What's new

China delivers largest, most advanced warship to Pakistan

Oh it can sink a fair few of your ships, wait till the rest join, followed by the Milgems and Jinnah class.

Tell me when your navy become a match for the Chinese coastguard, heck their Type 055 destroyers could knock out your navy in a heartbeat. :sarcastic:
@waz are visualising submarines forced out of water without these ships or is it just me

:china: :pakistan:

Pakistan-China cooperation for Pakistan Navy , much needed boost
The launch ceremony done very Innocently and quietly needed some sort of Big TV coverage
considering it is now the most formidable Pakistani Ship in fleet

These Type054 Pack a solid Punch , and Firepower to enhance Navy's posture at Sea , maintaining presence at sea and also defending itself without need for any Air wing

Last edited:
What's up with the name? Can't we name these machines after someone local or native?

Like Thunder... Lol

Chill bro, its probably some fancy Urdu word that only exists in dictionaries from the era of the Mughal courts.
what local name would you suggest??? Benazir ?? Nawaz sharif ?? imran khan?? yahyan khan etc etc ?? local main to bahi aik say bhar kr aik film milay ge

Wesay yaar koi na koi Bhutto ship hona chaye.

I'm surprised we don't see Bhutto burger under ppp govt.

Pakistan is short of civil Heros. We have plenty of Heros who sacrificed their lives in protecting this Nation - and we're grateful and in respect to their contribution - but we are missing a class of Heros who built this Nation and earned respect because of their development and the change they lead. Abdul Sattar Edhi stands out, but who else?

Pakistan is short of civil Heros. We have plenty of Heros who sacrificed their lives in protecting this Nation - and we're grateful and in respect to their contribution - but we are missing a class of Heros who built this Nation and earned respect because of their development and the change they lead. Abdul Sattar Edhi stands out, but who else?

Why not Meer Chakar? Why not Ashoka? Chanakya?? Ranjeet Singh? These are all sons of Indus Valley, Modern Pakistan. There were our ancestors.

Why not Meer Chakar? Why not Ashoka? Chanakya?? Ranjeet Singh? These are all sons of Indus Valley, Modern Pakistan. There were our ancestors.

Meer, Ashoka or Chanakya are not our heroes. No disrespect intended towards them - but they do not represent who we are. Remember the word is "Pan-Islamic" and not "Pan-territorial" or "Pan-Indus".

There are pro-China Pakistani, and pro-west Pakistani, 50:50 from my personal experience, might as well deal with that accordingly.

Agree, that's very normal.

in defence deals, its not necessary "normal". for example, if rumors are to be believed, these 054AP were sold at or below cost. this literally bad business and no one would have agreed to sell em, unless of course political and strategic considerations were made.

Meer, Ashoka or Chanakya are not our heroes. No disrespect intended towards them - but they do not represent who we are. Remember the word is "Pan-Islamic" and not "Pan-territorial" or "Pan-Indus".

Thats your personal opinion. Your land is your identity, your DNA is your identity. So a 10 year old Hindu boy living in Sindh ( Born here) living for generation has to associate itself with a Turkish Muslim or an Afghan Muslim to be a Pakistani?

Did people in Madina changed name after Islam arrived??

There is no such thing "Pan Islamic" , dont paint every thing in one colour. Nature is all about diversity, learn to accept the diversity. There is a reason why Allah creates billions of different faces and DNAs.

Change the name once you are able to change your DNA. Pakistan has a history of over 5000 years, people who have no knowledge of history shouldn't comment about it.
Also lets not derail the topic.

We can talk about it in the appropriate section.

Thats your personal opinion. Your land is your identity, your DNA is your identity. So a 10 year old Hindu boy living in Sindh ( Born here) living for generation has to associate itself with a Turkish Muslim or an Afghan Muslim to be a Pakistani?

Did people in Madina changed name after Islam arrived??

There is no such thing "Pan Islamic" , dont paint every thing in one colour. Nature is all about diversity, learn to accept the diversity. There is a reason why Allah creates billions of different faces and DNAs.

Change the name once you are able to change your DNA. Pakistan has a history of over 5000 years, people who have no knowledge of history shouldn't comment about it.
Also lets not derail the topic.

We can talk about it in the appropriate section.

My personal opinion is all I need to live my life. No? And collectively, as a Nation, we are Muslims and proudly so. Our territory, language or region do define us - but those definitions are secondary and tertiary.

And if someone chose to be a Pakistani, he is welcome because I too am a Pakistani and equally proud of my people and land. My love for the country doesn't diminish my Identity as a Muslim. It is like asking the prism: "Hey are you prism or a glass...?" and the prism says: "I am made of glass and shaped as a prism. I am both - but I am a glass first".

Does that make sense?

1636509267568.png

What's up with the name? Can't we name these machines after someone local or native?
Abu Talib Muhammad Tughril ibn Mika'il (Persian: ابوطالب محمد تغریل بن میکائیل‎), better known as Tughril (طغریل; also spelled Toghril), was a Turkoman[3][4] chieftain, who founded the Seljuk Empire, ruling from 1037 to 1063.
Salaam

Who is it named after? Never heard of this though.
Abu Talib Muhammad Tughril ibn Mika'il (Persian: ابوطالب محمد تغریل بن میکائیل‎), better known as Tughril (طغریل; also spelled Toghril), was a Turkoman[3][4] chieftain, who founded the Seljuk Empire, ruling from 1037 to 1063.

Back
Top Bottom