What's new

China calls on Japan to respect historical facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid idiot ~
Vietnamese followed Han's hairstyle and customs, did that make you people became Han~
Manchurian people don't speak Manchurian nowadays , does this make them become Han as well~ :)

Seriously, was it because you didn't take any medican for your serious fever many years ago, or you were already a freaking retard since you were born~:cheesy:

Manchurian can have their own identity as minority ethnic in China with 10 mill people, and NanYue, MinYue and WuYue people don't have it. It's very stranger. :omghaha:

Manchurian can have their own identity as minority ethnic in China with 10 mill people, and NanYue, MinYue and WuYue people don't have it. It's very stranger. :omghaha:

Because Manchurian are not Han you god damned retard, simple as that.
Why didn't you ask how come all of the 55 minorities are not consider as Han you retarted loser. :smart:
And your stupid narrow-minded ignorant brain is the only thing strange here.
:omghaha:

a joke.ask your friend who live in guangdong that who can not understand Mandarin.

Who can understand it, he must learn in school like second foreign language.

Because Manchurian are not Han you god damned retard, simple as that.
Why didn't you ask how come all of the 55 minorities are not consider as Han you retarted loser. :smart:
And your stupid narrow-minded ignorant brain is the only thing strange here.
:omghaha:

if manchu people population is big like Cantonese (Yue) population, threat to hegemony of Hans over China, Manchus should be consider as "Han". If they win again to take power in China, you can say: It's "Han Golden Family" :omghaha:

if manchu people population is big like Cantonese (Yue) population, threat to hegemony of Hans over China, Manchus should be consider as "Han". If they win again to take power in China, you can say: It's "Han Golden Family" :omghaha:

If? Ignorant idiot strike again, the population of Cantonese is more than Manchurian you idiot~

Also I have been teaching you that Cantonese is Han you freaking deaf blind retard for many times, you are just like a real retard can't understand simple maths and basic logic at Special School:tdown::no:

Manchurian will never be considered as Hans people, since they never consider themselves are you freaking retard :omghaha:. Yet Cantonese and other people living in those Chinese regions with huge influence of Han culture consider themselves are~ I told you that Han is a "Cultural Community", A B C D and others want to be together and share with each others their similar cultures, therefore they are united and call themselves H. Simple as that, but except for retard since stupid retard is freaking stupid~

We are a republic nowadays, every Chinese ethnics are equal and people are no longer ruled by a single royal family you stupid fool~ China belongs to any Chinese ethnics and there is never a saying of ethnic XXX is the ruler of the country~ :omghaha:
You are so ignorant and stupid to know what Golden Family exactly is~ You can't even make the right analogy and once again proved yourself an idiot~ :omghaha:

Oh and foreign language your asx.

Vietnamese followed Han's hairstyle and customs, did that make you people became Han~
Manchurian people don't speak Manchurian nowadays , does this make them become Han as well~ :)
If I put your voices to conclusion: sharing a common or similar cultures and custom plus the will to form a single community are two things that make the Han´s.

Machurians, Koreans and Viets (Gin or Jīng Zú) are three of 55 recognised ethics in China, but though they have similar cultures and custom like the Han´s, but they don´t see themselves as Hans, because they refuse to join the umbrella of a single community.

Correct?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gin_people
List of ethnic groups in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no need. Mandarin is with you everyday and we learn to speak standard Mandarin in school.it is not only for communicating easily,but also for following the chinese writing system.chinese language base on writing system.we learn chinese language,not forein language.

a joke.ask your friend who live in guangdong that who can not understand Mandarin.

Go google this "Beijing says 400 million Chinese cannot speak Mandarin".

Vietnamese less being brainwashed propaganda than Chinese. Vietnamese can use google, youtube, facebook, Chinese can't. Chinese has been fed by giant Chinese propaganda system. That's why everything they say nobody bother to take serious.

Look at here and other forums, Chinese vs the world. because the world don't think like them.

Go google this "Beijing says 400 million Chinese cannot speak Mandarin".

Vietnamese less being brainwashed propaganda than Chinese. Vietnamese can use google, youtube, facebook, Chinese can't. Chinese has been fed by giant Chinese propaganda system. That's why everything they say nobody bother to take serious.

Look at here and other forums, Chinese vs the world. because the world don't think like them.

Oh you mean this one here~
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/276165-30-chinese-cant-speak-mandarin.html
What a good example of how "Chinese vs the world", isn't it~

Mainland China is indeed controlling the media and this and that more than the others, however some people just like to throw away their brain (or don't even have any), drop down some annoying words like "you are brainwashed blah blah blah" and then claim themselves that they must be on the right side.
The fact is, these people are no different between with those are really being brainwashed, since they all don't use their brains~
They also claim that they know more than you since they are able to search in facebook and youtube, therefore they consider themselves must be right. LOL, just click into the link I just posted to see how many nonsense from those "wise free man" who actually know nothing but pretend to know everything~ :cheesy: and don't forget the brilliant "true Han theory"~

If? Ignorant idiot strike again, the population of Cantonese is more than Manchurian you idiot~

Also I have been teaching you that Cantonese is Han you freaking deaf blind retard for many times, you are just like a real retard can't understand simple maths and basic logic at Special School:tdown::no:

Manchurian will never be considered as Hans people, since they never consider themselves are you freaking retard :omghaha:. Yet Cantonese and other people living in those Chinese regions with huge influence of Han culture consider themselves are~ I told you that Han is a "Cultural Community", A B C D and others want to be together and share with each others their similar cultures, therefore they are united and call themselves H. Simple as that, but except for retard since stupid retard is freaking stupid~

We are a republic nowadays, every Chinese ethnics are equal and people are no longer ruled by a single royal family you stupid fool~ China belongs to any Chinese ethnics and there is never a saying of ethnic XXX is the ruler of the country~ :omghaha:
You are so ignorant and stupid to know what Golden Family exactly is~ You can't even make the right analogy and once again proved yourself an idiot~ :omghaha:

Oh and foreign language your asx.

read again my posts, stupid boy.

Manchus are the largest branch of the Tungus peoples. They have been ruled you in the past, until 1911, Man Quing Dynasty's China.

When Manchus (or Jerchen) people were ruling on you, all chinese have been followed Jerchen customs, included heirdo cut. Base on your logic, You should claimed yourselves you were Tungusic if they rule you now.:omghaha:

Cantonese or other Yue peoples in South East region of mainland China (Wu Yue Min Yue, Nan Yue ...) they are native peoples are no-Hans at beginning of history of Asia. They should been effected with Hans culture, but for identity of independent ethnic group they have enough evident showed that they are not Hans: Bloodline, Language ...etc. Problem here is; why Yue peoples are not recognized as separate ethnic group in China ? When you are talking about the republic ideology: equality.

Why Yue people (hundreds million people) don't have they own identity equal to Manchus (ten Million only) ? :undecided:

no need. Mandarin is with you everyday and we learn to speak standard Mandarin in school.it is not only for communicating easily,but also for following the chinese writing system.chinese language base on writing system.we learn chinese language,not forein language.

It's needed, native Cantonese language in speaking is not the same as Mandarin in speaking other than grammatical problem like order of words, etc..the two languages are not mutually intelligible because of pronunciation, grammatical, and also lexical differences. Sentence structure, in particular the placement of verbs,

Han Ji is symbol for writing system for the meaning, it's not record the voices, how to say with mouth. So that you Cantonese have to learn the voice (pronunciation) what Han people say for word presented with Han Ji is related, same as you learn one foreign language.

read again my posts, stupid boy.

Manchus are the largest branch of the Tungus peoples. They have been ruled you in the past, until 1911, Man Quing Dynasty's China.

When Manchus (or Jerchen) people were ruling on you, all chinese have been followed Jerchen customs, included heirdo cut. Base on your logic, You should claimed yourselves you were Tungusic if they rule you now.:omghaha:

Cantonese or other Yue peoples in South East region of mainland China (Wu Yue Min Yue, Nan Yue ...) they are native peoples are no-Hans at beginning of history of Asia. They should been effected with Hans culture, but for identity of independent ethnic group they have enough evident showed that they are not Hans: Bloodline, Language ...etc. Problem here is; why Yue peoples are not recognized as separate ethnic group in China ? When you are talking about the republic ideology: equality.

Why Yue people (hundreds million people) don't have they own identity equal to Manchus (ten Million only) ? :undecided:

I have read again your stupid post and I can't see your stupid nonsenses have become true, you are just trying to waste my time~

What is the point of telling Manchurian are the largest people within the Tungus group~? Who cares they were once the rulers in Chinese history~? Besides Tungus is not a ethnic group but a language group you stupid ignorant idiot~ There is no such thing of "Ethnic Tungus"~ ANd you dare to say the word logic which you have none~:omghaha:
Also it is Manchurian chose to speak Han language and drop their own language, not Han chose to speak Manchurian and drop their own you stupid ignorant retard from Special School~ Han people only inflected by Manchurian hairstyle and customs, yet Manchurian have all been assimilated by Han's culture such as language, laws system, literature, Maths, political system etc. Why didn't you read #53 and see how normal/ wise people use their brains you stupid retard~ Most importantly, Manchurian don't want to be Han because they don't want to be, on the other hand, Han don't want to be Manchurian because they don't want to either~ I have been explaining this simple 1+1=2 many times but some stupid creatures can never understand because they are really freaking stupid and retarded~

How many times should I teach you, Han people is a cultural community with nothing to do with bloodline. There wasn't "Han people" in the past, but Han's ancestors you sfreaking ignorant idiot. If you stupid creature really wanna keep making nonsense about this, why don't you say that the "true Han" - Shang had already eliminated by Zhou, since both dynasties share different cultures even in customs, political system and language~ Oh my God Han people is actually not existed :laughcry: I tell you one more time, there were ethnics A B C D... which were sharing similar cultures and they wanna stick together, therefore they were united and called themselves H, try to understand and remeber this simple concept with your tiny lil stupid brain okay~ Say, how could you be so stupid to understand such simple logic~ :smart:
Why should Cantonese be "separated" when they are already distinguished from other Han~?
Xiang, Basu (Sichuanese), Wu, Hakka, Yue (Cantonese) Min, Jiangxi...
There are various Han people within the Han community you ignorant idiot~ The government has no need to distinguished the whole Han ethnic since they share the similar culture and they are willing to stay together as a single ethnic you stupid fool~

You keep repeating the same shxts and fail to refute any facts I post, you are such a bloody loser~ :disagree:

It's needed, native Cantonese language in speaking is not the same as Mandarin in speaking other than grammatical problem like order of words, etc..the two languages are not mutually intelligible because of pronunciation, grammatical, and also lexical differences. Sentence structure, in particular the placement of verbs,

Han Ji is symbol for writing system for the meaning, it's not record the voices, how to say with mouth. So that you Cantonese have to learn the voice (pronunciation) what Han people say for word presented with Han Ji is related, same as you learn one foreign language.

Low German and Swiss German have a lot of differences from Hochdeutch, not only in vocabulary but also in pronouncation~ So do 關西 Japanese and 關東 Japanese and different Korean dialogs. "Foreign languages" you say~ I never know that 關西 Japanese people learning 關東 Japanese (official language) is consideras as learning "foreign languages". Another great theory from Saint.EastSea the Greatest Retard In the World~ :omghaha:

Also different Han people from different regions such as in Canton pronounce a single Hanzi in many different ways you ignorant fool~ It's a bloody joke that you say "learn the voice (pronunciation) what Han people say", besides Cantonese are mostly Han you freaking idiot. Please save your own ugly face and stop repeating the same shxt otherwise I have to keep punching your stupid face~ :omghaha:

I have read again your stupid post and I can't see your stupid nonsenses have become true, you are just trying to waste my time~

What is the point of telling Manchurian are the largest people within the Tungus group~? Who cares they were once the rulers in Chinese history~? Besides Tungus is not a ethnic group but a language group you stupid ignorant idiot~ There is no such thing of "Ethnic Tungus"~ ANd you dare to say the word logic which you have none~:omghaha:
Also it is Manchurian chose to speak Han language and drop their own language, not Han chose to speak Manchurian and drop their own you stupid ignorant retard from Special School~ Han people only inflected by Manchurian hairstyle and customs, yet Manchurian have all been assimilated by Han's culture such as language, laws system, literature, Maths, political system etc. Why didn't you read #53 and see how normal/ wise people use their brains you stupid retard~ Most importantly, Manchurian don't want to be Han because they don't want to be, on the other hand, Han don't want to be Manchurian because they don't want to either~ I have been explaining this simple 1+1=2 many times but some stupid creatures can never understand because they are really freaking stupid and retarded~

How many times should I teach you, Han people is a cultural community with nothing to do with bloodline. There wasn't "Han people" in the past, but Han's ancestors you sfreaking ignorant idiot. If you stupid creature really wanna keep making nonsense about this, why don't you say that the "true Han" - Shang had already eliminated by Zhou, since both dynasties share different cultures even in customs, political system and language~ Oh my God Han people is actually not existed :laughcry: I tell you one more time, there were ethnics A B C D... which were sharing similar cultures and they wanna stick together, therefore they were united and called themselves H, try to understand and remeber this simple concept with your tiny lil stupid brain okay~ Say, how could you be so stupid to understand such simple logic~ :smart:
Why should Cantonese be "separated" when they are already distinguished from other Han~?
Xiang, Basu (Sichuanese), Wu, Hakka, Yue (Cantonese) Min, Jiangxi...
There are various Han people within the Han community you ignorant idiot~ The government has no need to distinguished the whole Han ethnic since they share the similar culture and they are willing to stay together as a single ethnic you stupid fool~

You keep repeating the same shxts and fail to refute any facts I post, you are such a bloody loser~ :disagree:

Low German and Swiss German have a lot of differences from Hochdeutch, not only in vocabulary but also in pronouncation~ So do 關西 Japanese and 關東 Japanese and different Korean dialogs. "Foreign languages" you say~ I never know that 關西 Japanese people learning 關東 Japanese (official language) is consideras as learning "foreign languages". Another great theory from Saint.EastSea the Greatest Retard In the World~ :omghaha:

Also different Han people from different regions such as in Canton pronounce a single Hanzi in many different ways you ignorant fool~ It's a bloody joke that you say "learn the voice (pronunciation) what Han people say", besides Cantonese are mostly Han you freaking idiot. Please save your own ugly face and stop repeating the same shxt otherwise I have to keep punching your stupid face~ :omghaha:

you are idiot and stupid, you provocated me first by your post N#22, it made me wasted my time to teach you to understand that how does the ethnicity and ethnic group definition in world out side of china.

You are true low educated boy,
if you don't know about Tungus people you can ask mr. Google, The Tungusic people and his languages /tʊŋˈɡuːsɨk/ (also known as Manchu-Tungus, Tungus) form a language family spoken in Eastern Siberia and Manchuria.

You are liar when you stated that Manchus drop out their own languge, they can speak in family or with their friend or in their communities, like Yue peoples can speak Cantonese or Shanghai_ren speak their own language. when they don't like Han people understand what they mean.

You are stupid, uneducated when you say: "yet Manchurian have all been assimilated by Han's culture such as language, laws system, literature, Maths, political system etc."
- Han language is second language, some Manchuria boy on PDF are fluently in English, other than Manchus are living in Siberia can also Russian. They can proud for that they are in the world as Manchurian and have their own language.
- Law system literature, Maths, political system etc. in China is copied from White men with litle modification if it possible. it's not invented by Hans and belong to Han ethnic own only.

Turn back to Han and Yue people.
Liu Bang created Han dynasty and Zhao Tuo created Nan Yue Guo. Two Emperors existed in history of China. Han Emperor conquered Nan Yue, but NanYue Oeople is not disappeared, they are living now in China, but they don't have right to claim thier true identity as Yue Ethnic.

So I said there is fake Hans, not true Han who are living in Middle land of mainland China. In fact I don't like to hurt Yue peoples.

One more, Hochdeusch and Deutsch are both Deutsch, Cantonese is not HochMandarine. Kid. :omghaha:

you are idiot and stupid, you provocated me first by your post N#22, it made me wasted my time to teach you to understand that how does the ethnicity and ethnic group definition in world out side of china.

You are true low educated boy,
if you don't know about Tungus people you can ask mr. Google, The Tungusic people and his languages /t????u?s?k/ (also known as Manchu-Tungus, Tungus) form a language family spoken in Eastern Siberia and Manchuria.

You are liar when you stated that Manchus drop out their own languge, they can speak in family or with their friend or in their communities, like Yue peoples can speak Cantonese or Shanghai_ren speak their own language. when they don't like Han people understand what they mean.

You are stupid, uneducated when you say: "yet Manchurian have all been assimilated by Han's culture such as language, laws system, literature, Maths, political system etc."
- Han language is second language, some Manchuria boy on PDF are fluently in English, other than Manchus are living in Siberia can also Russian. They can proud for that they are in the world as Manchurian and have their own language.
- Law system literature, Maths, political system etc. in China is copied from White men with litle modification if it possible. it's not invented by Hans and belong to Han ethnic own only.

Liu Bang created Han dynasty and Zhao Tuo created Nan Yue Guo. Two Emperors existed in history of China. Han Emperor conquered Nan Yue, but NanYue Oeople is not disappeared, they are living now in China, but they don't have right to claim thier true identity as Yue Ethnic.

So I said there is fake Hans, not true Han who are living in Middle land of mainland China. In fact I don't like to hurt Yue peoples.

One more, Hochdeusch and Deutsch are both Deutsch, Cantonese is not HochMandarine. Kid. :omghaha:

What the freak is HochMandarine~ Hochdeusch and Deutsch are both Deutsch and Cantonese and Mandarin are both Han Chinese, stupid retard~ You really want to prove yourself a single-celled organisms. :omghaha:

The definition of ethnic group and ethnicity is all the same around the world, except for you who create the biggest nonsense the so called "True Han Theory" which only appears in your own stupid imagination land. :omghaha:

Freaking idiot, even Mr.Google who is standing on my side tells you that Tungus is a term of a language family. There is nothing related to bloodline therefore you have just found a point that proved you are an idiot, again. You really enjoy slapping on your own ugly faces~

Liar~? Ha! Find me 10 young Manchurian people in the whole China who can speak fluently Manchurian I dare you you lil ignorant bug~ The language status of Manchurian is [Nearly Extinct], yet Cantonese is still one the most popular language in the south of China and about half of the overseas Chinese speak the language~Ignorant idiot strike again~:omghaha:

Mandarin and Manchurian are both official languages during the Qing Dynasty you fool~ As I have told you retard that Manchurian language is [Nearly Extinct]. No more than 100 Manchurian can actually speak Manchurian~ As Manchurian they can be proud of their own identity but they still don't speak their own language and their mother language nowadays is Mandarin like most Chinese people do~
Of course Chinese people "copied" Western culture you retard, most of the nations including Vietnam, Korea, Indonesia etc did~ But before the invasion from the west Manchurian did follow Han's law system, literature, Maths, political system and other cultural influence~ So did Vietnamese were even one of the best students (the other one was Korea) who studied Han's culture :omghaha:
Maybe in your own imagination world I am stupid and uneducated, but unfortunately in the reality you are the one who is super bloody stupid, uneducated and retarded~ And I really feel sorry for you because we are living in the lovely reality~ :omghaha:

Oh my freaking God~ there was a Han Dynasty doesn't mean that the people are called Han people "漢人" you idiot~ People in Han Dynasty were called 秦人 you uneducated, ignorant loser:omghaha: And I just told you that Cantonese know they are "ethnic Yue", "ethnic Yue in ethnic Han". Just like "Ethnic Basu" in ethnic Han. :laughcry:

a funny discussion has arisen here from one different topic. LOL

KirovAirship, I have a question: under the rule of Nguyen Dynasty at the begin of 18 century, Emperor Gia Long declared Viets were Han people. Does that mean, we are still Han because no VN ruler has ever withdrawn the declaration?

Sinocentrism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However, Vietnam was also heavily Sinicized, using Classical Chinese as its official literary language and adopting most aspects of Chinese culture, including the administrative system, architecture, philosophy, religion, literature of China, and even a general cultural outlook. Vietnam persistently identified itself in relation to China, regarding itself as the kingdom of the south as against China in the north, as seen in this line from a poem (in Classical Chinese) by General Lý Thường Kiệt (李常傑) (1019–1105): Nam Quốc sơn hà Nam Đế cư. (南國山河南帝居), which means "Over mountains and rivers of the South reigns the Emperor of the South".

In adopting Chinese customs, the Vietnamese court also adopted the Chinese world view. In 1805, the Emperor Gia Long referred to Vietnam as trung quốc, the "middle kingdom".[9] In 1811, Gia Long proposed a law Hán di hữu hạn (漢夷有限), which means "making clear the border between the Vietnamese and barbarians", referring to the Vietnamese as Han people.[10] Cambodia was regularly called Cao Man Quốc (高蠻國), the country of "upper barbarians".

In 1815, Gia Long claimed 13 countries as Vietnamese vassals, including Luang Prabang, Vientane, Burma, Tran Ninh Plateau in eastern Laos, and two countries called "Thủy Xá Quốc" and "Hỏa Xá Quốc", which were actually Malayo-Polynesian Jarai tribes living between Vietnam and Thailand. Mirroring the Chinese model, the Vietnamese court attempted to regulate the presentation of tribute to the Vietnamese court, participation in New Year and emperor's birthday ceremonies, as well as the travel routes and size of tributary missions.[11]

Chinese influence waned as French influence rose in the 19th century, and Vietnam eventually abolished the Imperial examinations and stopped using Chinese characters and the related Chữ Nôm script in the 20th century.

grammatical is not a big problem for chinese language.and you exaggerate the diferences.what you mean is spoken language.if you can understand Cantonese song,you will find they base on chinese wrting systerm.the grammatical problem wont exist.written language is very important for chinese language.it will reduce differences.that is why we accept Mandarin easily.you cant say classical English is not English because of voice.it even havenot han zi.

a funny discussion has arisen here from one different topic. LOL

KirovAirship, I have a question: under the rule of Nguyen Dynasty at the begin of 18 century, Emperor Gia Long declared Viets were Han people. Does that mean, we are still Han because no VN ruler has ever withdrawn the declaration?

Indeed, and I think my English has been improved since then~

I believe 漢夷有限 is a four-letter word here more than they really considered themselves as the same kind of the "northerners" (although those "northern barbarians" were their suzerain). For instance, Vietnam used to call itself 中國, but we all know that this 中國 and the other 中國 are two different countries.

Also I'm sure that this reference would have been used by the Chinese government to prove that "Vietnam is always part of China", if Vietnam was once again become part of China in 1979 or later that days~
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom