What's new

China calls on Japan to respect historical facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are fully brainwashed by Han Chinese, it's stranger when you claim yourselves as Han. You are no Han, even you are mixed boy of Yue people, kid. You can't call other as "Nan Man", because yourselves are true "Nan Man" called by Han Chinese.:p

Yue people were native people in their native land, Han Chinese were invaders. Countries of Yue people were conquered by Han Emperor , but they are still a living, exist in peace in China, they are no dead. :D

When Wo Yue, Nan Yue, Min Yue... people don't ask China Govt or UN to recognize their true identity, no one can help them, regretfully.:p

these Vietnamese guys got paid to propagate every where to make people have the same thought. unfortunately, they are kind of like dogs, people don't understand what they bark but know what they want. so what their propagation is meaningless. only dogs eating sh!t understand what they mean.

You are fully brainwashed by Han Chinese, it's stranger when you claim yourselves as Han. You are no Han, even you are mixed boy of Yue people, kid. You can't call other as "Nan Man", because yourselves are true "Nan Man" called by Han Chinese.:p

Yue people were native people in their native land, Han Chinese were invaders. Countries of Yue people were conquered by Han Emperor , but they are still a living, exist in peace in China, they are no dead. :D

When Wo Yue, Nan Yue, Min Yue... people don't ask China Govt or UN to recognize their true identity, no one can help them, regretfully.:p

*Sigh* Stupid animal who doesn't have any brain cells repeat the same nonsenses again, so sleepy. :(:)

Definitely I can you stupid Nam Man piggy, read again you retarded creature~
[... (Nam Man) is used by any people who lives in the north to distinguish themselves from any Southerners]
See that? You stupid Nam Man pig, just go and dig your useless eyes balls out and feed them to piggy yourself~

You know what my lil stupid Nan Man piggy, I'm tried of typing new words. I will quote my last words, which you can't refute at all but keep repeating the same nonsenses that make yourself become more stupid, to slap your ugly stupid face~

[There is a house called H (Han), in this house we have:
A (Sichuanese), B (Zhejiang), C (Shanxi), D (Hunan), E (Cantonese) and the others.
Together these members with various cultures they are all considered as Han, they are in the same "cultural community".]
The northern Chinese invaded southern Chinese, so what, both of them were the ancestors of Han people. Just like Saxons and Celts were the ancestors of English people. Tell me lil' Nam Man piggy, which one is the "True English"~?:)
Since we are now a whole community, a united ethnic called HAN, you are/were the only low-class retard uneducated Nam Man here, stupid Nam Man retard~:D

[Oh my freaking God~ there was a Han Dynasty doesn't mean that the people are called Han people you idiot~ People in Han Dynasty were called Qin people you uneducated, ignorant loser]
[Of course Yue people WERE "disappeared" you retard~ they ARE now called Han people who share Cantonese culture and living as the posterity of Yue people. Can you even find a English man call himself "Ethnic Saxon" you ignorant loser~?]
Uneducated Nam Man strike again~ Of course they are not dead, they were "disappeared" you stupid fool. Just like ethnic Saxon in Britain, they are all considered as English people nowadays. Not a single normal English guy will ask the British government or UN to "recognize their true identity" you retard~
How about you stupid Nam Man, a fake Kinh, go tell your government that your true identity is a primitive from Africa, since you are such a low IQ, uneducated, stupid single-celled organism~:D

Yeah yeah every people should ask their governments and UN to "recognize their true identity", Celts, Corsicans and Burgundians in France, Saxons and Celts in England, Eastern and Western Japanese lalala~ All of them should be independent become a small tiny pitiful country just like lil Vietnam. Ok ok go back to your Mental hospital your sweet home would you~ :D Oh and don't forget poor Champ and Montangards. Vietnam is not small enough that Vietnamese has to gave them back their land as well~ :rolleyes:

these Vietnamese guys got paid to propagate every where to make people have the same thought. unfortunately, they are kind of like dogs, people don't understand what they bark but know what they want. so what their propagation is meaningless. only dogs eating sh!t understand what they mean.

You bark like dog, kid.

*Sigh* Stupid animal who doesn't have any brain cells repeat the same nonsenses again, so sleepy. :(:)

Definitely I can you stupid Nam Man piggy, read again you retarded creature~
[... (Nam Man) is used by any people who lives in the north to distinguish themselves from any Southerners]
See that? You stupid Nam Man pig, just go and dig your useless eyes balls out and feed them to piggy yourself~

You know what my lil stupid Nan Man piggy, I'm tried of typing new words. I will quote my last words, which you can't refute at all but keep repeating the same nonsenses that make yourself become more stupid, to slap your ugly stupid face~

[There is a house called H (Han), in this house we have:
A (Sichuanese), B (Zhejiang), C (Shanxi), D (Hunan), E (Cantonese) and the others.
Together these members with various cultures they are all considered as Han, they are in the same "cultural community".]
The northern Chinese invaded southern Chinese, so what, both of them were the ancestors of Han people. Just like Saxons and Celts were the ancestors of English people. Tell me lil' Nam Man piggy, which one is the "True English"~?:)
Since we are now a whole community, a united ethnic called HAN, you are/were the only low-class retard uneducated Nam Man here, stupid Nam Man retard~:D

[Oh my freaking God~ there was a Han Dynasty doesn't mean that the people are called Han people you idiot~ People in Han Dynasty were called Qin people you uneducated, ignorant loser]
[Of course Yue people WERE "disappeared" you retard~ they ARE now called Han people who share Cantonese culture and living as the posterity of Yue people. Can you even find a English man call himself "Ethnic Saxon" you ignorant loser~?]
Uneducated Nam Man strike again~ Of course they are not dead, they were "disappeared" you stupid fool. Just like ethnic Saxon in Britain, they are all considered as English people nowadays. Not a single normal English guy will ask the British government or UN to "recognize their true identity" you retard~
How about you stupid Nam Man, a fake Kinh, go tell your government that your true identity is a primitive from Africa, since you are such a low IQ, uneducated, stupid single-celled organism~:D

Yeah yeah every people should ask their governments and UN to "recognize their true identity", Celts, Corsicans and Burgundians in France, Saxons and Celts in England, Eastern and Western Japanese lalala~ All of them should be independent become a small tiny pitiful country just like lil Vietnam. Ok ok go back to your Mental hospital your sweet home would you~ :D Oh and don't forget poor Champ and Montangards. Vietnam is not small enough that Vietnamese has to gave them back their land as well~ :rolleyes:

Very funny when you talk about Chinese culture but mixed boy talken with dirty words, it showed of yourselves belong to uneducated kidos in China.

Han Chinese were big ethnic of China since Liu Bang founded Han Dynasty in China. During the Warring States Period was also Han beyong states for dominance in northern China: were Yan, Zhao, Qi, Chu, Han, Wei and Qin.:D

Nan Yue founded by Zhao Tuo.
In 196 BC, Zhao Tuo made tributary obeisance to the Emperor Gaozu of Han and Nanyue was referred to by Han leaders as a "foreign servant" (Chinese: ), no idea was in this time that Northern Han and Southern Han. :D

Understand stupid boy ?

Very funny when you talk about Chinese culture but mixed boy talken with dirty words, it showed of yourselves belong to uneducated kidos in China.

Han Chinese were big ethnic of China since Liu Bang founded Han Dynasty in China. During the Warring States Period was also Han beyong states for dominance in northern China: were Yan, Zhao, Qi, Chu, Han, Wei and Qin.:D

Nan Yue founded by Zhao Tuo.
In 196 BC, Zhao Tuo made tributary obeisance to the Emperor Gaozu of Han and Nanyue was referred to by Han leaders as a "foreign servant" (Chinese: ), no idea was in this time that Northern Han and Southern Han. :D

Understand stupid boy ?

Stupid Nam Man piggy~ The main topic here is about how ignorant idiot like you spreading nonsenses around and insult Chinese people with your BS~ It is nothing related if I am using bad language or not~ Just admit that you retard can't refute any points of mine (and basic logic) and stop trying to distract people you Nam Man retard~ Besides what I have been saying are all right~ Not only my points but also those words describ you. Yes, I'm just describing you, idiot~ You are a blind loser who always repeat your nonsense and bs, a uneducated Nam Man who created his very own amazing "True Han Theory", a low-class creature which can't read simple language and can't even understand how punctuations work etc etc..., such a loser. :)

[Uneducated Nam Man strike again~ Of course they are not dead, they were "disappeared" you stupid fool. Just like ethnic Saxon in Britain, they are all considered as English people nowadays. Not a single normal English guy will ask the British government or UN to "recognize their true identity" you retard~
How about you stupid Nam Man, a fake Kinh, go tell your government that your true identity is a primitive from Africa, since you are such a low IQ, uneducated, stupid single-celled organism~]
See, you pitiful loser just ignore my points and keep repeating your own nonsenses which only appear in your own imagination land~ Just like a stupid lil piggy walk to a human asking for slaps repeatly~ :D
Those nations Warring States were united by Qin and created a united Huaxia which is one of the ancestors of Han. Huaxia people then united with other ethnics such as Yue. They are both the ancestors of Han with no doubt you ignorant loser~ :)

Oh my goodness of course there wasn't such concept of Northern and Southern Han (even the concept of Han ethnic) during that period you freaking uneducated Nam Man~ :) Was there a term of English people before those Celts and Saxons got themselves together~ Was there a term of Korean during the Dynasties of the Three Kingdoms in Korea~? Even the name Kinh appeared not really long time ago in the history you pitiful Nam Man fake Kinh :D.
Look at you, BSing again. How could you expect people to admit and understand your very own "True Han Theory" nonsenses only appear in your own imagination world~?

Last edited:
Stupid Nam Man piggy~ The main topic here is about how ignorant idiot like you spreading nonsenses around and insult Chinese people with your BS~ It is nothing related if I am using bad language or not~ Just admit that you retard can't refute any points of mine (and basic logic) and stop trying to distract people you Nam Man retard~ Besides what I have been saying are all right~ Not only my points but also those words describ you. Yes, I'm just describing you, idiot~ You are a blind loser who always repeat your nonsense and bs, a uneducated Nam Man who created his very own amazing "True Han Theory", a low-class creature which can't read simple language and can't even understand how punctuations work etc etc..., such a loser. :)

[Uneducated Nam Man strike again~ Of course they are not dead, they were "disappeared" you stupid fool. Just like ethnic Saxon in Britain, they are all considered as English people nowadays. Not a single normal English guy will ask the British government or UN to "recognize their true identity" you retard~
How about you stupid Nam Man, a fake Kinh, go tell your government that your true identity is a primitive from Africa, since you are such a low IQ, uneducated, stupid single-celled organism~]
See, you pitiful loser just ignore my points and keep repeating your own nonsenses which only appear in your own imagination land~ Just like a stupid lil piggy walk to a human asking for slaps repeatly~ :D
Those nations Warring States were united by Qin and created a united Huaxia which is one of the ancestors of Han. Huaxia people then united with other ethnics such as Yue. They are both the ancestors of Han with no doubt you ignorant loser~ :)

Oh my goodness of course there wasn't such concept of Northern and Southern Han (even the concept of Han ethnic) during that period you freaking uneducated Nam Man~ :) Was there a term of English people before those Celts and Saxons got themselves together~ Was there a term of Korean during the Dynasties of the Three Kingdoms in Korea~? Even the name Kinh appeared not really long time ago in the history you pitiful Nam Man fake Kinh :D.
Look at you, BSing again. How could you expect people to admit and understand your very own "True Han Theory" nonsenses only appear in your own imagination world~?

hey, you are stupid and uneducated, bad boy.

You are called by Hans as "Four Ji", NanMan for you and DongJi for WuYue peoples. You can not deny this truth, its recorded in Your History, kid.

You troll too much about Saxon people in UK but do not know what should be proof for your idiot idea. The Anglo-Saxons were the population in Britain partly descended from the tribes who migrated from continental Europe and they speak English now. The law in England is made the distinct and differences between ethnic group White, Asian, Black, Mixed race ...And The Scottish people , or Scots, are ethnic group native to Scotland. Most of Scotland spoke Celtic languages and these included. Today, both England and Scottland are a part of United Kingdom.

And here is most importance issue for Yue people in China, Scottish can vote for fully Independence of the state Scotland and they can split from UK.

But in China, WuYue, NanYue, MinYue are native people in his native land before Han Emperor conqured them, they don't have right to claim their true Ethnic identity.:p

Last edited:
hey, you are stupid and uneducated, bad boy.

You are called by Hans as "Four Ji", NanMan for you and DongJi for WuYue peoples. You can not deny this truth, its recorded in Your History, kid.

You troll too much about Saxon people in UK but do not know what should be proof for your idiot idea. The Anglo-Saxons were the population in Britain partly descended from the tribes who migrated from continental Europe and they speak English now. The law in England is made the distinct and differences between ethnic group White, Asian, Black, Mixed race ...And The Scottish people , or Scots, are ethnic group native to Scotland. Most of Scotland spoke Celtic languages and these included. Today, both England and Scottland are a part of United Kingdom.

And here is most importance issue for Yue people in China, Scottish can vote for fully Independence of the state Scotland and they can split from UK.

But in China, WuYue, NanYue, MinYue are native people in his native land before Han Emperor conqured them, they don't have right to claim their true Ethnic identity.:p

Your ignorance and stupidity can never make people disappointed, freaking loser~ :D

[Oh my goodness of course there wasn't such concept of Northern and Southern Han (even the concept of Han ethnic) during that period you freaking uneducated Nam Man~ :) Was there a term of English people before those Celts and Saxons got themselves together~]
The term "Four Ji" is called by people living in the middle of the middle dynasties you stupid Nam Man retard. Also there wasn't even a term of Han people back in those days~ Both NanMan and DongJi ("Four Ji") were considered as ancestors of Han people you idiot~ It is what really recorded and it is also the common sense and basic concept in the history, retarded Nam Man~ You stupid creature really wanna bring all of your bs from your stupid imagination land to our mankind's reality don't you~ :)

You retarded Nam Man can't even read and understand basic concept language~ It is freaking funny that you are talking nonsenses which are all not related to any of the topics~ Here I make it more clear, just to help retarded Nam Man like you since your brain cells are all dead already:

Norman, Celts, Anglo-Saxon and other ancient ethnics were the ancestors of English people, their posterity speak English language;
Cantonese, Sichuanese and other "Four Ji" were the ancestors of Han people, their posterity speak Han Chinese language~

Who he freak cares if they were natives or not you Nam Man idiot~ Even in Britain Celts were not the first one who been to that island, retard~ And you keep shifting to the other topics like an idiot and ignore the main fraking point:
There were a bunch of ancient ethnics, for some reasons they have been united and become one. English people and Han people are the examples.
See, simple as that, but you tiny lil stupid can't even handle such basic concept because you are so freaking stupid~ :)

Retarded Nam Man bastard say about that how British people distinct their races. Wonderful, just wonderful~ Tell me my little Nam Man piggy, there are Asian British, Indian British, HK British, African British, English British, Scottish British... but is there are any god-damned freaking "Saxon English" or "Norman English" in this freaking century~? Do they still distinguish people like this nowadays~? Is there any English people claim that they are the "true English" because they are "Pure Norman" or "Pure Saxo" you freaking retard~ Is there any goddamn Norman nowadays wanna claim their freaking "true identity"~?
I just saw a Nam Man retard said sth really stupid -> "should be proof for your idiot idea". What a big slap to his stupid ugly face~:)

Scottish people is never considered as English people and English people is never considered as Scottish you freaking retard~ Yet Cantonese (Yue) is part of Han Ethnic which you can never deny no matter how many trashes you have brought from your own stupid imagination land~
Besides who the freak cares if Scottish people choose not to be part of the UK~ Scottish people has the right to vote for independence, therefore everyone in the world has to follow their action~?

[Bourgogne was an independent state from France, Corsica was even ruled by British, there were uncountable nations conquered by Prussia before the German Empire, even small country Korea and its ancient nations Baekje and Silla... Oh my holy baby Jesus, you are gonna be so freaking busy that you have to travel around the world and tell all the people on this planet to gain their freaking independence, all hail saint EastSea the Super-Stupid-Retard~]

In your stupid imagination, everyone wants to gain their freaking independence~ And you dare call me a troll yet you are the one who can't refute any points, try to mess with the whole world, spreading nonsense from your rubbish bin - Your stupid brain~ Why don't you freaking idiot give all the lands back to Champa and Montagnard people first~ Oh~ and before you try to say that they are not the same ethnic as Kinh in order to repeat your bullshxt "true Han theory (Cantonese is not Han)" again.

[Why should Cantonese be "separated" when they are already distinguished from other Han~?
Xiang, Basu (Sichuanese), Wu, Hakka, Yue (Cantonese) Min, Jiangxi...
There are various Han people within the Han community you ignorant idiot~ The government has no need to distinguished the whole Han ethnic since they share the similar culture and they are willing to stay together as a single ethnic you stupid fool.]

[Is it really that difficult for stupid idiot to understand such simple basis?
There is a house called H (Han), in this house we have:
Together these members with various cultures they are all considered as Han, they are in the same "cultural community".
See, it's not freaking difficult and confusing at all, but some idiots can't just understand and keep repeating their stupid nonsenses to make them look more stupid and ignorant.]

Even Kinh was not Kinh (as I have mentioned before Kinh people is not even a old concept) when the God created Human. The ancestors of Kinh people had wars, conflicts, cultural integration and this and that just like other ethnics. What~? You think you have been a freaking pure ethnic for 9000000 years~? Your beloved daddy is your big brother~? (according to your low IQ, this is actually possible~) It is time for "fake Kinh" to gain back their long last identity and fight for independence~:D

I tell you what your true identity is, you are a goddamn monkey, you should go back to Africa to find your daddy and mommy~ :)

Last edited:
beating-a-dead-horse-o.gif

Your ignorance and stupidity can never make people disappointed, freaking loser~ :D

[Oh my goodness of course there wasn't such concept of Northern and Southern Han (even the concept of Han ethnic) during that period you freaking uneducated Nam Man~ :) Was there a term of English people before those Celts and Saxons got themselves together~]
The term "Four Ji" is called by people living in the middle of the middle dynasties you stupid Nam Man retard. Also there wasn't even a term of Han people back in those days~ Both NanMan and DongJi ("Four Ji") were considered as ancestors of Han people you idiot~ It is what really recorded and it is also the common sense and basic concept in the history, retarded Nam Man~ You stupid creature really wanna bring all of your bs from your stupid imagination land to our mankind's reality don't you~ :)

You retarded Nam Man can't even read and understand basic concept language~ It is freaking funny that you are talking nonsenses which are all not related to any of the topics~ Here I make it more clear, just to help retarded Nam Man like you since your brain cells are all dead already:

Norman, Celts, Anglo-Saxon and other ancient ethnics were the ancestors of English people, their posterity speak English language;
Cantonese, Sichuanese and other "Four Ji" were the ancestors of Han people, their posterity speak Han Chinese language~

Who he freak cares if they were natives or not you Nam Man idiot~ Even in Britain Celts were not the first one who been to that island, retard~ And you keep shifting to the other topics like an idiot and ignore the main fraking point:
There were a bunch of ancient ethnics, for some reasons they have been united and become one. English people and Han people are the examples.
See, simple as that, but you tiny lil stupid can't even handle such basic concept because you are so freaking stupid~ :)

Retarded Nam Man bastard say about that how British people distinct their races. Wonderful, just wonderful~ Tell me my little Nam Man piggy, there are Asian British, Indian British, HK British, African British, English British, Scottish British... but is there are any god-damned freaking "Saxon English" or "Norman English" in this freaking century~? Do they still distinguish people like this nowadays~? Is there any English people claim that they are the "true English" because they are "Pure Norman" or "Pure Saxo" you freaking retard~ Is there any goddamn Norman nowadays wanna claim their freaking "true identity"~?
I just saw a Nam Man retard said sth really stupid -> "should be proof for your idiot idea". What a big slap to his stupid ugly face~:)

Scottish people is never considered as English people and English people is never considered as Scottish you freaking retard~ Yet Cantonese (Yue) is part of Han Ethnic which you can never deny no matter how many trashes you have brought from your own stupid imagination land~
Besides who the freak cares if Scottish people choose not to be part of the UK~ Scottish people has the right to vote for independence, therefore everyone in the world has to follow their action~?

[Bourgogne was an independent state from France, Corsica was even ruled by British, there were uncountable nations conquered by Prussia before the German Empire, even small country Korea and its ancient nations Baekje and Silla... Oh my holy baby Jesus, you are gonna be so freaking busy that you have to travel around the world and tell all the people on this planet to gain their freaking independence, all hail saint EastSea the Super-Stupid-Retard~]

In your stupid imagination, everyone wants to gain their freaking independence~ And you dare call me a troll yet you are the one who can't refute any points, try to mess with the whole world, spreading nonsense from your rubbish bin - Your stupid brain~ Why don't you freaking idiot give all the lands back to Champa and Montagnard people first~ Oh~ and before you try to say that they are not the same ethnic as Kinh in order to repeat your bullshxt "true Han theory (Cantonese is not Han)" again.

[Why should Cantonese be "separated" when they are already distinguished from other Han~?
Xiang, Basu (Sichuanese), Wu, Hakka, Yue (Cantonese) Min, Jiangxi...
There are various Han people within the Han community you ignorant idiot~ The government has no need to distinguished the whole Han ethnic since they share the similar culture and they are willing to stay together as a single ethnic you stupid fool.]

[Is it really that difficult for stupid idiot to understand such simple basis?
There is a house called H (Han), in this house we have:
Together these members with various cultures they are all considered as Han, they are in the same "cultural community".
See, it's not freaking difficult and confusing at all, but some idiots can't just understand and keep repeating their stupid nonsenses to make them look more stupid and ignorant.]

Even Kinh was not Kinh (as I have mentioned before Kinh people is not even a old concept) when the God created Human. The ancestors of Kinh people had wars, conflicts, cultural integration and this and that just like other ethnics. What~? You think you have been a freaking pure ethnic for 9000000 years~? Your beloved daddy is your big brother~? (according to your low IQ, this is actually possible~) It is time for "fake Kinh" to gain back their long last identity and fight for independence~:D

I tell you what your true identity is, you are a goddamn monkey, you should go back to Africa to find your daddy and mommy~ :)

You are uneducated, stubborn and troll and troll too much.:p: You should slap on your father's face first, kid, because he didn't given you a minimum education to your history. :omghaha:

I reminder you that you are provocateur to me first on this thread by your stupid troll on this forum (N#20).

Look at map of mainland China in Warring States about 350 BC. Where were Han people and where were Yue peoples in this time ? Yue people didn't shared ancestors with Han people. :enjoy:.

310px-Streitende-Reiche2.jpg

:enjoy:

Last edited:
You are uneducated, stubborn and troll and troll too much.:p: You should slap on your father's face first, kid, because he didn't given you a minimum education in your history.

I reminder you that you are provocateur to me first on this thread by your stupid troll on this forum (N#20).

Look at map of mainland China in Warring States about 350 BC. Where were Han people and where were Yue peoples in this time ?:enjoy:.

:enjoy:

Oy my goodness what the freak are you doing~? :lol: This map is the map of the Warring States as you have already mentioned yourself, it is nothing related to different kind of ethnics you freaking goddamn uneducated Nam Man. :omghaha:

Nobody says that only people of the Warring States are Han, besides as I have told you idiot many times the concept of Han was not even existed during that period you Nam Man low IQ monkey. Now who is the freaking troll here~ :partay:

Last edited:
Oy my goodness what the freak are you doing~? :lol: This map is the map of the Warring States as you have already mentioned yourself, it is nothing related to different kind of ethnics you freaking goddamn uneducated Nam Man. :omghaha:

Nobody says that only people of the Warring States are Han, besides as I have told you idiot many times the concept of Han was not even existed during that period you Nam Man low IQ monkey. Now who is the freaking troll here~ :partay:

You are blind monkey, fake han. Look again the map posted above. Where were Yue people ?

They were outside of border to Warring States.:dance3:

When Qin Dynasty collapsed, as a result of the Han Dynasty's prominence, many Chinese began addressing themselves as "people of Han" (漢人). not Qin people. You can stop lie here, kid.:p:

You are blind monkey, fake han. Look again the map posted above. Where were Yue people ?

When Qin Dynasty collapsed, as a result of the Han Dynasty's prominence, many Chinese began addressing themselves as "people of Han" (漢人). not Qin people. You can stop lie here, kid.:p:

Our blind baboon East Sea needs to take a look at ancient Dai Viet. Entire "south Vietnam" was outside the border of Dai Viet. Southern Vietnamese are fake Viet, they don't share ancestor with northern Dai Viet people. :omghaha:

dai-viet-map-ly.gif

Emperor Minh Mang of the Nguyen Dynasty considered the Vietnamese to be "Han" people and force the "barbarians" to adopt Han culture.

http://books.google.com/books?id=k7...0CGMQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=minh mang han&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=q5...0CDwQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=minh mang han&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=py...0CEcQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=minh mang han&f=false

The Nguyen Emperor Gia Long referred to Vietnam as "Zhong Guo" (China), inside Vietnam itself, but he did not dare to call Vietnam as Zhong Guo when corresponding to the Qing Emperor.

http://h-net.msu.edu/cgi-bin/logbro...6&week=e&msg=28mq4qDZEWt3sD+6t6h/lw&user=&pw=

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinocentrism#Vietnam

In adopting Chinese customs, the Vietnamese court also adopted the Chinese world view. In 1805, the Emperor Gia Long referred to Vietnam as trung quốc, the "middle kingdom".[9] In 1811, Gia Long proposed a law Hán di hữu hạn (漢夷有限), which means "making clear the border between the Vietnamese and barbarians", referring to the Vietnamese as Han people.[10] Cambodia was regularly called Cao Man Quốc (高蠻國), the country of "upper barbarians". In 1815, Gia Long claimed 13 countries as Vietnamese vassals, including Luang Prabang, Vientane, Burma, Tran Ninh Plateau in eastern Laos, and two countries called "Thủy Xá Quốc" and "Hỏa Xá Quốc", which were actually Malayo-Polynesian Jarai tribes living between Vietnam and Thailand. Mirroring the Chinese model, the Vietnamese court attempted to regulate the presentation of tribute to the Vietnamese court, participation in New Year and emperor's birthday ceremonies, as well as the travel routes and size of tributary missions.[11]

Vietnam and the Chinese Model, Alexander Barton Woodside, Council on East Asian Studies Harvard, Cambridge (Massachusetts) and London 1988: P18

Southern Vietnam Under the Reign of Minh Mang (1820-1841): Central Policies and Local Response, Choi Byung Wook , Cornell University Southeast Asia Program Publications 2004: P136

Vietnam and the Chinese Model, Alexander Barton Woodside, Council on East Asian Studies Harvard, Cambridge (Massachusetts) and London 1988: P236-237

It is Vietnamese who claimed to be Han. :rof:

Read again you low IQ creature~

[This map is the map of the Warring States as you have already mentioned yourself, it is nothing related to different kind of ethnics you freaking goddamn uneducated Nam Man. :omghaha:]

[Nobody says that only people of the Warring States are Han, besides as I have told you idiot many times the concept of Han was not even existed during that period you Nam Man low IQ monkey. Now who is the freaking troll here~ :partay:]

People of the middle land in Han Dynasty call themselves 華夏, 夏 and 中國人(old meaning, not Chinese) you stupid Nam Man~ You really know nothing about China and keep splitting your trash from your dirty mouth. :cheesy:

See, that's why you people should have never gave up learning Hanzi. You people know nothing about yours and other people's history but pretend that you know everything; even worse, some ignorant stupid Nam Man monkeys like you even dare to call us liers yet you know absolutely nothing : :rofl:
[匈奴縛馬前後足,置城下,馳言:秦人,我丏若馬。又漢使者久留不還,故興遣貳師將軍,欲以為使者威重也。]
People of Han Dynasty's neighbors call people in Han Dynasty 秦人, not 漢人 you pitiful Nam Man loser:woot:

[Nobody says that only people of the Warring States are Han, besides as I have told you idiot many times the concept of Han was not even existed during that period you Nam Man low IQ monkey. Now who is the freaking troll here~ :partay:]

Also there are two definitions of 漢人 you stupid fork~ which are People of the Han dynasty or Han Ethnic, they are freaking different you retarded bastard :yay:. There were 齊Qi, 楚Chu, 燕Yan and other nations but there were never such terms of Ethnic Qi, Ethnic Chu and Ethnic Yan you stupid Nam Man loser. :woot:

Besides, according to my family tree, my ancestors were 商朝人~ Which means that I am the "True Han people" in your stupid "True Han Theory" you dumb axx stupid Nam Man~ How about you, "fake Kinh" loser~ Do you even have a family history book~ Oh, sorry, even you do have one, you can't even READ it~ :woot:

Last edited:
Our blind baboon East Sea needs to take a look at ancient Dai Viet. Entire "south Vietnam" was outside the border of Dai Viet. Southern Vietnamese are fake Viet, they don't share ancestor with northern Dai Viet people. :omghaha:

dai-viet-map-ly.gif

Ha ha , welcome.

Cham and Khmer peoples in Vietnam they can have their own ethnicity, but NanYue people in China don't have their own ethnicity. Its different.:yahoo:

You are supporter and cheerleader for Islam terrorist in Pinoy, what can you say about this action in Peking ?

http://www.euronews.com/2013/10/28/china-three-dead-in-beijings-tiananmen-square-after-car-drives-into-crowd-
BXo-orVCQAAulbP.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom