What's new

China demands ‘its share’ of Arunachal Pradesh

^cuz they (Sikkimese) are as Indian as Delhiites

but hey, don't stop with the asinine comments, they are worth a chuckle

dignity, ehh? you mean like shutting down networks in tibet, or killing them for not celebrating chinese new year :azn:
That's nothing.

Do you guys have any idea what the indian army does in the northeast? Brutality, torture and mass graves....

^ Do you guys have any idea what the indian army does in the northeast?
Same as to what chinese do in Tibet and Pakistan in Balochistan :cheesy: and India in kashmir and NE
I think all the 3 countries are epic in trolling hehe:agree:

That's nothing.

Do you guys have any idea what the indian army does in the northeast? Brutality, torture and mass graves....

any proof??but your actions in tibet are exposed on daily bases even after cutting them from outside world:lol:

hey idiot, i only cited russia as an example because you said china refused to settle border with india BECAUSE india is big and powerful and refuses to be bullied, and i showed you an example of a military power no doubt many times mightier than india and yet china settles its border dispute with russia. and now you are saying china WILL settle with big, powerful countries because they cannot be bullied? pick a line and stick to it!

did you read my post idiot ?

i said china forcefully settles the issue if it is in an unassailable position of strength like it has with tajikistan or if it is at a disadvantage like with russia....in either case its a clear cut win or lose,making it easy for china to close the issue...

but with india it is a draw....you are not weaker than us and you are not too powerful for us....so you are just prolonging the issue till , as another poster said, you think you will be in an un-assailable position of strength like with tajik...

but the idiots in cpc should realise that that is never doing to happen because of the nukes india has...if we are going down, we are taking you down with us....

did you read my post idiot ?

i said china forcefully settles the issue if it is in an unassailable position of strength like it has with tajikistan or if it is at a disadvantage like with russia....in either case its a clear cut win or lose,making it easy for china to close the issue...

but with india it is a draw....you are not weaker than us and you are not too powerful for us....so you are just prolonging the issue till , as another poster said, you think you will be in an un-assailable position of strength like with tajik...

but the idiots in cpc should realise that that is never doing to happen because of the nukes india has...if we are going down, we are taking you down with us....

first it is because india is too weak, so it couldn't live peacefully with china; then it is because india is too strong, so it couldn't live peacefully with china. and now you are saying india is neither too strong nor too weak, and that is why india couldn't live peacefully with china.

just go ahead and say it: indians aren't a peaceful race and india cannot live peacefully! i stick with what i said: china settled all its borders with india an the only exception because indians are treacherous cheaters and liars and backstabbers. see: i won't change my story, unlike you indians.

first it is because india is too weak, so it couldn't live peacefully with china; then it is because india is too strong, so it couldn't live peacefully with china. and now you are saying india is neither too strong nor too weak, and that is why india couldn't live peacefully with china.

just go ahead and say it: indians aren't a peaceful race and india cannot live peacefully! i stick with what i said: china settled all its borders with india an the only exception because indians are treacherous cheaters and liars and backstabbers. see: i won't change my story, unlike you indians.

i did not know you had a tunnel vision and horrible comprehension of english...never mind..keep crying little chini....you aint getting no candy...

^ Are you sick of the indian way of doing things? Why doesn't Sikkim simply offer to join China? Maybe something can be worked out. At least China can bring Sikkim infrastructure trade, modern comforts and dignity.

No thanks. We're not interested in being glamor zombies. We have a very content lifestyle and quite many of us are reasonably prosperous here. Neither our culture, nor our thinking and certainly not our language, resembles you in any manner. Why should we join you people? Would you join Japan or Russia? :woot:

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

That's nothing.

Oh! I get so tortured daily that half the males in my family are serving in different division of armed forces... oh the brutality! :lol:

Seriously man, you're smoking some quality stuff I must say.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Same as to what chinese do in Tibet and Pakistan in Balochistan :cheesy: and India in kashmir and NE
I think all the 3 countries are epic in trolling hehe:agree:

Don't talk anything without knowledge really. Because you only are embarrassing yourself and proving your limited awareness of the world.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom