What's new

China captured 5 to 4 km of "indian territory" beyond Chinese claimed territory (Gulwam valley).

Maybe. But I note that India's historical record over 70 years against China along it's contested border can best summed as "timid". You don't see the same animus India shows against Pakistan. I can't help think the fact that India has vast advantage of 7:1 against Pakistan has a influence in this.

big-guy-small-guy_o_2067359.jpg

It is easy being a tough guy against a relatively small country like Pakistan- but that backbone begins to flutter when faced with a country of it;s own size like China.

Of course it's easier to act aggressive against a weaker country. No rocket science there.

With China, we have had shown strong resolve in the past but recently Modi has faltered.

Tell me something. If Pakistan was behaving this way at the border, would Modi or Shah or the army be quiet like they are right now ?
yes they were silent many many weeks when pakistan slap them on 27feb . even your forces and foreign affairs office refuse to take questions .

Wrong. This territory is in Chinese side of Lac. We have already captured Chinese territory and build camps there. Chinese state media has admitted we have entered into Chinese territory this month.

Indian's perspective
Chinese crossed over LAC and captured 5 km of Indian's territory.

Chinese's perspective
We do not consider this Indian's side of LAC. We actually do not consider any border between India and China in Kashmir and whatever India has is actually Indian occupied territory of Ladakh.

Here you are parroting Chinese perspective to hide your humiliation.

We are coming. Just a little more wait
Yes you are. You said "we". You need first call your buddies the Bangladeshi's. If you can get them to side with you, yes we better worry. If your alone ~ *yawn*.

I agree Bangla/India combo is lethal for Pakistan. India alone no worries !

Indian's perspective
Chinese crossed over LAC and captured 5 km of Indian's territory.

Chinese's perspective
We do not consider this Indian's side of LAC. We actually do not consider any border between India and China in Kashmir and whatever India has is actually Indian occupied territory of Ladakh.

Here you are parroting Chinese perspective to hide your humiliation.
he is blind patriot even if china capture whol ladakh he will say ladakh was not our territory we just captured it in 1948 . if china have power dare to capture bihar :lol::enjoy:

Yes you are. You said "we". You need first call your buddies the Bangladeshi's. If you can get them to side with you, yes we better worry. If your alone ~ *yawn*.

I agree Bangla/India combo is lethal for Pakistan. India alone no worries !
india have left with two allies now bhutan and moldives . as bangladesh and nepal already left indians .:lol:

yes they were silent many many weeks when pakistan slap them on 27feb . even your forces and foreign affairs office refuse to take questions .

Your own PM in parliament had claimed that India was threatening missile strikes if Abhinandan wasn't returned immediately.

Lol ! You think India won..
That article made/edited by Indian and declared Indian Victory

Read this paragraph: (on Wikipedia)

Casualties
According to Chinese reports, the number of soldiers killed were 32 on the Chinese side and 65 on the Indian side in Nathu La incident; and 36 Indian soldiers and an 'unknown' number of Chinese were killed in the Cho La incident.[7]

On the other hand, the Indian Defence Ministry reported: 88 killed and 163 wounded on the Indian side, while 340 killed and 450 wounded on the Chinese side, during the two incidents.[5][6]

Indian Claim: 88 Indian Dead, 340 Chinese Dead
Chinese Claim: 65 Indian Dead, 32 Chinese Dead
How you can declare Indian Victory on Indian Claim, no neutral source,
While on Chinese claim, China was winner..

6TOtZ7L.png

You think it is neutral source to declare India Winner

Last edited:
India alone no worries !

Of course that's why two failed attempt at Kashmir happened. And you still crib about Kashmir after 70 years.

If "no worries" then come and take Kashmir "no worries".:D

Casualties
According to Chinese reports, the number of soldiers killed were 32 on the Chinese side and 65 on the Indian side in Nathu La incident; and 36 Indian soldiers and an 'unknown' number of Chinese were killed in the Cho La incident.[7]

On the other hand, the Indian Defence Ministry reported: 88 killed and 163 wounded on the Indian side, while 340 killed and 450 wounded on the Chinese side, during the two incidents.[5][6]

I will not go into the intricacies of what happened. Different sides claim different things. That's a separate debate.

The point was that India battled China like an equal in this incident. Which is what I don't see Modi doing.

Casualties

wikipedia is massive under indians spam they edit day night every page .

Of course that's why two failed attempt at Kashmir happened. And you still crib about Kashmir after 70 years.

If "no worries" then come and take Kashmir "no worries".:D

I will not go into the intricacies of what happened. Different sides claim different things. That's a separate debate.

The point was that India battled China like an equal in this incident. Which is what I don't see Modi doing.
this is failed ???????? wow fool someone else you guys lost more then half kashmir already to pakistan and china
Kashmir_map.jpg

Tell me something. If Pakistan was behaving this way at the border, would Modi or Shah or the army be quiet like they are right now ?
No because we are weaker than china . We cannot go into a fight which we are certain to lose . You really think we should escalate things with the chinese at this point in time ? Use arms and ammunitions ? Big No No simply cannot afford it .
Today is not the end of the world . We will have our chance sometime in the future , when we will be able to respond to china accordingly .

Back
Top Bottom