What's new

China demands ‘its share’ of Arunachal Pradesh

our share? it our fuking land

Who told this to you? Your Communist masters? We don't think so. This comes from a northeasterner.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

we have leased 4 TU 22 M bombers from Russia.

We don't need bombers for this antique. Akashs will down it before it even manages to reach halfway. So much for trying to use bombers in Himalayas. :lol:

all politically mature nations have fought and in some cases like china and russia successfully kept strategic buffer zone. and my view of the french revolution has always been that it was purported to secure for the french nation what bourbon dynasty had tried and failed to secure for france: natural boundary. we may say the very same thing about the 1949 revolution. uighurs and turks, tibetans and indians can all just go and cry about it

What's wrong with you Indians? Mahatma Gandhi is rolling over in his grave.

Gandhi fought tirelessly to liberate Indians from British imperialists. In a despicable change from oppressed to oppressor, you Indian imperialists are ruling over our Chinese South Tibetan brothers.

We will free them at any cost and crush all opposition. Defy us at your peril.

troll_detected.png

LOL Chinese want a fight...?
we'll give em one along with most of there teeth.:lol:

For now now one gives a rats rump...Barking like a Pomeranian hardly phases anyone *yawn*

unlike one China-man betting on India not being capable enough to project presence in Vietnamese waters.ANGINST the wishes of CHINA *phusssss*:rofl:
ill bet a million dollars tht China doesn't have the balls to do ****.:rolleyes:

I ll take china seriously when they face Vietnam and philipinnes with some balls...India is a far away affair till then buzz off :lazy:

The only way China can take Arunachal Pradesh and Senkaku Islands from India and Japan is through a war.

Chinese complaints about the current situation wouldn't change anything.

China already patrols Tawang and destroys indian walls we don't like in our territory.

China already patrols Diaoyutai Islands with our coast guard. The only reason we don't grab it with our troops is because we're waiting for Japan to do it first, and claim moral high ground.

China already conquered Taiwan without firing a single shot. The Taiwanese themselves re-elected their pro-China party.

We keep the Korean peninsula divided forever because we Han Chinese can dominate the Choseon people forever.

BWAhahaha, soon we'll dish out more punishment like we did in 1950 and 1962!

China already patrols Tawang and destroys indian walls we don't like in our territory.

China already patrols Diaoyutai Islands with our coast guard. The only reason we don't grab it with our troops is because we're waiting for Japan to do it first, and claim moral high ground.

China already conquered Taiwan without firing a single shot. The Taiwanese themselves re-elected their pro-China party.

We keep the Korean peninsula divided forever because we Han Chinese can dominate the Choseon people forever.

BWAhahaha, soon we'll dish out more punishment like we did in 1950 and 1962!

--------------------------------

I ll take china seriously when they face Vietnam and philipinnes with some balls...India is a far away affair till then buzz off :lazy:

Please, sir, study history before your MASCULINE talk, for history tends to repeat itself.
I believe most people, including the Indians, would agree with me a Indian solder looks rather girlish and silly next to Pakistani and Gurkha soldiers.

Please, sir, study history before your MASCULINE talk, for history tends to repeat itself.
I believe most people, including the Indians, would agree with me a Indian solder looks rather girlish and silly next to Pakistani sand Gurkha soldiers.

Sure he looks girlish :lol:..Why dont you people put on your real flags and spare the Americans of being stereotyped as dumb ?

indian-para-with-tavor.jpg

I believe most people, including the Indians, would agree with me a Indian solder looks rather girlish and silly next to Pakistani sand Gurkha soldiers.

wtf is SAnd Gurkha:woot:

Punjabi ... again...

LOL..what a childish assumption looking at the bracelet.

Many communities wear it and its a fashion statement among the youth.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

wtf is SAnd Gurkha

Pakistanis and Gorkhas..

Pardon the 'American' English..:lol:

wtf is SAnd Gurkha:woot:

What SAnd Gurkha? May be the ones that became British citizens and live in Melbourne. I heard they are unarguably the best fighters in the world.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom