What's new

China demands territorial concessions to bring it closer to India's sensiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
go and visit the beautiful country... but IA wont allow PLA to enter an inch inside the bhutan borders

why does PLA need to enter Butan?We will go where we believe is ours and if India likes to stop us and let's fight it out.we are superior in every aspect,what can you guys do anyway.

let's see,and by the way in Xinjiang and Tibet we dont have any rebel guerrila groups fighting the government like some many you've got in India.Bhutan is very close to China and of cause we will go there.

Just censoring nothing else in Xinjiang and Tibet.

As I already said, its easier for you set foothold on moon compared to Bhutan. :cheers:

go and visit the beautiful country... but IA wont allow PLA to enter an inch inside the Bhutan borders..

and when the greed of ccp is clear to Bhutan, finally Bhutan will be merging with India like Sikkim.

then you will have to ask India for same land.

Let them implement their CCP policies on other countries, CCP is not realizing that neighboring countries are not Chinese citizens to obey their orders :lol:

All of India's neighbors hate India. It's time to arm Bhutan so they can take back the land Indians stole from them.

A deal could be cut, Tajikistan had a harden stance for a while until an agreement was made and handed 20% of the pamir area.

All of India's neighbors hate India. It's time to arm Bhutan so they can take back the land Indians stole from them.

Like Tibet, Bhutan is a beautiful country.

Please do not f.uck this one up too.

A deal could be cut, Tajikistan had a harden stance for a while until an agreement was made and handed 20% of the pamir area.

not happening. India and Bhutan both know China would eat up complete Bhutan and make it another Tibet if India is not there to protect Bhutan.

India is a third party in this dispute,if it joins in openly China will openly enter Kashmir to defend Pakistan.

China has never done anything openly , you attacked us in secrecy in the midst of friendly relations and scurried away , you didn't appear in any of our wars with Pakistan.

It's indeed a beautiful country,watched a BBC documentary about Bhutan "Lost Land of the Tiger",the scenery thers is just breathtaking!!

Lost Land of the Tiger_Richard Armitage narrator

I spent 2 weeks there alone on my bike (trans-himalayan ride starting from Kathmandu, going through Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan, and Arunachal) in 2008.

It is truly one of the untouched parts of the world.

Neither India nor China should screw it up.

P.S. If possible I would love to one day ride the Friendship Highway between Kathmandu and Lhasa (read about a cyclist doing it - riveting stuff) - but I guess that's not going to happen anytime soon.

I spent 2 weeks there alone on my bike (trans-himalayan ride starting from Kathmandu, going through Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan, and Arunachal) in 2008.

It is truly one of the untouched parts of the world.

Neither India nor China should screw it up.

envy you:guns:

India can keep whining about China-Bhutan way of settle dispute, as expected as usual that it's in Indian nature to cry rivers whenever China undertake some interesting development such: Build Tibet Railway, Build Dams on Brahmaputra, build ports on SL & BD, Gwadar and now Bhutan, you guys cried on every single event, it seems that Indians have endless tears :lol: of course we can't prevent you to cry, ultimately you will calm down and have to swallow what ever the incoming agreement between China and Bhutan over the territory dispute.

What the hell is wrong with Chinese 8 km of territory it is way to small what will china gain from it
This is greed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom