What's new

China cozying up with Dalai

Asia Sentinel is as credible as South China Morning Post, it belongs to the HK media, it has nothing to do with CPC. :coffee:

Careful with what you say. Asia Sentinel hates China. They are funded and own by white man in HK. They are always preaching hate against China.

If Asia Sentinel are really saying something good for China as in this article regarding to Tibet, that means we are making significant breakthrough.

Careful with what you say. Asia Sentinel hates China. They are funded and own by white man in HK. They are always preaching hate against China.

If Asia Sentinel are really saying something good for China as in this article regarding to Tibet, that means we are making significant breakthrough.

As i mentioned previously, Asia Sentinel is just like South China Morning Post, both are trashes funded by anti-China white racists. :coffee:

Lets get back on topic now. @Wholegrain your request is being looked into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the viets love tiebtan indepdence so much, Lets support tibetan independence by firstly, annex north vietnam, secondly deport all Tibetans to that land and let them run themselves. China will ensure that countries sovereignty but they can have all the autonomy their want. For kickers, china will glady fund to hire some Tibetans and some viet POWs to build replica of lhasa potala palace.

Actually China has been implementing policies in Tibet base on consultation with Dalai. Below is interview with Dalai's brother, Gyalo Thondup.

嘉樂頓珠當時提出了三個要求。一是二十年來,流亡的大部分西藏人與家人失去聯絡,不知西藏親人的情況,他要求鄧小平可以開放印度和西藏邊境,使得海外的藏民可以回去探親,找他們的親人。話音未落,鄧小平接上就說:“一點問題都沒有,非常歡迎藏族人民回來探親,來去自由。在西藏自治區的藏族同胞也可以自由地到印度去,或者旅遊、或者去朝聖,一點不阻擋,我今天就下命令。”

嘉樂頓珠接著又提出第二個問題,要求照顧上一世的班禅,他在這些年中受了很多委屈,因此希望能恢複班禅的自由。鄧小平聽後說:“我馬上派人去處理,恢複班禅的職位,我們委任他做全國政協副主席。”嘉樂頓珠再要求,在印度流亡二十多年,達賴喇嘛利用印度政府的支持,辦了很多的學校,教育了學生,亦培育了很多教員,聽說西藏很多學校缺少藏語教師,可以派一部分人到西藏自治區做教育工作。

鄧小平回答說:“這很好啊。”他接著又問:“可以來多少人?”嘉樂頓珠說,初次可以派三四十人,以後每年增加。鄧小平馬上說,不行,你要派一千人來,因為我們非常需要教語言的教師,西藏自治區需要,在北京的民族學院都需要藏文先生,你們的教員藏、英文都懂,可以來教。鄧小平還說。他們來了也可以看看我們的大字報,“你們的青年人來,也可以貼大字報,發表他們的意見和看法”。

Put it simply,

Gyalo : Indian exile Tibetan can go home visit relative and China Tibetan can go India visit Dalai?

Deng Xiaoping : OK, I give the approval today

Gyalo : Take care of Panchen Lama

Deng Xiaoping: OK, I give him a job of Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference deputy chairman.

Gyalo: Dalai exile government trained a lot students, we hope China can employ them as Tibetan language teacher.

Deng Xiaoping: OK. How many can you send?

Gyalo: 30-40 every year

Deng Xiaoping: No you must send 1000.

Since the viets love tiebtan indepdence so much, Lets support tibetan independence by firstly, annex north vietnam, secondly deport all Tibetans to that land and let them run themselves. China will ensure that countries sovereignty but they can have all the autonomy their want. For kickers, china will glady fund to hire some Tibetans and some viet POWs to build replica of lhasa potala palace.

Annex Vietnam hahaha, try that to see what going. If U.S. did not succeed in Vietnam war, what do you think of a poor and less advance China? Funny Chinese extremist.

Your Chinese lucky enough the Viet commies has not allied with U.S. and Japan yet. Let alone thinking of threaten to annex them. Hahaha

Go read the history buddy, the Manchus and Mongol did not succeed conquer Vietnam what made you think Han Chinese can do such thing.

You made me laugh hard.

Let the Vietnamese talk whatever they want, I am a Min-Nam (Taiwanese) lect Chinese. As a Southern Chinese, I have soft spot for Vietnamese. Also many Chinese are not aware that an incredible lot of Vietnamese people has Chinese blood. I have just written an email to a Vietnamese lingusitc expert and asked how is he able to comprehen Chu Nom. He told me that he is Hainanese. While all vietnamese are illiterate about what their grandfathers are writing, this man due to his fluency in Chinese character become an expert in Vietnamese languages.

Also its good for Vietnam to remain independent from China. A independent Vietnam will be invigorated to take over SE Asia. That is not a bad idea. The historical Central to South Vietnam are Hindu land. Today they are under Sinitic civilizations. We got to thank Vietnam. Blood is thicker than water. Do you want a India just south of Guangzhou or do you want people who uses chopstick reigning that place?

And many Chinese do not know that due to the recent Island dispute, a lot of Vietnamese are angry. I contacted many of them online, and quite a number admit they are Chinese Vietnamese. We can assimilate into one another's culture without any problem.

In fact, both Chinese and Vietnamese can assimilate into one another most easily. Look at Chinese in Korea/Japan compared to Chinese in Vietnam, the assimilation is much easier in Vietnam. Being a people in a large country, Chinese should give some leeway to Vietnamese.

But this thread is Tibet, so lets try to focus about Tibet.

Above is Ho Chi Minh's caligraphy. Vietnamese understand 0%. I understand 100%. So do any Chinese still want to push over our brother as we are so similar?

I would advise Chinese not to response to any Vietnamese posting here that is irrelevant to Tibet. I know many Vietnamese are angry about S China Sea Island dispute. Its very silly to start a civil war of words among chopstick people.

Besides, China did Vietnam wrong in 1979 war. The scourge earth of PLA is really disgraceful.

Annex Vietnam hahaha, try that to see what going. If U.S. did not succeed in Vietnam war, what do you think of a poor and less advance China? Funny Chinese extremist.

Your Chinese lucky enough the Viet commies has not allied with U.S. and Japan yet. Let alone thinking of threaten to annex them. Hahaha

Go read the history buddy, the Manchus and Mongol did not succeed conquer Vietnam what made you think Han Chinese can do such thing.

You made me laugh hard.

Actually Vietnamese is a Chinese creation. As mentioned before, both Trieu Da and even Thuc Phan were Chinese. Without China there is no Vietnam. No unified state, no writing, no culture.

Vietnam was a province for 1000 years and a tributary state the rest of the time. Then a French colony. Vietnam has only become truly independent within the 1900s.

In regards to the Vietnam War, that was a civil war. Militarily, the Vietnamese did as they usually do. Abandon their capital and other cities and hid in the jungle. In fact the Americans were never kicked out. They left and it still took a year for North Vietnam to beat their own South Vietnam brothers. Only deluded Viets keep pretending they beat the US militarily.

In regards to the Manchu and Mongols, they both treated Vietnam the same way. You were a step below China no matter Han, Manchu or Mongol was in charge. Always paid tribute, without fail.

What are the Vietnamese doing here?

This is a domestic problem for China.

No need for low level trolls in this thread.

I don't think so . Have met him a couple of times . Have you even seen him supporting insurgency like the one happening in Xinjiang ?? . Buddhist are pacifistand i guess they have agreed to Chinese rule over Tibet .

Oh you're so wrong my friend. We were made pacifist by circumstances that created internal problems in all the branches.

As for the Tibetans, this is a golden opportunity to ask for what they want; freedom to practise Vajrayana.

Oh you're so wrong my friend. We were made pacifist by circumstances that created internal problems in all the branches.

As for the Tibetans, this is a golden opportunity to ask for what they want; freedom to practise Vajrayana.

In fact there is latent independence in Sikhim also. Certain members of Sikhimese counted on China's support. They hate India.

I think it is not wise to foment independence in Sikhim. But China need to do something to prevent cultural genocide of Indians against India Tibetan. Who knows if India wont do a Ladakh on Sikhim.

Your ancestors ran away from Vietnam in 936 AD. dreaming is free of Charge. :omghaha:

Tibetans, East Turkistans and Inner Mongolians can regain their Independence from China.

We ran away and came back..that how we did in the pass and how it will be for the future. :azn:. Dare to answer me the question, how can you save yourself if we divert Sông Hồng? of course dream is free of charge, try to mentally curse China as your ancestor did and dream of spliting China anytime but when you can't even shield yourself from China's Wrath..you're just damned.

and for your dream of Tibetans, East Turkistans and Inner Mongolians can regain their Independence from China...here some videos to keep your dreams laste a little bit longer

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Vietnamese is a Chinese creation. As mentioned before, both Trieu Da and even Thuc Phan were Chinese. Without China there is no Vietnam. No unified state, no writing, no culture.

Vietnam was a province for 1000 years and a tributary state the rest of the time. Then a French colony. Vietnam has only become truly independent within the 1900s.

In regards to the Vietnam War, that was a civil war. Militarily, the Vietnamese did as they usually do. Abandon their capital and other cities and hid in the jungle. In fact the Americans were never kicked out. They left and it still took a year for North Vietnam to beat their own South Vietnam brothers. Only deluded Viets keep pretending they beat the US militarily.

In regards to the Manchu and Mongols, they both treated Vietnam the same way. You were a step below China no matter Han, Manchu or Mongol was in charge. Always paid tribute, without fail.

It can be the same with China, Mongolian, Manchus created China, not Chinese with Han in majority at all. Trieu Da created Nan Yue Guo, but Cantonese could not regain their independece for Nan Yue, it was shameful for them. But Vietnam has been regained independence from China at 936 AD. It's the difference. No evidence to approve that Thuc Phan is Chinese. Chinese have an altitude to lie. In ancient time, every one was famous, was he should be Chinese ? good joke. Lying is no good character of Chinese.

1973 USA army and 1979 PLA china went home. It's enough.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom