What's new

China captured 5 to 4 km of "indian territory" beyond Chinese claimed territory (Gulwam valley).

Wrong. This territory is considered to be in Indian's side of LAC. Why you don't try to capture a territory which is in Chinese side of LAC. Chinese keep taking territories across LAC by salami slicing and make it then no mans land. In this way India has lost hundreds of sq miles of territory which once used to be in Indian side of LAC
Wrong. This territory is in Chinese side of Lac. We have already captured Chinese territory and build camps there. Chinese state media has admitted we have entered into Chinese territory this month.

This appears to be a major event which India is down playing. If 1/10 of this been done by Pakistan I would expect Modi to place entire India Army on aleret and threat Balakots. Chinese have clearly crossed by 3-4 Kms across the LAC in various points and significant numbers. Certainly Indian army chief is taking serious note -

Chinese intrusions at 3 places in Ladakh, Army chief takes stock
At each of these places, around 800-1000 Chinese soldiers have crossed over to the Indian side of the LAC, sources said, at distances of around 2-3 km.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...l-control-lac-chinese-transgressions-6424478/

The problem I think is when a country like India has made 'living' by tangling with far smaller countries like Pakistan where it enjoys 7:1 advantage it comes as a shock when the playing field is level and it faces a adversary that is equal or 1:1. From surgical strike it goes into surgical hide.

So I expect nothing out of this. A fight only happens if the other side also pushes back hard. Quote:

The Army chief’s visit to the corps headquarters came a day after the Ministry of External Affairs hit back at Beijing over the LAC developments, saying “it is the Chinese side that has recently undertaken activity hindering India’s normal patrolling patterns” and “we are deeply committed to ensuring India’s sovereignty and security”.

Indian and Chinese troops came to blows on the banks of the Pangong Tso, a lake which is partly under Indian control, on the night of May 5-6. Chinese intrusions, sources said, have been detected at three places in the Galwan area, well inside Indian territory.

Sources said Chinese soldiers have crossed the LAC at three places — at Hot Springs and in two locations 15-20 km to the north-west, Patrolling Point 14 (PP-14) and PP-15.

At each of these places, around 800-1000 Chinese soldiers have crossed over to the Indian side of the LAC, sources said, at distances of around 2-3 km

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...l-control-lac-chinese-transgressions-6424478/

The problem I think is when a country like India has made 'living' by tangling with far smaller countries like Pakistan where it enjoys 7:1 advantage it comes as a shock when the playing field is level and it faces a adversary that is equal or 1:1. From surgical strike it goes into surgical hide.

So I expect nothing out of this. A fight only happens if the other side also pushes back hard.

It is Modi's pussilanimity.

Not India's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes

India is playing 5D Chess against China and keeping it confused!

Indian strategists are already 20 steps ahead of China....

And in the NewColdWar India is going to have the full backing of the CombinedWest too...

Maybe the Indians 'let' their troops be detained by China... and then Forced China to release them....

India wants to conquer Tibet and make AkhandBaharat a reality!

It already has been doing joint military excercise in occupied Ladakh...and has placed Brahmos in IoJK!

After officiallly declaring itself as Superpower and joining the ChinaContainment Team... India is now playing mindgames with the Chinese!

A developing country like China is on the defensive!!! @masterchief_mirza @Mentee @newb3e @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

bhai g kia angle laye hain app!!

app toh modi aur bhaktun ka mind read kar liye hain!!

kia planning hai cheen phir Pakistan akhand bharat toh reality lag raha hai!

hindu ab kabhi Muslamanu ka ghulam nai bannay ga mitrunn!!!

WAITING FOR YOU..(.END-IA..)......WITH CHAI...........

images

It is Modi's pussilanimity.

Not India's.
Maybe. But I note that India's historical record over 70 years against China along it's contested border can best summed as "timid". You don't see the same animus India shows against Pakistan. I can't help think the fact that India has vast advantage of 7:1 against Pakistan has a influence in this.

big-guy-small-guy_o_2067359.jpg

It is easy being a tough guy against a relatively small country like Pakistan- but that backbone begins to flutter when faced with a country of it;s own size like China.

Back
Top Bottom