What's new

China calls on Japan to respect historical facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should really go to see a better doctor, your ignorance really has no bound. :laughcry:

Who the heck cares that there are many small independent countries in Europe, yet in the other side there are countries with various ethnics and large territory such as India, China and Russia~?

Your country is small, so is your lil stupid brain~ You have such narrow mind and you don't have enough brain cells to make basic thinking and to accept common concepts~

Even Kinh people were not always the same people/ race years ago, why don't you people go kill each others, dig out the "true Kinh" and "other fake King" and declare independence first before you ask other people to do so, hrr~?:smart:

How about you go tell Bavarian people that they lost their chance to regain independence when the Third and Second Reich was destroyed~?
Also those Kansai people who doesn't speak exactly the same Japanese as Japanese from Kanto, Korean whose ancestors were from Baekje & Silla, those "poor" Sicilian and Corsicans. :omghaha:

Cantonese is not even a term of a race you stupid idiot, how many time have I been telling you about this. It is a term of a bunch of people who speak the language and living in a particular region you fool~ And Yue is part of Modern Han, Cantonese are Han people (except for some minorities) you ignorant retard~ And also Cantonese is part of Han language, so is Mandarin~ They are just like Hochdeutsch, Austrian German and Swissdeutsch you freaking idiot.
You ignorant creature don't freaking even know there are big different between these different German languages, don't you know that people speaks Swiss German only can rarely understand Hochdeutsch~? :omghaha:

You are really stupid as fxck~:smart:

Han people and NanYue people were diferent people in your history, at beginning of AD, you are called as Nan Man. Zhong Guo refered to Middle land of Hans in center of mainland China only.
:coffee:

In the past Cantonese had their own land, territory and Independence, there was separately from Zhong Guo. Don't give up Cantonese people. You have 100 mill population and your own land. Zhuang people can be the minority in ethnicity in your land, like Champa people and Montarnag people in Vietnam.

Go ahead ! Don't fear ! You can regain your Independence peacefully if you have right to vote freely.
:yahoo:

Han people and NanYue people were diferent people in your history, at beginning of AD, you are called as Nan Man. Zhong Guo refered to Middle land of Hans in center of mainland China only.
:coffee:

In the past Cantonese had their own land, territory and Independence, there was separately from Zhong Guo. Don't give up Cantonese people. You have 100 mill population and your own land. Zhuang people can be the minority in ethnicity in your land, like Champa people and Montarnag people in Vietnam.

Go ahead ! Don't fear ! You can regain your Independence peacefully if you have right to vote freely.
:yahoo:

Does stupid single-celled organism even know that nobody was even called Han people at the so called "beginning of AD"~ NanYue is part of Han you freaking idiot~ Just like Bavarian is always a sort of German~ :omghaha:

Does that pity creature even know that Nan Man is never a term of a particular ethnic/ race, but a term about how people in the middle land (depends on how big the central dynasties were) call southerners especially their enemy~? During the dynasty of the three Kingdoms Wei also called Shu and Wu Nan Man, and both Shu and Wu were ruled by Hans (Han people is never defined by race nor bloodline, but culture). Even the Southern Song Dynasty which was definitely a "Hans dynasty" was called Nan Man. :smart:

Does freaking idiot even know that its tiny lil country also called themselves Zhong Guo (中國) in the past~ Were Kinh people Han and was Vietnam China~? :omghaha:

Does ignorant single-celled organism even know that French people were not all French, English were not all English, Russian were not all Russian and German people were not all German~ Come on~ just run over there and tell them don't be afraid blah blah blah, dig up their old history of killing each others or something and vote for independence, to see if you were greeted as a freaking wise ma or treated as a crazy mental patient escaped from mental hospital :laughcry: :omghaha:

You know nothing but shxt:smart:

As a fervid reader of history,it must has to be acknowledged that the degree of war crimes committed from 1937 onwards in China simply has no match in the history of mankind. More than 75 years have passed and abundant neutral accounts in this context are available. Just rejecting the past or distorting the facts would do much damage to the Japanese dignity in front of the world.

Does stupid single-celled organism even know that nobody was even called Han people at the so called "beginning of AD"~ NanYue is part of Han you freaking idiot~ Just like Bavarian is always a sort of German~ :omghaha:

Does that pity creature even know that Nan Man is never a term of a particular ethnic/ race, but a term about how people in the middle land (depends on how big the central dynasties were) call southerners especially their enemy~? During the dynasty of the three Kingdoms Wei also called Shu and Wu Nan Man, and both Shu and Wu were ruled by Hans (Han people is never defined by race nor bloodline, but culture). Even the Southern Song Dynasty which was definitely a "Hans dynasty" was called Nan Man. :smart:

Does freaking idiot even know that its tiny lil country also called themselves Zhong Guo (中國) in the past~ Were Kinh people Han and was Vietnam China~? :omghaha:

Does ignorant single-celled organism even know that French people were not all French, English were not all English, Russian were not all Russian and German people were not all German~ Come on~ just run over there and tell them don't be afraid blah blah blah, dig up their old history of killing each others or something and vote for independence, to see if you were greeted as a freaking wise ma or treated as a crazy mental patient escaped from mental hospital :laughcry: :omghaha:

big mistakes kid, you can not understand what does the citizenship and ethnicity mean. look at yourselves, you disclosed that have Portugal Passport but you are not Portugal white man. :D

It's very funny when you stated that "English were not all English, Russian were not all Russian..." and etc. :omghaha:

It's nothing a shameful when you are "Yue" (粤) not "Han" (汉). :laughcry:

big mistakes kid, you can not understand what does the citizenship and ethnicity mean. look at yourselves, you disclosed that have Portugal Passport but you are not Portugal white man. :D

It's very funny when you stated that "English were not all English, Russian were not all Russian..." and etc. :omghaha:

It's nothing a shameful when you are "Yue" (粤) not "Han" (汉). :laughcry:

I tell you what the big mistake, it is you. Yes, you, an ignorant retard, is a big mistake that you are still wasting our oxygen in the world~:smart:

I know clearly what citizenship and ethnicity are~
I am a citizen of Hong Kong, Macau and Portugal. I have three passports of these three regions. My ancestors were Northerners and they came from the middleland of China, therefore I am a man mixed with the cultures of the middle land and Cantonese. And since Cantonese and Middleland (中原) culture are defined as Han culture (also cultural accepting is the thing matters, not bloodline), I am a Han (with Cantonese culture) with no doubt~ :yay:

Besides I am always one of the tallest guys walking on the street in Macau, Hong Kong and Guangdong, which is really "abnormal" in the south of China and means that I am a so called "true Han" according to your unbelievable stupid retarded "true Han theory"~ :smart:

Your attitude is like those ignorant savages laugh at those Westerns who told them the earth is actually a "ball" :omghaha:. Were Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, William the Conqueror English? Were Bourgogne and Corsica French? Go on, go tell them your amazing genius idea to have them independent and to separate into several countries~ Let them throw you into another mental hospital~ :omghaha:

I am a Cantonese and a Han, this identity pleases me and I'm labeling it to myself forever no matter how loud and stupid the single-celled organism, ignorant loser, rubbish fake Kinh yell~ What a shame that such retarded trash is still wasting our important resources in the world, why don't you stupid creature just jump through the window to put an end to your worthless, useless life. :smart:

But what historical facts are the Japs denying? It is downright stupid to deny that they were a bunch of psychos during WW2. Even Indian POWs were treated shabbily by the Japanese.

I tell you what the big mistake, it is you. Yes, you, an ignorant retard, is a big mistake that you are still wasting our oxygen in the world~:smart:

I know clearly what citizenship and ethnicity are~
I am a citizen of Hong Kong, Macau and Portugal. I have three passports of these three regions. My ancestors were Northerners and they came from the middleland of China, therefore I am a man mixed with the cultures of the middle land and Cantonese. And since Cantonese and Middleland (中原) culture are defined as Han culture (also cultural accepting is the thing matters, not bloodline), I am a Han (with Cantonese culture) with no doubt~ :yay:

Besides I am always one of the tallest guys walking on the street in Macau, Hong Kong and Guangdong, which is really "abnormal" in the south of China and means that I am a so called "true Han" according to your unbelievable stupid retarded "true Han theory"~ :smart:

Your attitude is like those ignorant savages laugh at those Westerns who told them the earth is actually a "ball" :omghaha:. Were Anglo-Saxon, Vikings, William the Conqueror English? Were Bourgogne and Corsica French? Go on, go tell them your amazing genius idea to have them independent and to separate into several countries~ Let them throw you into another mental hospital~ :omghaha:

I am a Cantonese and a Han, this identity pleases me and I'm labeling it to myself forever no matter how loud and stupid the single-celled organism, ignorant loser, rubbish fake Kinh yell~ What a shame that such retarded trash is still wasting our important resources in the world, why don't you stupid creature just jump through the window to put an end to your worthless, useless life. :smart:

Ya, you admitted that you are no true "Yue" (粤) and no true "Han" (汉) or fake Han. :omghaha:

Chinese are so dumb, first they sign the treaty and now trying to violate it. Chinese are Hippocratic they do not have any respect for International laws.

These guys go to every nation around china to grab territory by showing mongol Yuan dynasty maps, which is even funny.

And you go annex the princely states without even a map. Just annex. NO respect for international laws, the people whatsoever.

Ya, you admitted that you are no true "Yue" (粤) and no true "Han" (汉) or fake Han. :omghaha:

I clearly said that I am a Cantonese and Han you poor illiteracy, and I never admit your retarded "true Han theory". :omghaha: What the freak is this shxt anyway~? "True French"~? " True English"~? "True American~?" Oh my you are indeed a genius. Tell you what, go send your amazing theory to the UNESCO and you will soon be awarded the Nobel Prize - in Being-a-Super-Retarded. :yahoo:

In the West and much of the world "Chinese" is loosely use to also refer to Han people. This leads to much confusion.

To understand China's various ethnic groups. It is best not to use China or Chinese.
That´s right. Most people in the Europe and America know little or nothing about China. You can ask a German what he/she knows about China, and you will get all possible funny answers. LOL

KirovAirship and EastSea, I am not sure if all forumers enjoy your chat like me? :omghaha:

I clearly said that I am a Cantonese and Han you poor illiteracy, and I never admit your retarded "true Han theory". :omghaha: What the freak is this shxt anyway~? "True French"~? " True English"~? "True American~?" Oh my you are indeed a genius. Tell you what, go send your amazing theory to the UNESCO and you will soon be awarded the Nobel Prize - in Being-a-Super-Retarded. :yahoo:

You are true retarded, kid.

Ethnicity or ethnic group is a socially defined category of people who identify with each other based on:

1. shared descent: "of the same blood" Han Chinese are descendants of Xia, Shang, Zhou and Cantonese or Nanyue people are descendant of BaiYue (WuYue, MinYue...NanYue included), don't shared same bloodline with Han people. For the mixed people, it's popular in the world, is not concerned to debate about differencies of Han and Yue.

2. shared language: "speaking the same language". Han Chinese speak Guan Hua, NanYue people speak Cantonese, the two languages are not mutually intelligible because of pronunciation, grammatical, and also lexical differences. Sentence structure, in particular the placement of verbs, differs between the two languages.

Ordenary Cantonese can not understand what CCTV announcer is talking about.

3. shared sanctuaries and sacrifices: NanYue was independence State with his separate territory, Zhao Dynasty and was conquered by Han Dynasty.

There were two independence kingdoms in the past. NanYue is ruled by Hans until now.

4. shared customs "customs of like fashion" cuisine, dressing style, physical appearance: Hans and Yue are different.
You are mixed boy, then you are taller than normal Cantonese.:woot:
:omghaha:

You are true retarded, kid.

Ethnicity or ethnic group is a socially defined category of people who identify with each other based on:

1. shared descent: "of the same blood" Han Chinese are descendants of Xia, Shang, Zhou and Cantonese or Nanyue people are descendant of BaiYue (WuYue, MinYue...NanYue included), don't shared same bloodline with Han people. For the mixed people, it's popular in the world, is not concerned to debate about differencies of Han and Yue.

2. shared language: "speaking the same language". Han Chinese speak Guan Hua, NanYue people speak Cantonese, the two languages are not mutually intelligible because of pronunciation, grammatical, and also lexical differences. Sentence structure, in particular the placement of verbs, differs between the two languages. Ordenary Cantonese can not understand what CCTV announcer is talking about.

3. shared sanctuaries and sacrifices: NanYue was independence State with his separate territory, Zhao Dynasty and was conquered by Han Dynasty.
There were two independence kingdoms in the past. NanYue is ruled by Hans until now.

4. shared customs "customs of like fashion" cuisine, dressing style, physical appearance: Hans and Yue are different.
:omghaha:

Let's see who is the true retard here~
Here, I'm slaping you for your nonsenses, one by one~ :omghaha:

1. Han people is never a term related to bloodline in the past nor nowadays, it was/ is a "cultural community" and was a term to differentiate those who accept the "Middleland's culture" and those who share another cultures. In Song & Jing Dynasty Jing's imperial family was even considered as Han. Also Han Chinese are not only the descendants of Xia, Shang and Zhou you idiot, BaiYue, Hun and other ancient ethnics are all considered as Han Chinese ancestors since we all share the same culture nowadays and live in the same community. :smart:

Since you love bloodline that much and that ignorant and stupid, why don't you just found your own Kinh Nazi party and make your toilet as publicity department.

2. Let's see, hmm~ How many Han Chinese languages do Han people actually speak... Mandarin of course, Wu, Xiang, Gan, Hakka, Min... oh, and Cantonese~! How lovely~ I'm sorry my lil stupid retard~ Cantonese, unfortunately to you, is a sort of Han Chinese language~ :cry:

But you can still change the fact~! As I told you before, go send your great theory to the UNESCO. Image how you can prove that a whole concept accepted by more than hundred million of people is wrong and you are the amazing genius sent by the holy freaking God to mix it~ :yahoo:

Oh and don't forget that people who can speak Swiss German and Low German only cannot easily understand Standard German, just like people who can speak Cantonese only can't understand Mandarin and other Han Chinese languages that easy. Swiss German and Low German are not German for sure than~ :omghaha:

3. Bourgogne was an independent state, Corsica was even ruled by British, there were uncountable nations before the German Empire, even small country Korea and its ancient nations Baekje and Silla... Oh my holy baby Jesus, you are gonna be so freaking busy that you have to travel around the world and tell all the people on this planet to gain their freaking independence, all hail saint EastSea the Super-Stupid-Retard~ :yay:

Wait, Zhao Dynasty was conquered by Han Dynasty??? Oh my God you are so great that you can even time travel and change the history. :woot:

4. Just like Han language, we have such many dialects since we are the biggest ethnic in the world, so does those various dressing styles. We have various, uncountable cultures within this huge Han culture~ Isn't it great~ Ignorant stupid bastard can never understand this with its narrow mind and its retarded stupid brain. What a poor lil retard~:sick:

Let's see who is the true retard here~
Here, I'm slaping you for your nonsenses, one by one~ :omghaha:

1. Han people is never a term related to bloodline in the past nor nowadays, it was/ is a "cultural community" and was a term to differentiate those who accept the "Middleland's culture" and those who share another cultures. In Song & Jing Dynasty Jing's imperial family was even considered as Han. Also Han Chinese are not only the descendants of Xia, Shang and Zhou you idiot, BaiYue, Hun and other ancient ethnics are all considered as Han Chinese ancestors since we all share the same culture nowadays and live in the same community. :smart:

Since you love bloodline that much and that ignorant and stupid, why don't you just found your own Kinh Nazi party and make your toilet as publicity department.

2. Let's see, hmm~ How many Han Chinese languages do Han people actually speak... Mandarin of course, Wu, Xiang, Gan, Hakka, Min... oh, and Cantonese~! How lovely~ I'm sorry my lil stupid retard~ Cantonese, unfortunately to you, is a sort of Han Chinese language~ :cry:

But you can still change the fact~! As I told you before, go send your great theory to the UNESCO. Image how you can prove that a whole concept accepted by more than hundred million of people is wrong and you are the amazing genius sent by the holy freaking God to mix it~ :yahoo:

Oh and don't forget that people who can speak Swiss German and Low German only cannot easily understand Standard German, just like people who can speak Cantonese only can't understand Mandarin and other Han Chinese languages that easy. Swiss German and Low German are not German for sure than~ :omghaha:

3. Bourgogne was an independent state, Corsica was even ruled by British, there were uncountable nations before the German Empire, even small country Korea and its ancient nations Baekje and Silla... Oh my holy baby Jesus, you are gonna be so freaking busy that you have to travel around the world and tell all the people on this planet to gain their freaking independence, all hail saint EastSea the Super-Stupid-Retard~ :yay:

Wait, Zhao Dynasty was conquered by Han Dynasty??? Oh my God you are so great that you can even time travel and change the history. :woot:

4. Just like Han language, we have such many dialects since we are the biggest ethnic in the world, so does those various dressing styles. We have various, uncountable cultures within this huge Han culture~ Isn't it great~ Ignorant stupid bastard can never understand this with its narrow mind and its retarded stupid brain. What a poor lil retard~:sick:

If Manchus could ruled you up to now, you can say 98% of Chinese population is Manchus, because all Chinese has got an Manchu type hairdo-cut. :omghaha:

3454329291_e843388e71.jpg

2. shared language: "speaking the same language". Han Chinese speak Guan Hua, NanYue people speak Cantonese, the two languages are not mutually intelligible because of pronunciation, grammatical, and also lexical differences. Sentence structure, in particular the placement of verbs, differs between the two languages.

Ordenary Cantonese can not understand what CCTV announcer is talking about.
a joke.ask your friend who live in guangdong that who can not understand Mandarin.

If Manchus could ruled you up to now, you can say 98% of Chinese population is Manchus, because all Chinese has got an Manchu type hairdo-cut. :omghaha:
Stupid idiot ~
Vietnamese followed Han's hairstyle and customs, did that make you people became Han~
Manchurian people don't speak Manchurian nowadays , does this make them become Han as well~ :)

Seriously, was it because you didn't take any medican for your serious fever many years ago, or you were already a freaking retard since you were born~:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom