What's new

China demands territorial concessions to bring it closer to India's sensiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from India whose land was put together by the former British colonies and not by any indigenous revolution. Your statement is quite hypocritical...

another ignorant..how many times i have to repeat same lines again.. :hitwall:

British India consisted of 17 provinces and 562 princely states. The provinces were given to India or Pakistan, in some cases in particular — Punjab and Bengal — after being partitioned. The princes of the princely states, however, won the right to either remain independent or join either nation. Thus India's leaders faced the prospect of inheriting a nation fragmented between medieval-era kingdoms and provinces organized by colonial powers. Out of the 17 provinces, 1 opted out of voting. Under the leadership of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the new Government of India employed political negotiations backed with the option (and, on several occasions, the use) of military action to ensure the primacy of the Central government and of the Constitution then being drafted.

There were three States that proved more difficult to integrate than others:

Junagadh (Hindu majority state with a Muslim nawab) – a December 1947 plebiscite resulted in a 99% vote[8] to merge with India, annulling the controversial accession to Pakistan, which was made despite the people of the state being overwhelmingly Hindu.
Hyderabad (Hindu majority state with a Muslim nizam)– Patel ordered the Indian army to depose the government of the Nizam after the failure of negotiations, which was done between 13–17 September 1948. It was incorporated as a state of India the next year.
The area of Kashmir (Muslim majority state with a Hindu king) in the far north of the subcontinent quickly became a source of controversy that erupted into the First Indo-Pakistani War which lasted from 1947 to 1949. Eventually a United Nations-overseen ceasefire was agreed that left India in control of two thirds of the contested region. Jawaharlal Nehru initially agreed to Mountbatten’s proposal that a plebiscite be held in the entire state as soon as hostilities ceased, and a UN-sponsored cease-fire was agreed to by both parties on Jan. 1, 1949. No statewide plebiscite was held, however, for in 1954, after Pakistan began to receive arms from the United States, Nehru withdrew his support. The Indian Constitution came into force in Kashmir on 26 January 1950 with special clauses for the state.

History of the Republic of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think the east part of Indian border was negotiated and made by the British Empire,correct me if I m wrong though.

I think the east part of Indian border was negotiated and made by the British Empire,correct me if I m wrong though.

You are correct. But not only eastern part but all parts of India. India was divided into multiple kingdoms and empires until Britain united India. That is why English is the language that unite India.

You are correct. But not only eastern part but all parts of India. India was divided into multiple kingdoms and empires until Britain united India. That is why English is the language that unite India.

total no of posts: 4438

50% posts: India should buy from US

rest 50% posts: India was multiple kingdoms :rofl:

do u have anything else also to say.

Peaceful China threatening other countries peacefully :whistle:

yes you are wrong. British only gave choice to ALL INDIAN KINGDOMS to decide whether they want to merge with India or Pakistan.

All the KINGDOMS were part of India that time.

What people in China are not indigenous?are you not going to refer to African origin theory in this matter,are you?

India got freedom from British.. is it that hard to understand that for Chinese brain?

So there was India, then came the British and overtook ONLY its governance (the India was still there but now ruled by British) and then India gained freedom- freedom from British Rule.

So all along India was there. Just the governance shifted from Indians to British and back to Indians.

Indian independence movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now if you still continue ranting same thing, then it is clear you belong to the paid ccp group and you do this as its your job assignment.

Just censoring nothing else in Xinjiang and Tibet.

As I already said, its easier for you set foothold on moon compared to Bhutan. :cheers:
With our new Y-20, we'll paradrop tanks directly into New Delhi for the final decisive battle!

What people in China are not indigenous?are you not going to refer to African origin theory in this matter,are you?

Original Chinese land lies to the east and South of The Great wall of China. Manchus a non-Han people came from outside to keep Hans as a united people. :cheesy:

Ok I've heard alternatively this is multiple land disputes with Bhutan, and that this is an offered land swap deal, which is it?

I've only found 1 article on this which characterized it as a dispute, rather than a landswap deal.

According to wiki Bhutan is more India leaning and relations are tense with China.

India is a third party in this dispute,if it joins in openly China will openly enter Kashmir to defend Pakistan.

oh come on u r better than that.... why r u inviting trouble,...u get down in Kashmir is a joke, if u do that then the scs conflict starts , r u ready to face multiple attacks on multiple sides? I don't think so

Ok I've heard alternatively this is multiple land disputes with Bhutan, and that this is an offered land swap deal, which is it?

I've only found 1 article on this which characterized it as a dispute, rather than a landswap deal.

According to wiki Bhutan is more India leaning and relations are tense with China.

obviously relation would be tense, when China is asking for Bhutan territory to strengthen its strategic position. It is trying to bully a small nation to give its land as a barter and no nation would like to Barter its motherland. ccp has no values.

and then Bhutan knows that in case of war if China is able to defeat India, then China would annex Bhutan eventually. So first China would ask for some land from Bhutan and if it helps China to defeat India then China would annex Bhutan itself.

and Bhutan and Nepal will merge with India in future. So their security is guaranteed by India. So Bhutan has no fear of China and need not barter its land. China cannot do anything to Bhutan as IA is protecting Bhutan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom