What's new

China calls on Japan to respect historical facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the freak is HochMandarine~ Hochdeusch and Deutsch are both Deutsch and Cantonese and Mandarin are both Han Chinese, stupid retard~ You really want to prove yourself a single-celled organisms. :omghaha:

The definition of ethnic group and ethnicity is all the same around the world, except for you who create the biggest nonsense the so called "True Han Theory" which only appears in your own stupid imagination land. :omghaha:

Freaking idiot, even Mr.Google who is standing on my side tells you that Tungus is a term of a language family. There is nothing related to bloodline therefore you have just found a point that proved you are an idiot, again. You really enjoy slapping on your own ugly faces~

Liar~? Ha! Find me 10 young Manchurian people in the whole China who can speak fluently Manchurian I dare you you lil ignorant bug~ The language status of Manchurian is [Nearly Extinct], yet Cantonese is still one the most popular language in the south of China and about half of the overseas Chinese speak the language~Ignorant idiot strike again~:omghaha:

Mandarin and Manchurian are both official languages during the Qing Dynasty you fool~ As I have told you retard that Manchurian language is [Nearly Extinct]. No more than 100 Manchurian can actually speak Manchurian~ As Manchurian they can be proud of their own identity but they still don't speak their own language and their mother language nowadays is Mandarin like most Chinese people do~
Of course Chinese people "copied" Western culture you retard, most of the nations including Vietnam, Korea, Indonesia etc did~ But before the invasion from the west Manchurian did follow Han's law system, literature, Maths, political system and other cultural influence~ So did Vietnamese were even one of the best students (the other one was Korea) who studied Han's culture :omghaha:
Maybe in your own imagination world I am stupid and uneducated, but unfortunately in the reality you are the one who is super bloody stupid, uneducated and retarded~ And I really feel sorry for you because we are living in the lovely reality~ :omghaha:

Turn back to Han and Yue people.
Liu Bang created Han dynasty and Zhao Tuo created Nan Yue Guo. Two Emperors existed in history of China. Han Emperor conquered Nan Yue, but NanYue Oeople is not disappeared, they are living now in China, but they don't have right to claim thier true identity as Yue Ethnic.

Oh my freaking God~ there was a Han Dynasty doesn't mean that the people are called Han people "漢人" you idiot~ People in Han Dynasty were called 秦人 you uneducated, ignorant loser:omghaha: And I just told you that Cantonese know they are "ethnic Yue", "ethnic Yue in ethnic Han". Just like "Ethnic Basu" in ethnic Han. :laughcry:

You are stupid then you troll and troll, You didn't know what you say.

In the first usage, hoch refers to "high" in a strictly geographic sense, as "situated far above sealevel", thus in the mountainous regions surrounding the Alps.
In the second meaning, hoch came to mean "educated" or "cultured" in an academic or social context, as opposed to the local dialects which are used in informal situations.

This is opposed to Low German dialects (Plattdeutsch, Niederdeutsch), which developed on the lowlands and along the flat sea coasts of modern northern Germany (Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia, Hamburg, etc.). but in fact Standard German is composed mostly from these High German dialects. This is the language of Gemany people what you have been learnt, idot boy.

In China, Madarin ís language òf Han People, Cantonese is language of Yue people.

For the Manchurian people who share root and language with Tungus people, do you know how many land of them was annexed to Russia in the past ?

and the last, you stated that "ethnic Yue in ethnic Han" it mean : "Chicken egg in duck egg":omghaha:

You are stupid then you troll and troll, You didn't know what you say.

In the first usage, hoch refers to "high" in a strictly geographic sense, as "situated far above sealevel", thus in the mountainous regions surrounding the Alps.
In the second meaning, hoch came to mean "educated" or "cultured" in an academic or social context, as opposed to the local dialects which are used in informal situations.

This is opposed to Low German dialects (Plattdeutsch, Niederdeutsch), which developed on the lowlands and along the flat sea coasts of modern northern Germany (Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia, Hamburg, etc.). but in fact Standard German is composed mostly from these High German dialects. This is the language of Gemany people what you have been learnt, idot boy.

In China, Mandarin ís language òf Han People, Cantonese is language of Yue people.

For the Manchurian people who share root and language with Tungus people, do you know how many land of them was annexed to Russia in the past ?

and the last, you stated that "ethnic Yue in ethnic Han" it mean : "Chicken egg in duck egg":omghaha:

Oh my freaking God, lets see who is the really uneducated stupid one trolling around here~ :omghaha:
Why the freak are you stupid fool talking about the inner meaning of the term "Hochdeutsch"~ the term "English" related to an particular ancient weapon, do people need to refer to this fact eery time when they try to discuss the topic about English language~ :omghaha:

And who need you idiot to pretend to be a freaking teacher here~ People who have basic knowledge will understand these facts with no doubt (actually I can't completely understand your amazing English, I just assume that you were copying these information from WIKI or somewhere else~). Besides I am the one who bring the simple of German language as my talking point and I'm surely know more than you do, stupid retard~ You just tried to divert the topic away from the main point:
What's the freaking point of talking about the inner meaning of different German dialects and Standard German~
What's the bloody point of talking about the origins of them~
The main point is so freaking bloody simple:

The pronunciation of Standard German (Hochdeutsch/Standarddeutsch) is based on a German dialect;
The pronunciation of Modern Mandarin is based on a Han Chinese dialect.

There are great gaps between different German dialects;
There are great gaps between different Han Chinese dialects.

However,

no matter which German dialects people are speaking, they are all speaking GERMAN.
No matter which Han Chinese dialects people are speaking, they are all speaking HAN CHINESE.

Wrong again, Mandarin is a language of "people who speak Mandarin"~ Mandarin is never a language only belongs to any particular ethnic~ Even many Han people speak uncountable different Han Chinese dialects as their mother languages, you ignorant retarded loser~ :yay:
You are just a retarded loser are nothing but a freaking stupid creature repeatedly cover your ignorance with your ignorance~

So~? Who cares about the whole Tungusic peoples. The ancestor of Manchurian were mostly from the North East of China since thousands years ago~ There were even Mongolian and Han mixed into when Nurhachu united and created Manchurian~

It should be a chicken egg stay with a duck egg and other different kinds of eggs in a house called HAN. *Sigh* Ignorant bastard~ You are wrong, all wrong, again, just like your pitiful life which is a big joke. :yahoo:

What the freak is HochMandarine~ Hochdeusch and Deutsch are both Deutsch and Cantonese and Mandarin are both Han Chinese, stupid retard~ You really want to prove yourself a single-celled organisms. :eek:mghaha:

The definition of ethnic group and ethnicity is all the same around the world, except for you who create the biggest nonsense the so called "True Han Theory" which only appears in your own stupid imagination land. :eek:mghaha:

Freaking idiot, even Mr.Google who is standing on my side tells you that Tungus is a term of a language family. There is nothing related to bloodline therefore you have just found a point that proved you are an idiot, again. You really enjoy slapping on your own ugly faces~

Liar~? Ha! Find me 10 young Manchurian people in the whole China who can speak fluently Manchurian I dare you you lil ignorant bug~ The language status of Manchurian is [Nearly Extinct], yet Cantonese is still one the most popular language in the south of China and about half of the overseas Chinese speak the language~Ignorant idiot strike again~:eek:mghaha:

Mandarin and Manchurian are both official languages during the Qing Dynasty you fool~ As I have told you retard that Manchurian language is [Nearly Extinct]. No more than 100 Manchurian can actually speak Manchurian~ As Manchurian they can be proud of their own identity but they still don't speak their own language and their mother language nowadays is Mandarin like most Chinese people do~
Of course Chinese people "copied" Western culture you retard, most of the nations including Vietnam, Korea, Indonesia etc did~ But before the invasion from the west Manchurian did follow Han's law system, literature, Maths, political system and other cultural influence~ So did Vietnamese were even one of the best students (the other one was Korea) who studied Han's culture :eek:mghaha:
Maybe in your own imagination world I am stupid and uneducated, but unfortunately in the reality you are the one who is super bloody stupid, uneducated and retarded~ And I really feel sorry for you because we are living in the lovely reality~ :eek:mghaha:

Turn back to Han and Yue people.
Liu Bang created Han dynasty and Zhao Tuo created Nan Yue Guo. Two Emperors existed in history of China. Han Emperor conquered Nan Yue, but NanYue Oeople is not disappeared, they are living now in China, but they don't have right to claim thier true identity as Yue Ethnic.

Oh my freaking God~ there was a Han Dynasty doesn't mean that the people are called Han people "漢人" you idiot~ People in Han Dynasty were called 秦人 you uneducated, ignorant loser:eek:mghaha: And I just told you that Cantonese know they are "ethnic Yue", "ethnic Yue in ethnic Han". Just like "Ethnic Basu" in ethnic Han. :laughcry:

O, my comment is missing.

At least, you admitted that Cantonese they are "ethnic Yue", but "ethnic Yue in ethnic Han " is wrong. There are different kind of ethnic people.

O, my comment is missing.

At least, you admitted that Cantonese they are "ethnic Yue", but "ethnic Yue in ethnic Han " is wrong. There are different kind of ethnic people.

You retard really need to go back to kindergarten to learn back some basics logical thinking and reading~ o_O

Is it really that difficult for stupid idiot to understand such simple basis?
There is a house called H (Han), in this house we have:
A (Sichuanese), B (Zhejiang), C (Shanxi), D (Hunan), E (Cantonese) and the others.
Together these members with various cultures they are all considered as Han, they are in the same "cultural community".
See, it's not freaking difficult and confusing at all, but some idiots can't just understand and keep repeating their stupid nonsenses to make them look more stupid and ignorant.

"At least" my axx~
There is no "ethnic Yue" in China nowadays but Cantonese culture you stupid retard, do they have such thing like "Ethnic Saxon" in Britian~? I was just following your stupid logic to help you understand the basis you loser~ How did you idiot think that an ethnic with 1300000000 populations are all sharing one single living style. The population is large and so is its territory, therefore there are surly various cultures within the community. And Cantonese culture, as I have mentioned many times, is a part of Han culture you idiot~

And there WERE different kind of ethnics, not ARE you ignorant bastard~ There were different ethnics such as Angles, Saxons, Frisians and Jutes and they are all English people nowadays just like Han people which were a bunch of ancient ethnics you freaking retard~:)

Last edited:
Stupid lil retard is envy about that Han people is a large community and they own the largest land in East Asia, therefore this "fake Kinh" try so hard to divide Han people with its ugly mouth and disguising nonsenses~ Come on idiot, show me your family tree~ Let's see if you are Luo Yue the "True Kinh" and speak the Northern Dialect~ :D Otherwise I have to free you or free the others "Fake Kinh" within the Ethnic Kinh~

You retard really need to go back to kindergarten to learn back some basics logical thinking and reading~ o_O

Is it really that difficult for stupid idiot to understand such simple basis?
There is a house called H (Han), in this house we have:
A (Sichuanese), B (Zhejiang), C (Shanxi), D (Hunan), E (Cantonese) and the others.
Together these members with various cultures they are all considered as Han, they are in the same "cultural community".
See, it's not freaking difficult and confusing at all, but some idiots can't just understand and keep repeating their stupid nonsenses to make them look more stupid and ignorant.

"At least" my axx~
There is no "ethnic Yue" in China nowadays but Cantonese culture you stupid retard, do they have such thing like "Ethnic Saxon" in Britian~? I was just following your stupid logic to help you understand the basis you loser~ How did you idiot think that an ethnic with 1300000000 populations are all sharing one single living style. The population is large and so is its territory, therefore there are surly various cultures within the community. And Cantonese culture, as I have mentioned many times, is a part of Han culture you idiot~

And there WERE different kind of ethnics, not ARE you ignorant bastard~ There were different ethnics such as Angles, Saxons, Frisians and Jutes and they are all English people nowadays just like Han people which were a bunch of ancient ethnics you freaking retard~:)

I quote here what you said in your early post:

"And I just told you that Cantonese know they are "ethnic Yue", "

but you denied what you told me, very funny, kid.:D

I quote here what you said in your early post:

but you denied what you told me, very funny, kid.:D

If you use your useless eyes, you can see there is a [" "] between that term, stupid retard~ :)

If you use your useless eyes, you can see there is a [" "] between that term, stupid retard~ :)

In the same way, the term ["ethnic Yue in ethnic Han "] mean ethnic Yue is not in ethnic Han, right ? :D

In the same way, the term ["ethnic Yue in ethnic Han "] mean ethnic Yue is not in ethnic Han, right ? :D

[There is no "ethnic Yue" in China nowadays but Cantonese culture you stupid retard, do they have such thing like "Ethnic Saxon" in Britian.]
[Cantonese culture, as I have mentioned many times, is a part of Han culture]
[(It should be) there WERE different kind of ethnics, not ARE]

Logical thinking, stupid idiot, which you have none. :)

There has always been vast diversity within the Han, but China has stay together as a Han majority country for over 2 thousand years, a feat that is quite unique in human history.

The Han culture keep China together, and its root run deep. Thinking that the diversity within Han is somehow a weakness that could be exploited is a mistake that only desperately stupid Japanese would make. It is amazing that some of them are still making it.

[There is no "ethnic Yue" in China nowadays but Cantonese culture you stupid retard, do they have such thing like "Ethnic Saxon" in Britian.]
[Cantonese culture, as I have mentioned many times, is a part of Han culture]
[(It should be) there WERE different kind of ethnics, not ARE]

Logical thinking, stupid idiot, which you have none. :)

What is hilarious thing you say here, when you put all your idiot things in to such marks [...]. It should be in opposite meaning ? :p

Han chinese looked down at other people WERE No-Han, called as FourJi included Nan Man, Southern Barbarian. Yue people ARE not disappeared, they ARE living in Shanghai, JieJiang, Fujian and in Canton, idiot boy.:D

Where is Mao when you need him? China is stronger now then the 70s but I feel that countries respected a weaker Mao run China than a Xi run stronger China. Don't these CCP leaders know that Japs/Viets/pilipines only respect hard power and not soft power? Current regime afraid to take risks, foreign loving and greedy. Another Song dynasty waiting to be conquered.

The current CCP with 2nd most powerful economy, 3rd militarily can still be irritated by Japs/Viets/ Taiwan?
Learn from the US and UK, people only respect historical claims if you can back it up with force.

What is hilarious thing you say here, when you put all your idiot things in to such marks [...]. It should be in opposite meaning ? :p

Han chinese looked down at other people WERE No-Han, called as FourJi included Nan Man, Southern Barbarian. Yue people ARE not disappeared, they ARE living in Shanghai, JieJiang, Fujian and in Canton, idiot boy.:D

Oh my freaking God you stupid retard can't even understand how punctuations work~?! Ha ha ha ha!!! Who is hilarious~ YOU are hilarious~ Once again you have proved that you are nothing but a uneducated stupid single-celled organism. Just open the window and jump you useless loser, even kindergarten can't save you. :D:D

Nam Man is not even a term related to any specific ethnic you retard, it is used by any people who are living in the north to distinguish themselves from any Southerners, stupid fool~
Even though Kinh people dared to consider themselves are Han and the others are Barbarian and called their country Middle Land (China), Chinese people still call you Nam Man~ :D
I have told you many many times that people in Fujian, Canton and the other related regions are/were mostly Han (not related to any posterity of any minorities' ancestors), also why didn't you just use your stupid brain and learn. If you can't refute any points and can't make the Chinese government, Chinese people and the UN to accept your freaking stupid "True Han Theory" than you should really stop making noises and nonsenses like a freaking retarded baby, otherwise you should really kill yourself, put an end to your useless life in order to go back to your very own imagination land. :)

Of course Yue people WERE "disappeared" you retard~ they ARE now called Han people who share Cantonese culture and living as the posterity of Yue people~ Can you even find a English man call himself "Ethnic Saxon" you ignorant loser~? :)

And of course there were/are conflicts between each other. French people in the mainland used to look down Corsicans, English people were fighting with each other before they were united. This is very freaking normal~ Especially in big countries like the US and Russia since people are sharing different kind of values and living styles~ Even in your tiny lil' country you still have conflicts within you small house, stupid idiot~:)

Oh my freaking God you stupid retard can't even understand how punctuations work~?! Ha ha ha ha!!! Who is hilarious~ YOU are hilarious~ Once again you have proved that you are nothing but a uneducated stupid single-celled organism. Just open the window and jump you useless loser, even kindergarten can't save you. :D:D

Nam Man is not even a term related to any specific ethnic you retard, it is used by any people who are living in the north to distinguish themselves from any Southerners, stupid fool~
Even though Kinh people dared to consider themselves are Han and the others are Barbarian and called their country Middle Land (China), Chinese people still call you Nam Man~ :D
I have told you many many times that people in Fujian, Canton and the other related regions are/were mostly Han (not related to any posterity of any minorities' ancestors), also why didn't you just use your stupid brain and learn. If you can't refute any points and can't make the Chinese government, Chinese people and the UN to accept your freaking stupid "True Han Theory" than you should really stop making noises and nonsenses like a freaking retarded baby, otherwise you should really kill yourself, put an end to your useless life in order to go back to your very own imagination land. :)

Of course Yue people WERE "disappeared" you retard~ they ARE now called Han people who share Cantonese culture and living as the posterity of Yue people~ Can you even find a English man call himself "Ethnic Saxon" you ignorant loser~? :)

And of course there were/are conflicts between each other. French people in the mainland used to look down Corsicans, English people were fighting with each other before they were united. This is very freaking normal~ Especially in big countries like the US and Russia since people are sharing different kind of values and living styles~ Even in your tiny lil' country you still have conflicts within you small house, stupid idiot~:)

You are fully brainwashed by Han Chinese, it's stranger when you claim yourselves as Han. You are no Han, even you are mixed boy of Yue people, kid. You can't call other as "Nan Man", because yourselves are true "Nan Man" called by Han Chinese.:p

Yue people were native people in their native land, Han Chinese were invaders. Countries of Yue people were conquered by Han Emperor , but they are still a living, exist in peace in China, they are no dead. :D

When Wo Yue, Nan Yue, Min Yue... people don't ask China Govt or UN to recognize their true identity, no one can help them, regretfully.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom