What's new

China demands ‘its share’ of Arunachal Pradesh

We have settled the border with Bangladesh. ;)

Regarding trust, I may retort with how trustworthy even Chinese origin people in Singapore and other places think you mainlanders are. I won't even go there.

Just understand that your grandstanding pretensions are only funny for us. We can either behave as the ancient great civilizations both of us are. Or we both go down if we can't come to terms with reality.

lmao how do Arab pharoahs treat you in Dubai? You're just field slaves to them.

I strongly oppose land swaps. China should give up no land it controls for South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh). There should be no compromise on China's national interests. If taking it by force is inevitable, so be it. China should continue building up and get ready for such course of action.

our share? it our fuking land
just because your British masters draw a line there doesn't make it urs
Capish?

^^ don't use words like 5th word in your 1st sentence.

on topic > i hope this dispute is solved.

however both nations are in strong position so its difficult that they will compromise.

Capish?

When on earth was there a border between India and China before the occupation of Tibet. Now I dont supposedly think it to be reversed but its always wise to be reminded of something. So its just childish to call AP your land. When our Masters left, we drew purpose not line. If it were not purpose then there are no boundaries which divides us

Capish?

Hmm... your land spread up to coast of Borneo Island, Philippines, Vietnam etc. China is a greedy country, when you can claim your country up to the coast of malaysia, you guy make anything impossible possible.

More cannon fodder

The Indian approach is flawed. Throwing 100,000 more troops at China's mechanized military is foolish. The Chinese military machine will bomb those 100,000 Indians and move on.

India's fundamental problem is that it has no answer for China's advanced modern weaponry. 100,000 troops do not constitute an asymmetric response. The Indians need to provide the outline of a plan that would give them a fighting chance.

For example, China developed Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles (i.e. ASBMs) to sink American aircraft carriers. Furthermore, China has tightly integrated its air defenses against fourth-generation fighters. Also, China has thousands of ballistic missiles to destroy Japanese air bases that may host U.S. F-22 fighters. That's called an asymmetric response and a reasonable war plan.

The Indians lack a comprehensive technological and methodical plan to respond to China's overwhelming military power.

----------

After establishing air superiority, it will require only a few days of "Chinese Rolling Thunder" to eliminate 100,000 Indian troops on the ground.

China's H-6K "God of War" Bomber

hoDTF.jpg

H-6K bomber

lh4hX.jpg

H-6M Bombs Away!

3o79B.jpg

Chinese Rolling Thunder!

[Note: Thank you to A.Man for the first picture and Deino for the second caption.]

we have leased 4 TU 22 M bombers from Russia.

Hmm... your land spread up to coast of Borneo Island, Philippines, Vietnam etc. China is a greedy country, when you can claim your country up to the coast of malaysia, you guy make anything impossible possible.
....Such talk coming from a country (India) who was given stolen land by the greedy British.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

When on earth was there a border between India and China before the occupation of Tibet. Now I dont supposedly think it to be reversed but its always wise to be reminded of something. So its just childish to call AP your land. When our Masters left, we drew purpose not line. If it were not purpose then there are no boundaries which divides us
It's childish to call Aksai Chin, India's land.

Capish?

The Han lands are to the South and East of the the red line. Just like the Hans were freed by the Americans from the Japanese in WW2, the people of the buffer regions need to be freed as well.

The British were your masters till as late as 1997 and forcefed some strong stuff to you it seems.

On the contrary, it is no business for China to be here!

china-popdensity.jpg

15 inch isohyet line in china with population density

Internally, China must be divided into two parts: the Chinese heartland and the non-Chinese buffer regions surrounding it. There is a line in China called the 15-inch isohyet, east of which more than 15 inches of rain fall each year and west of which the annual rainfall is less. The vast majority of Chinese live east and south of this line, in the region known as Han China — the Chinese heartland. The region is home to the ethnic Han, whom the world regards as the Chinese. It is important to understand that more than a billion people live in this area, which is about half the size of the United States.

Chinese belong to the East of that desert!

The greed for the buffer land should not increase to such an extent. ;)

It was meant for protecting the Han regions as they didn't have a defensible border. Now it is being taken to the extreme.

I strongly oppose land swaps. China should give up no land it controls for South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh). There should be no compromise on China's national interests. If taking it by force is inevitable, so be it. China should continue building up and get ready for such course of action.

Maybe some lessons on real history and geography will help you, Tibet was never part of Chinese and neither was Arunachal Pradesh. Communist wrote your history book in 1949 since they gained control of China, maybe they forgot to tell you real history before 1949.

I read British gave a lot of Opium to Chinese long ago, I didn't know the effect of the opium is still on the present Chinese generation. There are lot of Chinese herbs to gain sanity back try those.

More talk from Chinese people and their Pakistani friends about war.

All the while safely behind your keyboards.

Grab a rifle, and come to the border if you want some territory so bad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom