What's new

China confronts Indian navy vessel

You're right. I anxiously wait to see how the Indians will respond.

Sending Manmohan over, with some more business contracts for us perhaps? Closing another airfield on the border? Stopping construction on the border again?

If the responses to the stapled visas, or the response to the PLA in GB are any indication, we are in for some more free concessions from the Indian government.

Oh and I thought Wen Jiabao was in India for a free lunch,even though he was here with a big herd of businessmen.And how much contracts did they bagged,10 billion,16 billion,now this is a country which do not care about India,but dont forget to make rounds here especially when an American president is round the corner.

Oh by the way I love everytime when u mention the closed airstrips,ever heard about daulet begh oldie,Fukche advanced landing ground,Thoise,Dharasu,Nyoma,Pasighat, Mechuka, Walong, Tuting, Ziro and Vijaynagar.I hope u must have missed all this news since China only cover news about airstrips which got closed.

And I love the way India plays the Dalai card,especially when India allow Dalai to visit Tawang,everyday u dont see China whining.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom