What's new

China captured 5 to 4 km of "indian territory" beyond Chinese claimed territory (Gulwam valley).

I am telling you Gandhi would have understood the lost cause that is India in Kashmir

This is a different subject.

You earlier talked about what his opinion of the state of Pakistan might have been today, I was responding to that.

Okay. How does it matter though ? You can live there and still hate their policies and politics mate.

If Gandhi G lived in today's times, he would not have the same opinion of Pakistan, as he had in 1947.

Since you are more interested in focusing on my typos then just to begin - the "West" did all those things in the past. Why "there's/ there is" a Pakistan in the first place or why "there's/there is" a China which bullies countries around it is not material anymore.

I don't even know WTH this is supposed to mean - "For argument sake, if "unconditional" support of something so bad Pakistan does (from China) is so bad" :confused:

The point is that you are bringing in the West into a situation which does not exist. The West did a lot of stuff back in time but today it's all China. Now whether the bully China has a damaged back story like Sanjay Dutt from Vaastav which turned it into a gangster/bully is immaterial.

My point was very simple, we have to challenge China for their actions, not militarily but diplomatically more aggressively. Brushing it under the carpet should not be an option.

We will talk about it more if you are interested after your ban is over....and see how this current issue has evolved by then to begin with.

This appears to be a major event which India is down playing. If 1/10 of this been done by Pakistan I would expect Modi to place entire India Army on aleret and threat Balakots. Chinese have clearly crossed by 3-4 Kms across the LAC in various points and significant numbers. Certainly Indian army chief is taking serious note -

Chinese intrusions at 3 places in Ladakh, Army chief takes stock
At each of these places, around 800-1000 Chinese soldiers have crossed over to the Indian side of the LAC, sources said, at distances of around 2-3 km.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...l-control-lac-chinese-transgressions-6424478/
I would reccommend against getting information from sensationalist media sources. There is some good satellite imagery available, noe of it shows evidence of major transgressions by China into the indian side. only one location has a standoff across the LAC and only about 500m. Obviously it is a big deal simply due to the size of this recent standoff, but it is by no means abnormal. Just like how India and Pakistan kill each other's soldiers on the LOC, Indian and Chinese soldiers intrude into each other's territory. In fact, China accused India of crossing the Pangong Tso into its side of the LAC. The whole thing was started when India built major infra projects in territoryies claimed by China.

Latest sat images on Pangong Tso

location of standoff in galwan valley, across LAC

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d34.76934!4d78.2128

India takes 1 step back and moves 3 steps. First, there are some border conflicts, followed by Indian agents that will incite demonstrations and violence in Tibet, eventually India will adopt tactics similar to Blitzkrieg and repeat. war scenario of 1971. This would be a heavy loss for China when Tibet declared its independence with India's patronage.

If China is not alert, it will repeat the mistake of Pakistan
Lmao do u know the terrain there(Tibet border between China and India)? Do u know the deployments of militaries on both sides(Chinese and Indian)? Do u know the basics of warfare?
Talking about Blitzkrieg in Tibet...and inciting demonstrations/violence in Tibet :omghaha:

My guess is either u are a simpleton or writing nonsense fantasies driven purely bcuz of nationalism.

Lmao do u know the terrain there(Tibet border between China and India)? Do u know the deployments of militaries on both sides(Chinese and Indian)? Do u know the basics of warfare?
Talking about Blitzkrieg in Tibet...and inciting demonstrations/violence in Tibet :omghaha:

My guess is either u are a simpleton or writing nonsense fantasies driven purely bcuz of nationalism.

The poster was being sarcastic/mocking. He is a heavily pro-china guy.

The way China has crept up to India signifies only one thing, they mean business! It is not only LAC but Sikkim as well... as if they will blockade chickens neck. In short if Indians haven't realized anything yet, they can very quickly dissect the artificial construct called India...

It is very pleasant I might say when a fascist receives one on the chin... one significantly more so because these same fascists had unilaterally changed the status of the region protected under U.N. thereby actually exposing themselves!!! Let that sink in... because I don't think that Indian leadership in their wildest of dreams had imagined China doing, what it did. Now that India has actually exposed itself politically it is exposed militarily as well... because due to it's own insistence these matters are strictly bilateral. Well guess what... I'd love to see them plead to international community. Better yet... what they'd be willing to give to extract themselves from this situation.

It is again the same situation after February 27th when facing the reaction of their own folly they found themselves pussyfooting and licking their wounds... so, let's see what the 2 bit Nazi has to say, I'm all ears.

Nepalese after Indian blockade finally realized never to trust India. The New Map is the original Nepal, in occupation by India.

Back
Top Bottom