What's new

China Civil Aviation, AVIC (MA600) & COMAC (ARJ21/C919/C929)

Your story would be more believable if you knew how to spell Huawei.

You wrote: (I have worked for Huwaie, I know This chinese company spend least money on Quality assurance and testing). Your product will be "Chinese product".

Shall I send you my Scanned ID card???? Stop beating around bush, Look for the content, rather than looking for spelling mistake and grammar.

here's a country, japan, that has technology, can afford anything and is an enemy of china is giving a very sensitive contract to chinese companies to build their next-gen network covering 90% of their population..lol..now, go BS some where else jealous yindians.:lol:

these are two countries that hate each other guts. huawei is winning similar contracts in europe too. i always knew american security fear bs myth is just protectionist.

Chinese to Build 4G Network for Japan
2011-09-30 10:14:29

Chinese telecoms network developers Huawei Technologies and ZTE Corp have won a joint contract to help build the world's largest fourth-generation mobile phone network for Softbank in Japan.

The first phase of Softbank's network will include the cities of Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka and will eventually cover 90 percent of Japanese population, the companies said Thursday.

Huawei, the world's second-biggest network developer, together with ZTE, China's second-largest phone equipment maker behind Huawei, will build tens of thousands of base stations, 21st Century Business Herald reported Thursday.

The two companies will build a system capable of downloading data at up to 110 megabits per second, making it the fastest mobile data service in Japan.

A spokesman for Huawei refused to disclose the value of the Softbank contract. The Shenzhen-based company received 65 percent of its sales income from overseas markets last year.

*ttp://info.busiunion.com/11-9//8339.jsp

I heard the Dreamliner is a Japanese design. It's an impressive design :smitten:

C919 will have competition from Sukhoi superjet 100 RTA
1578.jpg

My bets are on sukhoi superjet 100

Sorry, the real competitions are from A-320 Neon and B-737 Max. There are no Sukhoi 100-RTA flying in China''s domestic routes, but there are more than 1000 Airbus and Boeings though. There are also some Brazilian and Canadian regional jets operating in China.

C919 is built for China's domestic aviation market and regional routes, so it will challenge A-320 and B-737 which reign supreme now in China. Airbus is taking measure to hold onto their market share by building Airbus assembly plant in Tianjing. China will need more than 2,500 passenger jets in next decade to meet passenger demand of the world's fastest expanding domestic aviation market.

Any news lately. When are they going to make the prototype?

that's looks nice

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

yep. engines are the problem
The engines will be a bigger challenge than the military ones (WS-10, 13, 15, etc.), not technically, but commercially. With military engines, there's only one goal: thrust, all else being secondary. And the military will often accept indigneous products that are slightly inferior to imported ones for the sake of self-reliance. But civilian airliners do not have the self-reliance contraint. They'll not buy it if it does not have the ridiculously low operating cost that's the trademark of Rolls Royce, P&W, & GE.
I predict the WS-118 (high bypass derivative of WS-10) will only see service aboard military types, such as Y-20, and will NEVER be mated to C919.

The engines will be a bigger challenge than the military ones (WS-10, 13, 15, etc.), not technically, but commercially. With military engines, there's only one goal: thrust, all else being secondary. And the military will often accept indigneous products that are slightly inferior to imported ones for the sake of self-reliance. But civilian airliners do not have the self-reliance contraint. They'll not buy it if it does not have the ridiculously low operating cost that's the trademark of Rolls Royce, P&W, & GE.
I predict the WS-118 (high bypass derivative of WS-10) will only see service aboard military types, such as Y-20, and will NEVER be mated to C919.

The military sector and the civilian sector are different. In this regard, USSR also underperformed in its civilian sector compared its military counterpart.

According to the promise from Mr.Lin, the indigenous engine for our jetliner will likely be ready before 2020.

Back
Top Bottom