What's new

China captured 5 to 4 km of "indian territory" beyond Chinese claimed territory (Gulwam valley).

What else are you guys gonna serve if not tea?

Bone marrow pasta

New users come here thinking they can get away with anything. Think again.

India has 400 million stateless people. 200 million displaced migrants. A barely functional airforce and a supply line colonial army stretched beyond its means.

But i guess its 2020. India can take on China and throw in Pakistan just for Laxmis sakes high on Rhino dung.

I say why not

Bone marrow pasta

India has 400 million stateless people. 200 million displaced migrants. A barely functional airforce and a supply line colonial army stretched beyond its means.

But i guess its 2020. India can take on China and throw in Pakistan just for Laxmis sakes high on Rhino dung.

I say why not

You have lost all wars that you fought against thos stateless and migrants. So think before you act:D

And what does TRT say about the uighur camps? :o:

https://scroll.in/latest/924977/bal...ouds-prevent-radars-from-detecting-accurately

Air marshal of IAF vs some random guy on a pakistani defence forum....hmmmmm
Hahaha... I suppose all Pakistani radars cannot detect aircraft during cloudy days? Then India should attack only during thunderstorms.
You need to admit that Modi made a fool of himself.
And I am sure the radars which Pakistan have can detect aircrafts in any condition.

Hahaha... I suppose all Pakistani radars cannot detect aircraft during cloudy days? Then India should attack only during thunderstorms.
You need to admit that Modi made a fool of himself.
And I am sure the radars which Pakistan have can detect aircrafts in any condition.

He never said "cannot detect"....you expecting a PM to also quote (in an interview, with perfect memory) the full context and nuances of the briefing exchange he was having with the IAF planners?

This is a really silly thing to get stuck up on.

He never said "cannot detect"....you expecting a PM to also quote (in an interview, with perfect memory) the full context and nuances of the briefing exchange he was having with the IAF planners?

clouds have no effect in performance of military air and ground radars.

Okay stopped. :)

i demand chakkaveer chakra by indian government for captured indian soldiers.

India has outsmarted China!

The Chinese have fallen into the Indian Trap!

By retreating and giving territory to PLA... the Indians are luring the PLA deeper and deeper into Ladakh....

It is clear that the Indians want to avenge 62 ...soon Tejas and Arjun will be deployed in Ladakh...

Brahmos is already in IoJK!!!

INS is going to block the entry of PLAN into AfroPak/AfroAsianOcean....

Looks like the Indians want to capture Tibet with this cunning plan!
LOL

Gandhi G, you may have noticed in his posts that Nilgiri lives happily in Canada.

Okay. How does it matter though ? You can live there and still hate their policies and politics mate.

Gandhi would never accuse Pakistan of terrorism

If Gandhi G lived in today's times, he would not have the same opinion of Pakistan, as he had in 1947.

:-) atta boy. See @jamahir I'm a west hating commie in the end too.

Just giving you the context of why we deal with China and other large entities the way we do. You have to bring in other large entities to put a context to something correct?

"Encroaching"....

Yes the west has never had a history of colonizing and thoroughly subjugating India when given the chance....leaving a lot of the lingering reason why theres a Pakistan in first place....or why theres a psychologically damaged China (that now "bullies" as a result in son copy-paste learning from original papa kind of way) too given what they did there. How silly of me.

"Encroachment" though (in uninhabited remote area with history of this stuff), woah woah woah...China bad, China bad. Like the West would never have done that if it shared a border with India and we wipe the memory slate clean somehow of colonial period?

For argument sake, if "unconditional" support of something so bad Pakistan does (from China) is so bad....is "conditional" support from the West about half bad then?...or just a third as bad or 2/3rds as bad....or completely ok? How does it stack up in your filterexactly? Just wondering where you draw the line. Then should our exact proposed response be that same ratio?

Since you are more interested in focusing on my typos then just to begin - the "West" did all those things in the past. Why "there's/ there is" a Pakistan in the first place or why "there's/there is" a China which bullies countries around it is not material anymore.

I don't even know WTH this is supposed to mean - "For argument sake, if "unconditional" support of something so bad Pakistan does (from China) is so bad" :confused:

The point is that you are bringing in the West into a situation which does not exist. The West did a lot of stuff back in time but today it's all China. Now whether the bully China has a damaged back story like Sanjay Dutt from Vaastav which turned it into a gangster/bully is immaterial.

My point was very simple, we have to challenge China for their actions, not militarily but diplomatically more aggressively. Brushing it under the carpet should not be an option.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom