What's new

China cozying up with Dalai

Meet Lama or his successor once and your doubts will be washed away . has there ever been armed revolution in tibet against China ??

Not simple but the past actions have shown the Tibetans and Lama have been used as tools by foreign powers, 1959 rebellion and 2008 where Tibetans rioted and attacked other ethnic groups. There is a chance the lama may or may not ever return.

Let it back???

That is a big No-No.

His days is numbered.

I support Dalai's independent movement.

view.php

What I can't support him? I should support you China man instead right?

Spam Alert.....

@WebMaster @Hu Songshan @Aeronaut

Viet boundary (vietboundary.com) is the name of a Vietnanese racist nationalist forum. Their entire forum is for vietnamese nationalists, this guy is engaging in clear spamming and advertising via his username... probably trying to recruit other Vietnamese members here to his forum. If he posted the link directly in his posts it would be obvious spam and he isn't allowed to PM other ordinary members. His username is obvious anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spam Alert.....

@WebMaster @Hu Songshan @Aeronaut

Viet boundary (vietboundary.com) is the name of a Vietnanese racist nationalist forum. Their entire forum is for vietnamese nationalists, this guy is engaging in clear spamming and advertising via his username... probably trying to recruit other Vietnamese members here to his forum. If he posted the link directly in his posts it would be obvious spam and he isn't allowed to PM other ordinary members. His username is obvious anyway.

Yeah, i was aware of that site, they claim that the entire South China belongs to Viet, what a delusional bunch. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i was aware of that site, they claim that the entire South China belongs to Viet, what a delusional bunch. :coffee:

Imagine if someone put "StomfrontDotOrg" as their username. And then pretended as if he was't advertising that forum. :omghaha:

Imagine if someone put "StomfrontDotOrg" as their username. And then pretended as if he was't advertising that forum. :omghaha:

Those Viets are promoting the superiority of the Viets over the Hans, just like the white racists did with the Nordic superiority over other non-white people.

Those stormfront wannabe Viets are the one who suffered with the inferiority complex syndrome. :coffee:

Where is it people there claim entire SCS belong to Viet. and you people sounds like you Chinese do not claim anything? So it is ok for you to claim SCS but it is not for Vietnamese even though Vietnamese has the evidences to prove that paracel and spratly have been under their administrative for years before Chinese took them by force. What is logic?

Where is it people there claim entire SCS belong to Viet. and you people sounds like you Chinese do not claim anything? So it is ok for you to claim SCS but it is not for Vietnamese even though Vietnamese has the evidences to prove that paracel and spratly have been under their administrative for years before Chinese took them by force. What is logic?

Didn't the communist party of both side has decided to set the treaty just like they did back in 1996, all you Viet ultra-nationalists should get lost by now. :coffee:

The Viet should get lost, the Chinese should stay right? You think we live in China, you can dictate us what to do? How about you Chinese should get lost?

and you think we Viet like you Chinese, think and do only when allowed by the government. You are so wrong. We Viet have more freedom than you Chinese. It is the government fear us, unlike you Chinese fear the government.

Read this you Chinese, it does not take a Vietnamese to see it.

Google this.
Vietnam is a country to watch

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom