculturalism is unacceptable in Han culture, read this.
BBC News - A Point Of View: How China sees a multicultural world

Come to China and find if there is any difference between Manchu and Han,but anyway that' not important,what I mean is we are all indigenous Chinese people,don't say we are outsiders.we live on this land for thousands of years,that's different from British people in India.

Only Hans are the Chinese... the Great wall was built to protect Chinese. what more proof then that...

it is testimony to the fact the the king built the wall to PROTECT CHINA. So that is where China ends.

that's absurd ,so I m not Chinese?? how about India,Do you have only one main ethnic group in your country?

Come to China and find if there is any difference between Manchu and Han,but anyway that' not important,what I mean is we are all indigenous Chinese people,don't say we are outsiders.we live on this land for thousands of years,that's different from British people in India.

And all British left India, India didn't become South Africa or Zimbabwe populated with foreigners.

Which Japanese land ruled by China. By the way, even without ruling China, Europeans exploited China to maximum extent. They forcefully fed you opinion after defeating China in a war.
no we never ruled Japan,but they do share many of our cultures.Europeans bullied China when Chins was very weak,all countres were bullied sometime in the history when they were weak,tell me one country never.they are not our original people of course.

that's absurd ,so I m not Chinese?? how about India,Do you have only one main ethnic group in your country?

that is precisely the difference. While Hans have infiltrated into all the other areas and now Uighur and Tibetans and other Minorities are now Minority in their own lands. So Hans first took the lands, and then all the economic activities of those lands. So Hans basically wanted to expand outside the Great Wall and they occupied others lands, called it China and then moved in to take full control.

And all British left India, India didn't become South Africa or Zimbabwe populated with foreigners.

ok,so let's go back to your original post,see the difference between China and India?so don't claim that they are the same

that is precisely the difference. While Hans have infiltrated into all the other areas and now Uighur and Tibetans and other Minorities are now Minority in their own lands. So Hans first took the lands, and then all the economic activities of those lands. So Hans basically wanted to expand outside the Great Wall and they occupied others lands, called it China and then moved in to take full control.

now you are talking about another issue,not related to what I m talking about,if you are interested,we can start a new thread on this new issue.

All land west and North of Great wall were colonized by Han people reducing natives to minority. Last two places Xinjiang and Tibet saw this ethnic cleansing after communist revolution.

no we never ruled Japan,but they do share many of our cultures.Europeans bullied China when Chins was very weak,all countres were bullied sometime in the history when they were weak,tell me one country never.they are not our original people of course.

that doesnt take away from the fact that they ruled you. so is that an excuse that Japan can rule and conquer China and it is ok or you saying what Japan did to Chinese is acceptable to Chinese?

You will see Tibetan have more cultural similarity with Indians than with Hans. Even their writing system is Indian instead of Chinese pictorial script.

so you are digressing into completely irrelavant issues,I only want to point out your mistake of saying the situation in India and China the same,if you guys like to discuss new issues,we can start a new thread,I won't go and I will be there talking with you guys.

Mongols and Manchus are considered Chinese only recently, historically they were considered foreigners. Ancient Chinese history is 100% Han history which was later on invaded by Mongol and Manchus.

so you are digressing into completely irrelavant issues,I only want to point out your mistake of saying the situation in India and China the same,if you guys like to discuss new issues,we can start a new thread,I won't go and I will be there talking with you guys.
White flags? :D

The situation is same. That's only thing we want to point out. Now you cannot say the Mongols and Manchus did not invade China?

If Manchus and Mongols invaded China (as mentioned through Chinese history) then you know they were not Chinese, and only Hans were Chinese.

Obviously Chinese dont invade China :woot:

Mongol invasion of China.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_China

Manchus invasion of China.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchu_conquest_of_China

and if Mongols and Manchus were not Chinese, then Tibetans and Uighur are also not Chinese by any stretch of imagination.

Mongols and Manchus are considered Chinese only recently, historically they were considered foreigners. Ancient Chinese history is 100% Han history which was later on invaded by Mongol and Manchus.

I m one of them so don't call me a foreigner.and I only came to correct your wrong statement.not discussing about minority issues,if you like to talk about Tibet,Xinjiang,Kashmir,NE indian insurgents or sikkhs,we can start a new thread and leave this one clean.

White flags? :D

The situation is same. That's only thing we want to point out.

are you high on something,I don't belive my ancestors the same as British,we live on this land for thousands of years,British colonists had nothing to do with India before.

how many ethnic groups do India have by the way and which one is the only one be regarded as "real Indians"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom