What's new

China calls on Japan to respect historical facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
off-topic
@KirovAirship

LOL this is one of the most misunderstandings of the Viets people when it comes to China.
Many of my countrymen mistakenly think that China is a country like Vietnam. e.i. China is where the majority of the Hans live, other ethnics are non-Chinese. equation: Chinese=ethnic Han´s. That is wrong.

I thought similar before I came to this forum. So was I tought in history at school when I was young. Only the ethnic Kinhs are seen as Viets, other ethnics are non-Viets. equation: Viets=ethnic Kinh´s.

You are right. In reality China adopts different concept of nationalism than Vietnam. Whoever regardless of origin ethnic races accepts and lives with sinic cultures and custom, they become Chinese. So the Mongols, Manchus, Tibetians, etc...And the Viets? we are sinicized, but don´t want to become Chinese. I think that attitude angers you a bit, isn´t it?

Being sinicized is not the only way makes you become Chinese, in fact, you don't really need to be sinicized to be a Chinese. Han culture is indeed the most influential culture in China, but Han culture is never the only Chinese culture. We call ourselves "Middleland" and "Far South" but not something like "Hans Republic" and "People's Republic of Kinh" for some reason. We are not like Russia, they have "Russian Russian", but we never heard such thing like "Chinese Chinese" nor "Vietnamese Vietnamese", but Mongolian Chinese and Kinh Vietnamese.

You see, Han people were various ethnics thousands years ago before they became one. After they have united and conquered most of the best territory in East Asia, they lost their cruel, fierce and became weak in military. Same story went to Mongolian and Manchurian. After they have conquered the middle land and expanded the border line, they were soon corrupted and lost most of their will of fighting they used to have. Herr.Destiny has brought Han, Manchurian, Mongolian and other Chinese ethnics together.

Last edited by a moderator:
KirovAirship, I read that the Manchus paid a high price for their conquest of China. Just amazing, the Manchus ruled China over 300 years. But soon after being sinicized, the people of Manchus completely lost their identity, only few can speak Manchu dialect today. Is it true?

China is like a sponge that absorbs everything.

KirovAirship, I read that the Manchus paid a high price for their conquest of China. Just amazing, the Manchus ruled China over 300 years. But soon after being sinicized, the people of Manchus completely lost their identity, only few can speak Manchu dialect today. Is it true?

China is like a sponge that absorbs everything.

Well the last few Emperors of Qing Dynasty can't even speak Manchurian fluently, but Manchurian still kept their Manchurian name and tradition before the Republic was established. However they have lost all of their identity completely by changing their names to Han people's style due to the massacres some nationalism Han people did to them when the Qing Empire was corrupted - You know, to hide their identity to avoid being killed. "Nazi" did existed in China.

And yes nowadays only a few people can speak Manchurian, like a few hundreds of them, I guess. But this language will never come to extinct, since it is important to historians in China.

In fact it is Qing Dynasty united North East of China, Han's 18 provinces, Tibet, Xinjiang, Mongolia, Taiwan and created the shape of modern China. Also the Manchurian Emperors were the most hard-working Emperors in Chinese history. Emperor Kangxi is even considered as a "prefect" Emperor in human history.

And thats nationalist did not create modern china because manchu were so great at ruling :omghaha: get back on topic

off-topic
@KirovAirship

I think that attitude angers you a bit, isn´t it?

Stupidity angers me, so does stupid people here (the list is quite long) like @DaiViet, @Soryu and that creature @Zero_wing who always try to communicate but seldom do people understand its particular language. Also some Chinese and Indian members here are annoying of course.

I'm sick of those who always criticize the others are brainwashed just because they haven't heard the concept before or they just simply don't like it. They randomly call you a brainwashed dude but they are actually those being brainwashed, since they have such narrow thinking (like considering only Han people are Chinese) and never have the heart to accept different opinion and idea. Calling the others being brainwashed get you nothing but make yourself a narrow-mind and ignorant person, and a lazy bone who never let their brains to work.

The most ridiculous part is that guy from a totalitarian state dare to say that I'm brainwashed, it is just like a N.Korean criticizes teases Japanese and American don't have any freaking freedom.

Another thing makes me think that mankind's stupidity has no bound is that some stupid guys (such as that @EastSea with his unbelievable stupid "true Han theory") always try to incite Chinese people to "gain their freaking independence". How about we "encourage" Vietnamese people to "gain their bloody independence", to see if you are happy with it? Vietnamese people were not particular from Chinese, Japanese, French, British and the rest of the world, your ancestors have been killing each other for uncountable years. You have many states, ethnics and dynasties in your history just like anybody else, how about you people especially Champ people and those living on the mountain welcome back Mr.hatred and split into several countries? How about we "support" you people to do such thing, to see if you people are pleased to thank us and meet the consequence.

Also Pan-Turkism is another ridiculous story, I can never understand how could a bunch of stupid people from Turkey which is one thousand freaking billion kilometers away from China are so easily being incited.

PS: After typing that much, I just realize my first purpose of visiting this forum is to practice my English.

Stupidity angers me, so does stupid people here (the list is quite long) like @DaiViet, @Soryu and that creature @Zero_wing who always try to communicate but seldom do people understand its particular language. Also some Chinese and Indian members here are annoying of course.

I'm sick of those who always criticize the others are brainwashed just because they haven't heard the concept before or they just simply don't like it. They randomly call you a brainwashed dude but they are actually those being brainwashed, since they have such narrow thinking (like considering only Han people are Chinese) and never have the heart to accept different opinion and idea. Calling the others being brainwashed get you nothing but make yourself a narrow-mind and ignorant person, and a lazy bone who never let their brains to work.

The most ridiculous part is that guy from a totalitarian state dare to say that I'm brainwashed, it is just like a N.Korean criticizes teases Japanese and American don't have any freaking freedom.

Another thing makes me think that mankind's stupidity has no bound is that some stupid guys (such as that @EastSea with his unbelievable stupid "true Han theory") always try to incite Chinese people to "gain their freaking independence". How about we "encourage" Vietnamese people to "gain their bloody independence", to see if you are happy with it? Vietnamese people were not particular from Chinese, Japanese, French, British and the rest of the world, your ancestors have been killing each other for uncountable years. You have many states, ethnics and dynasties in your history just like anybody else, how about you people especially Champ people and those living on the mountain welcome back Mr.hatred and split into several countries? How about we "support" you people to do such thing, to see if you people are pleased to thank us and meet the consequence.

Also Pan-Turkism is another ridiculous story, I can never understand how could a bunch of stupid people from Turkey which is one thousand freaking billion kilometers away from China are so easily being incited.

PS: After typing that much, I just realize my first purpose of visiting this forum is to practice my English.

It's typical Ah Q mentality.
When you were loser, you tried to find some reason to make explanations that you were "win".:omghaha:

Lu Sun is a great Chinese.

It's typical Ah Q mentality.
When you were loser, you tried to find some reason to make explanations that you were "win".:omghaha:

Lu Sun is a great Chinese.

There is nothing even related to win & lose here but fact, you uneducated stupid retard :laughcry:

And Lu Sun is indeed a famous guy, since he created the character Ah Q, which is to satirize freaking stupid creatures/ losers like you~ :victory:

There is nothing even related to win & lose here but fact, you uneducated stupid retard :laughcry:

And Lu Sun is indeed a famous guy, since he created the character Ah Q, which is to satirize freaking stupid creatures/ losers like you~ :victory:

Hans and Viets (Kinh) priemer ministeres, two winer shaked hands, but where is NanYue priemer minister ?

printThumbImg.aspx

Hans and Viets (Kinh) priemer ministeres, two winer shaked hands, but where is NanYue priemer minister ?

printThumbImg.aspx

Where is Bavarian Kanzler when the German Kanzler shaked hands with French~
Where is Cheju's President when the Korean President shaked hands with Japanese~
Where is Spanish EC President when Van Rompuy shaked hands with other nations and other organisations~?

Oh my God you are childish and ignorant as hell. :omghaha:

And thats nationalist did not create modern china because manchu were so great at ruling :omghaha: get back on topic

Great at ruling?

Those red tasseled Manchus in power ruined everything. Their empress was the lapdog of the West.

Go learn history.

Great at ruling?

Those red tasseled Manchus in power ruined everything. Their empress was the lapdog of the West.

Go learn history.

Huh duh i was quoting kolaps troll post about the Manchu stupid learn to ready you stupid troll faker

Where is Bavarian Kanzler when the German Kanzler shaked hands with French~
Where is Cheju's President when the Korean President shaked hands with Japanese~
Where is Spanish EC President when Van Rompuy shaked hands with other nations and other organisations~?

Oh my God you are childish and ignorant as hell. :omghaha:

Look at Europa map and map of mainland China in ancient time, kid.
After collapse of Holy Roman Emperor and up to now, how many countries became independence states in Europa now ?

After collapsing of Man Qing Emperor, Cantonese couldn't regain NanYue's Independence from China, you lost your chance to do it. Cantonese are NanYue people, Yue is not Hans. Han language and Cantonese language are two different languages, Han people can't understand what Cantonese are talking about.

You like to say about Europa, in Europa, Deutschland and Österreich people speaks the same language, but there are two independence countries. Germany Kanzler can shake hand with Austria Kanzler and telling jokes no need interpreter.:P

Look at Europa map and map of mainland China in ancient time, kid.
After collapse of Holy Roman Emperor and up to now, how many countries became independence states in Europa now ?

After collapsing of Man Qing Emperor, Cantonese couldn't regain NanYue's Independence from China, you lost your chance to do it. Cantonese are NanYue people, Yue is not Hans. Han language and Cantonese language are two different languages, Han people can't understand what Cantonese are talking about.

You like to say about Europa, in Europa, Deutschland and Österreich people speaks the same language, but there are two independence countries. Germany Kanzler can shake hand with Austria Kanzler and telling jokes no need interpreter.:P

You should really go to see a better doctor, your ignorance really has no bound. :laughcry:

Who the heck cares that there are many small independent countries in Europe, yet in the other side there are countries with various ethnics and large territory such as India, China and Russia~?

Your country is small, so is your lil stupid brain~ You have such narrow mind and you don't have enough brain cells to make basic thinking and to accept common concepts~

Even Kinh people were not always the same people/ race years ago, why don't you people go kill each others, dig out the "true Kinh" and "other fake King" and declare independence first before you ask other people to do so, hrr~?:smart:

How about you go tell Bavarian people that they lost their chance to regain independence when the Third and Second Reich was destroyed~?
Also those Kansai people who doesn't speak exactly the same Japanese as Japanese from Kanto, Korean whose ancestors were from Baekje & Silla, those "poor" Sicilian and Corsicans. :omghaha:

Cantonese is not even a term of a race you stupid idiot, how many time have I been telling you about this. It is a term of a bunch of people who speak the language and living in a particular region you fool~ And Yue is part of Modern Han, Cantonese are Han people (except for some minorities) you ignorant retard~ And also Cantonese is part of Han language, so is Mandarin~ They are just like Hochdeutsch, Austrian German and Swissdeutsch you freaking idiot.
You ignorant creature don't freaking even know there are big different between these different German languages, don't you know that people speaks Swiss German only can rarely understand Hochdeutsch~? :omghaha:

You are really stupid as fxck~:smart:

Being sinicized is not the only way makes you become Chinese, in fact, you don't really need to be sinicized to be a Chinese. Han culture is indeed the most influential culture in China, but Han culture is never the only Chinese culture. We call ourselves "Middleland" and "Far South" but not something like "Hans Republic" and "People's Republic of Kinh" for some reason. We are not like Russia, they have "Russian Russian", but we never heard such thing like "Chinese Chinese" nor "Vietnamese Vietnamese", but Mongolian Chinese and Kinh Vietnamese.

In the West and much of the world "Chinese" is loosely use to also refer to Han people. This leads to much confusion.

To understand China's various ethnic groups. It is best not to use China or Chinese.

In the West and much of the world "Chinese" is loosely use to also refer to Han people. This leads to much confusion.

To understand China's various ethnic groups. It is best not to use China or Chinese.

Yes it is.

Just like the difference between 華人 and 中國人, both are translated as"Chinese", but they are actually different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom