What's new

China Close To Test 5th Gen Fighter

eh~~~~~~~I only heared that China will test 4th Gen Fighter whose base is J-10, and American will chang the level of F-22 to 5th~~~~~~~~~:coffee:
and these pictures is photoshopped from F-22, because I have seen them in many chinese BBS, and they have discuted and sured. But I still think these are very beautiful, and hope it can become true one day!

It will take another 10-12 years for china to develop it and another ten years it will take to induct them in good numbers.
BTW when will Pakistan is going to have one may be in 2060-70.

It will take another 10-12 years for china to develop it and another ten years it will take to induct them in good numbers.

The way Pakistan and China is extending our cooperation and the way India and America are becoming hand in glove, it is most likely that Pakistan will induct next gen fighter a lot earlier than you anticipate. J-10 is already coming with TOT and it is no way a left out technology of China. When we can produce J-10s to meet our requirement of future induction, why do you think we cannot do the same arrangement to meet more of our security requirements?

yes, maybe you are right. But I am interested that India will cost how many years to get them?
Please don't underestimate chinese and Pakistan ability!
Remeber JF-17 has worked, but where is LCA?:whistle:

yes, maybe you are right. But I am interested that India will cost how many years to get them?
Please don't underestimate chinese and Pakistan ability!
Remeber JF-17 has worked, but where is LCA?:whistle:

Mate, FGFA is under Trials Now that is confirmed.
So +10 Years .. safely before 2020 India will get its Fifth Gen Fighter.

I wont say China is too far, but we still have to get the announcement that the Actual Plan is on its foot. So it wont be inconvenenient to say that China may be late by X Years, X being the Tima that China's PLane takes to Get into reality from 2010.

If China can make Things quicker than Russia, highly unlikely as Russian are still "evolving" the Fifth Gen Tech ( as Claimed by the Officials and they too have Engine Issues ) , ONLY then China can Match India as India will be Going Hand in Hand with Russia.

But, regarding ur statement, NO one questions Chinese or Pakistani Ability. in Fact JF17 is a Marvelous Product.

But Give SOME credit to India which went Alone.. All Alone to get a Fourth Gen Fighter and Now Planning a Fifth Gen Fighter apart from PAKFA ( NGFA or MCA )

Now, LCA and JF17 .. Many Threads for This and Its unprofessional to talk about History of Fourth Gen Fighters in a Fifth Gen Fighter Thread.

The way Pakistan and China is extending our cooperation and the way India and America are becoming hand in glove, it is most likely that Pakistan will induct next gen fighter a lot earlier than you anticipate. J-10 is already coming with TOT and it is no way a left out technology of China. When we can produce J-10s to meet our requirement of future induction, why do you think we cannot do the same arrangement to meet more of our security requirements?

Dude, There is a Huge Huge Difference between Fifth and Fourth Gen Fighters.
J10s have been here since 2003 ( in Production ) but you have still NOT recieved a single unit ( ie. + 7 Years ).

Fifth Gen Technology is Still under development, Russians who are ACTUALLY TESTING their Bird, say that Many Technologies are being tested for the First Time and a Good 10 Years is needed to mature this Technology.

So a Nation , The ONLY nation that has developed all kinds of planes with tech, apart from US is 10 Years away from getting a Final product, with their Prototype Ready and is Under testing in 2010.

What will u predict about China? They still have Nothing Solid on the Ground.
Plz dont translate this to questioning of Ability of Chinese But Things will be delayed Unless China finds Means to get Things Developed at Different Pace.

Coming Back to u, I must assure you that The Chinese and Indians will get Fifth Gen Fighters at almost Same Time but Pakistan will get it Atleast 10 Years later, NOT before 2030.

As You just saw, J10 started into production in 2003 and you will get it in 2011-2013 ie +10 Years Dealy from Production to Supply.
Now it will be Perfectly safe to assume That China wont Hurry ( for any odd reason ) to Give Out Its MOST HI TECH Weapon earlier than it Did, for a Product ( say j10 ) Equivalent of which Pakistan Already Has ( F16s ).

So if China Starts Production in 2020 You shall get it in 2030.
This is NOT my Theory/Opinion, Im Just stating facts on the Basis of History.

Last edited:
Mate, FGFA is under Trials Now that is confirmed.
So +10 Years .. safely before 2020 India will get its Fifth Gen Fighter.

I wont say China is too far, but we still have to get the announcement that the Actual Plan is on its foot. So it wont be inconvenenient to say that China may be late by X Years, X being the Tima that China's PLane takes to Get into reality from 2010.

Maybe you will get 5th gen fighter in 10 years.
But do you konw? when J-10 is public, it has been equiped in army. So it was invented much ealier!
Do you think that our scientists are in holiday from a date before 2003 to now?
China don't say! It isn't the symbol that we don't do! J-10 is the good example. Of crouse, it is my opinion:coffee:

For Pakistan, yes , they get J-10 after 7 years, but I think they don't wait for J-10 in the 7years:no:, I think they wait for engine!
I think they don't want the tragedy of JF-17 happen again.:agree:
Sorry, I talk about JF-17 again!

Stealth - we already had that done :what: what are you talking about we have a secret stealth program

Stealth - we already had that done :what: what are you talking about we have a secret stealth program

We even have some special presents - that you never knew we had -

Dude, There is a Huge Huge Difference between Fifth and Fourth Gen Fighters.
J10s have been here since 2003 ( in Production ) but you have still NOT recieved a single unit ( ie. + 7 Years ).

Fifth Gen Technology is Still under development, Russians who are ACTUALLY TESTING their Bird, say that Many Technologies are being tested for the First Time and a Good 10 Years is needed to mature this Technology.

So a Nation , The ONLY nation that has developed all kinds of planes with tech, apart from US is 10 Years away from getting a Final product, with their Prototype Ready and is Under testing in 2010.

What will u predict about China? They still have Nothing Solid on the Ground.
Plz dont translate this to questioning of Ability of Chinese But Things will be delayed Unless China finds Means to get Things Developed at Different Pace.

Coming Back to u, I must assure you that The Chinese and Indians will get Fifth Gen Fighters at almost Same Time but Pakistan will get it Atleast 10 Years later, NOT before 2030.

As You just saw, J10 started into production in 2003 and you will get it in 2011-2013 ie +10 Years Dealy from Production to Supply.
Now it will be Perfectly safe to assume That China wont Hurry ( for any odd reason ) to Give Out Its MOST HI TECH Weapon earlier than it Did, for a Product ( say j10 ) Equivalent of which Pakistan Already Has ( F16s ).

So if China Starts Production in 2020 You shall get it in 2030.
This is NOT my Theory/Opinion, Im Just stating facts on the Basis of History.

When it comes with aviation technology with fighters, US is a genreation ahead of everone.

As for #2, it could be a lot of people. But base on the rate of increase in technology productivity, China might be #2 in 25 years. The reason is because it most likely would equal US in GDP and its tech is growing at a increasing pace as well.

When it comes with aviation technology with fighters, US is a genreation ahead of everone.

As for #2, it could be a lot of people. But base on the rate of increase in technology productivity, China might be #2 in 25 years. The reason is because it most likely would equal US in GDP and its tech is growing at a increasing pace as well.

Sorry, I don't agree with you. The pace of growing of tech have no direct relation with GDP. It depend on scientist, money, politic, issue, universite, experience and many other things.
If GDP is so important , we could forget russia in this competition.
BUT!!!Russia is a important one !!!
If GDP could determine tech, why does china have nuclear weapons before france?
I only can say that for China, many things can't be explained by logic westen.
I hope you could understand what I said for my poor english!
:china::china::china:

The sooner the chinese develop 5th generation aircraft the better BECAUSE WE NEED THEM IMMEDIATELY.

The sooner the chinese develop 5th generation aircraft the better BECAUSE WE NEED THEM IMMEDIATELY.

Why not getting them from the US? The Indians have made it clear that their strategic interest lies with the Russians. The Pakistani should get them from the US. 2 sqa of F-35 will be shipped in 2011 for Pakistan. Would that be soon enough?

Why not getting them from the US? The Indians have made it clear that their strategic interest lies with the Russians. The Pakistani should get them from the US. 2 sqa of F-35 will be shipped in 2011 for Pakistan. Would that be soon enough?

Buddy have you been living under a rock for the last decade????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom