What's new

China calls on Japan to respect historical facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid math by a viet, what do you know about the king wife ? and the wife of his son after that ?
Is that a viet ? or he tend to married his own ethic ?
No, you only claim , a stupid math not worth split on.
How much Cham and Khmer in vietnam ? why once great kingdom reduce to such a small amount ?
Because you split on your own law, law mean nothing in viet, all property of other ethic that's not viet is target to loot and they own life is to kill in any moment.
Just a small post you show:
_No respect to history, only claim just like your claimed on island, good thing that those land is under China law, and it's China town, the proper action after stupid viet, don't know where their law applied make law to rip lands from China
_Talk about raceist to those claim to murder Hoa people nowaday in vietnam and Khmer :)), you include , lair.
Where is your math then smart boy

He he, thís people 東夷, 北狄, 西戎, 南蠻 are your ancestors, but not for Han ethnic in center land of China. :omghaha:

You can go home and 'he' to the mirror you slap-on-your-own-face idiot~:yahoo:

[...according to my family tree, my ancestors were 商朝人~ Which means that I am the "True Han people" in your stupid "True Han Theory" you dumb axx stupid Nam Man~ How about you, "fake Kinh" loser~ Do you even have a family history book~ Oh, sorry, even you do have one, you can't even READ it~]

I told you deaf Nanman dog my ancestors were 商朝人 (Shang):omghaha:, and Shang people were recognized as 東夷~ And Shang dynasty as the suzerain of the world (天朝/ 華夏) was eliminated by Zhou which was recognized as 西狄~ Later on Zhou dynasty as the suzerain of the world (天朝/ 華夏) was eliminated by Qin which was considered as 西戎~

See that you uneducated ignorant Nanman loser~? You don't even understand the concept of 四夷 at all, you thought 東夷, 北狄, 西戎 and 南蠻 were simply four particular ethnicity :laughcry:. Nonsenses and BSs from you brainless loser can never make people disappoint~ :omghaha:

Anyway, my family book recorded that my Shang and Hakka ancestors, but where is yours my poor fake goddamn Kinh, maybe you are not even a Kinh, but a monkey looks like a human~ :omghaha:

Last edited:
You are very stupid when you said:

When "Four Ji" is considered as ancestors of Han Chinese, then all people like: Zhuang (16.9 million), Hui (10.5 million), Manchu (10.3 million), Uyghur (10 million), Miao (9.4 million), Yi (8.7 million), Tujia (8.3 million), Tibetan (6.2 million), Mongol (5.9 million), Dong (2.8 million), Buyei (2.8 million), Yao (2.7 million), Bai (1.9 million), Korean (1.8 million), Hani (1.6 million), Li (1.4 million), Kazakh (1.4 million), and Dai(1.2 million). and more...their ancestors were NamMan, DongJi, Beidi, Xinhung are also Han Chinese ?

It's mean Officially recognized ethnic groups in mainland China by CPC is wrong.:yahoo:

I'm right when I said: You fake Han ethnic Chinese, you are NanYue ethnic Chinese.:dance3:

Let us see again how the logic of the great and glorious history creator freaking EastSea works: :omghaha:

Normal human:
"The ancestors of Han Chinese were Huaxia 華夏族, Shii 四夷 and the others ancient ethnicity."

The great and glorious history creator freaking EastSea:
"So the ancestors of all Chinese minorities were Shii 四夷 and also Han Chinese???!? Hehehe you are stupid blah blah blah your government is wrong blah blah blah...."

Normal human:
"Dafuq?"

Another normal human:
"The ancestors of English people were Anglo - Saxons, Celts, Vikings and the other ethnicity."

The great and glorious history creator freaking WestSea:
"
So the ancestors of Norwegian, Icelanders, German, French and the others European ethnicity were Anglo - Saxons, Celts, Vikings and also English???!? Hahaha you are stupid blah blah blah your government is wrong blah blah blah...."

Another normal human:

"Dafuq?"

I tell you what is really wrong, your daddy - also your big brother, and your mommy - also your granny (you love being "pure" don't you, racist idiot~) didn't take you to the hospital when you had a serious fever, now that is freaking WRONG. :laughcry:

wrong. brainwashed head.

BaiYue in Han Ji mean hundred Yue, there is general name (or concept) for all the people no-Han including all such ethnic like Thai,Zhoang, Dien ... etc and Yue people like WuYue, NanYue, MinYue. Han people were living first in Yangze river plan,

The Anglo-Saxons were the population in Britain descended from the Germanic tribes who migrated from continental Europe, not only men, all tribes members so that women included and they could married to Briton people. The term Anglo-Saxon is also used for the language, today is English or more correctly called Old English, that was spoken and written by the Anglo-Saxons in England. Anglo-Saxons are in original from one Germanic tribe, other Germanic tribes should be now the ancestors of Deutsche people, Austria, ...

Han ethnic people immigrated to NanYue only men, soldiers. Part of Cantonese (NanYue people) their descendants are mixed, but not all Cantonese are mixed. Most of people immigrated from North were Hakka, Guest people. The term "Guest People" talk more about them as new comers. Hakka is Xiongnu in origin.

to compare here, Germanic Tribes are same as BaiYue tribes, Germanic tribes created many Nations or ethnics in Europa, but biggest ethnic group like NanYue, WuYue, MinYue are biggest groups in BaiYue are not recognized as separate ethnic group.

You don't know sh1t about Cantonese. Many Cantonese who have no Hakka blood, trace their ancestry to northern Han. Their genealogies even trace to the Yellow Emperor.

Again, Nanyue is not an ethnic group. The native ethnic group that lived in Nanyue were Tai people. Tai people like the Zhuang are a recognized ethnicity in China, and are a separate ethnic group. They are the descendants of the Baiyue who lived in Nanyue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuang_people#Chinese_Empires

The people in Fujian almost entirely have northern Han y chromosomes (from their father's side), only their mtdna (inherited from the mother) is Baiyue. There are no more baiyue left in Fujian.

Southern Han are descended from northern Han who moved south and married the native Baiyue women, this is why the southern Han y Chromosome (inherited from the father) is extremely close to northern Han Y chromosome, but the mtdna (inherited from the mother) and autosomal DNA is different.

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

You can go home and 'he' to the mirror you slap-on-your-own-face idiot~:yahoo:

[...according to my family tree, my ancestors were 商朝人~ Which means that I am the "True Han people" in your stupid "True Han Theory" you dumb axx stupid Nam Man~ How about you, "fake Kinh" loser~ Do you even have a family history book~ Oh, sorry, even you do have one, you can't even READ it~]

I told you deaf Nanman dog my ancestors were 商朝人 (Shang):omghaha:, and Shang people were recognized as 東夷~ And Shang dynasty as the suzerain of the world (天朝/ 華夏) was eliminated by Zhou which was recognized as 西狄~ Later on Zhou dynasty as the suzerain of the world (天朝/ 華夏) was eliminated by Qin which was considered as 西戎~

See that you uneducated ignorant Nanman loser~? You don't even understand the concept of 四夷 at all, you thought 東夷, 北狄, 西戎 and 南蠻 were simply four particular ethnicity :laughcry:. Nonsenses and BSs from you brainless loser can never make people disappoint~ :omghaha:

Anyway, my family book recorded that my Shang and Hakka ancestors, but where is yours my poor fake goddamn Kinh, maybe you are not even a Kinh, but a monkey looks like a human~ :omghaha:

you múst slap on your father's face immedetly , :haha:because he didn'cared about your education.:close_tema:

You are lie,

No one can belive that your ancestor is came from Shang Dynasty (Han Ji: 商朝 ). Shang ruled in Yangze plan from 1766 BC to 1122 BC. :omghaha:

your ancestor escapied from Middle terrain in China to NanYue in time of Han or Tang Dynasty ruled China, he was poor peasant, jodless or black soldier and he did not studied learnt Han Ji to record your family tree (家谱). Your family tree does not exist, stop lying kid. :omghaha:

don't feel any shameful when you lie here on forum ?.

You are fake Han, mixed bloodline NanMan kid is living today in Canton, native land of NanYue people. :laughcry:

Where is native land of Xia, Shang and Zhou and "four Ji" ? :enjoy:

672px-Huaxiasiyi.svg.png

Last edited:
You don't know sh1t about Cantonese. Many Cantonese who have no Hakka blood, trace their ancestry to northern Han. Their genealogies even trace to the Yellow Emperor.

Again, Nanyue is not an ethnic group. The native ethnic group that lived in Nanyue were Tai people. Tai people like the Zhuang are a recognized ethnicity in China, and are a separate ethnic group. They are the descendants of the Baiyue who lived in Nanyue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuang_people#Chinese_Empires

The people in Fujian almost entirely have northern Han y chromosomes (from their father's side), only their mtdna (inherited from the mother) is Baiyue. There are no more baiyue left in Fujian.

Southern Han are descended from northern Han who moved south and married the native Baiyue women, this is why the southern Han y Chromosome (inherited from the father) is extremely close to northern Han Y chromosome, but the mtdna (inherited from the mother) and autosomal DNA is different.

Ethnicity or ethnic group is a socially defined category of people who identify with each other based on:

1. shared descent: "of the same blood" Han Chinese are descendants of Xia, Shang, Zhou and Cantonese or Nanyue people are descendant of BaiYue (WuYue, MinYue...NanYue included), don't shared same bloodline with Han people.

For the mixed people, it's popular in the world, is not concerned to debate about differences in ethnicity of Han ethnic groupp and Yue ethnic group.

2. shared language: "speaking the same language". Han Chinese speak Guan Hua, NanYue people speak Cantonese, the two languages are not mutually intelligible because of pronunciation, grammatical, and also lexical differences. Sentence structure, in particular the placement of verbs, differs between the two languages.

Ordinary Cantonese can not understand what CCTV announcer is talking about.

3. shared sanctuaries and sacrifices: NanYue was independence State with his separate territory, Zhao Dynasty and was conquered by Han Dynasty.

There were two independence kingdoms in the past. NanYue is ruled by Hans until now.

4. shared customs "customs of like fashion" cuisine, dressing style, physical appearance: Hans and Yue are different.

you múst slap on your father's face immedetly , :haha:because he didn'cared about your education.:close_tema:

You are lie,

No one can belive that your ancestor is came from Shang Dynasty (Han Ji: 商朝 ). Shang ruled in Yangze plan from 1766 BC to 1122 BC. :omghaha:

your ancestor escapied from Middle terrain in China to NanYue in time of Han or Tang Dynasty ruled China, he was poor peasant, jodless or black soldier and he did not studied learnt Han Ji to record your family tree (家谱). Your family tree does not exist, stop lying kid. :omghaha:

don't feel any shameful when you lie here on forum ?.

You are fake Han, mixed bloodline NanMan kid is living today in Canton, native land of NanYue people. :laughcry:

That's why I said you stupid Nanman is the biggest joke in the world~:sarcastic:

How is that make you surprise you uneducated monkey~
The Copts are descendants of the ancient Egyptians in Egypt, such cases are nothing special and pretty normal in the world you fake human. :omghaha:

The Hakka (descendants of Shang) have been traveling from the north to south because of wars. This is a fact everyone knows you stupid idiot~ And they were not always poor as you are during those years, you really know nothing about Hakka~ :omghaha:

Even Manchurian, Mongolian and other ethnicity who were poor as hell and didn't even have their own writing system, they can still remember and tell who their ancestors were~ (If they can't, don't worry, even heard about what historian is you ignorant fool~?) Hakka people were/are belonge to the Han community and they know their writing system~ Who told you that during these thousands year everybody was
illiteracy like you. There were many stories especially in the period of Warrior States about how civilians (mostly poor) shared their knowledge and ideas by writing them down and hand them to their kings or rulers and became officiers to their country. See that you piece of scheisse, some low class people in the past did know Hanji~ Besides, it was Shang who created Hanji you freaking stupid fork~:omghaha:

map.jpg

Still don't wanna kill yourself after you have told us such uncountable jokes~? :tdown::partay:

You can't understand simple concept/logic and you dare to teach me your very own history~

[I told you deaf Nanman dog my ancestors were 商朝人 (Shang):omghaha:, and Shang people were recognized as 東夷~ And Shang dynasty as the suzerain of the world (天朝/ 華夏) was eliminated by Zhou which was recognized as 西狄~ Later on Zhou dynasty as the suzerain of the world (天朝/ 華夏) was eliminated by Qin which was considered as 西戎~

See that you uneducated ignorant Nanman loser~? You don't even understand the concept of 四夷 at all, you thought 東夷, 北狄, 西戎 and 南蠻 were simply four particular ethnicity :laughcry:. Nonsenses and BSs from you brainless loser can never make people disappoint~ :omghaha:]

The map you posted is about the concept of 華夏 Huaxia & 四夷 Siyi, it doen't even tell you the specific so-called native lands~ Besides there is no such thing of native lands of 四夷 you silly fork~ All of the 'Suzerain of the World' (天朝/ 華夏) like Shang, Zhou, Qin and even the creator of Han Dynasty were considered as 四夷 before they took over the leading status (the Suzerain of the World 天朝/ 華夏) to every ethnicity. The term 四夷 Siyi is used to distinguish the differences between the Suzerains (Xia, Shong, Zhou, Qin, Han...) and other people surrendering them. It is not described as four particular ethnicity, but a concept of a bunch of various ethnicity in 4 different directions from "the center of the world", and the range of this "center" has been getting bigger in the past thousands year. :lol:

You are really a stupid monkey in a zoo who doesn't know anything and dare to laugh at human's behavior and knowledge~ :laughcry:

Admit it, you don't have a family tree, you don't even know who your ancestors were. You are just a fake Kinh, a "mixed people":omghaha:. You don't even have the human identity, you are just a monkey. You should really go back to Africa to find you daddy and mommy~:smart:

Ethnicity or ethnic group is a socially defined category of people who identify with each other based on:

1. shared descent: "of the same blood" Han Chinese are descendants of Xia, Shang, Zhou and Cantonese or Nanyue people are descendant of BaiYue (WuYue, MinYue...NanYue included), don't shared same bloodline with Han people.

For the mixed people, it's popular in the world, is not concerned to debate about differences in ethnicity of Han ethnic groupp and Yue ethnic group.

2. shared language: "speaking the same language". Han Chinese speak Guan Hua, NanYue people speak Cantonese, the two languages are not mutually intelligible because of pronunciation, grammatical, and also lexical differences. Sentence structure, in particular the placement of verbs, differs between the two languages.

3. shared sanctuaries and sacrifices: NanYue was independence State with his separate territory, Zhao Dynasty and was conquered by Han Dynasty.

There were two independence kingdoms in the past. NanYue is ruled by Hans until now.

4. shared customs "customs of like fashion" cuisine, dressing style, physical appearance: Hans and Yue are different.

------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see who is the true retard here~
Here, I'm slaping you for your nonsenses, one by one~ :omghaha:

1. Han people is never a term related to bloodline in the past nor nowadays, it was/ is a "cultural community" and was a term to differentiate those who accept the "Middleland's culture" and those who share another cultures. In Song & Jing Dynasty Jing's imperial family was even considered as Han. Also Han Chinese are not only the descendants of Xia, Shang and Zhou you idiot, BaiYue, Hun and other ancient ethnics are all considered as Han Chinese ancestors since we all share the same culture nowadays and live in the same community. :smart:

Since you love bloodline that much and that ignorant and stupid, why don't you just found your own Kinh Nazi party and make your toilet as publicity department.

2. Let's see, hmm~ How many Han Chinese languages do Han people actually speak... Mandarin of course, Wu, Xiang, Gan, Hakka, Min... oh, and Cantonese~! How lovely~ I'm sorry my lil stupid retard~ Cantonese, unfortunately to you, is a sort of Han Chinese language~ :cry:

But you can still change the fact~! As I told you before, go send your great theory to the UNESCO. Image how you can prove that a whole concept accepted by more than hundred million of people is wrong and you are the amazing genius sent by the holy freaking God to mix it~ :yahoo:

Oh and don't forget that people who can speak Swiss German and Low German only cannot easily understand Standard German, just like people who can speak Cantonese only can't understand Mandarin and other Han Chinese languages that easy. Swiss German and Low German are not German for sure than~ :omghaha:

3. Bourgogne was an independent state, Corsica was even ruled by British, there were uncountable nations before the German Empire, even small country Korea and its ancient nations Baekje and Silla... Oh my holy baby Jesus, you are gonna be so freaking busy that you have to travel around the world and tell all the people on this planet to gain their freaking independence, all hail saint EastSea the Super-Stupid-Retard~ :yay:

Wait, Zhao Dynasty was conquered by Han Dynasty??? Oh my God you are so great that you can even time travel and change the history. :woot:

4. Just like Han language, we have such many dialects since we are the biggest ethnic in the world, so does those various dressing styles. We have various, uncountable cultures within this huge Han culture~ Isn't it great~ Ignorant stupid bastard can never understand this with its narrow mind and its retarded stupid brain. What a poor lil retard~:sick:
-------------------------------------------------------

KirovAirship, Oct 20, 2013 #42
https://defence.pk/threads/china-calls-on-japan-to-respect-historical-facts.282817/page-3

:omghaha:

Last edited:

Hey monkey, DNA tests show that Cantonese are descended on their paternal (father's side) from northern Han. Cantonese are not the native Nanyue people. The native Nanyue people are ZHUANG people.

White Americans are not native Americans. White Americans are descended from Europeans.

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books[/quote]

0b9b8d714566edea3954827c018a3c88.jpg

This is a map of ethnic groups in China during the Zhou dynasty. Guangdong was inhabited by TAI speaking people. Cantonese people are descended from Han migrants like Zhao Tuo while the native Nanyue people are Tai like the Zhuang ethnic group.

fig1mt72e.gif

Anglo Saxon language is totally unrelated to the native Celtic Brittonic languages. But after the Anglo Saxon migration from continental Europe to Britain, they totally displaced the native Celtic language and replaced it with Anglo Saxon language, which is related to other Germanic languages. Anglo Saxon was intelligible with Saxon and other Germanic languages from the mainland. Over time, it diverged into modern English, while Germanic languages on the mainland became Dutch and German, so English, Dutch, and Germans cannot understand each other anymore. But even though they are mutually unintelligible and cannot understand each other, they are ALL Germanic languages and English is still unrelated to Celtic Brittonic languages like Welsh.

Cantonese and Mandarin are both Sinitic languages. Cantonese language was descended from the Old Chinese and Middle Chinese languages, but Cantonese and Mandarin diverged after hundreds of years like English and German.

Chinese_language_tree.png

Chinese_language_tree_plain.png

DNA tests on Y chromosomes have shown is was mostly Anglo Saxon men who moved to England, and married with the native women to create the English people.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/5192634.stm

http://thebritishhistorypodcast.com/?p=1196

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635457/

http://www.iol.co.za/scitech/techno...y-anglo-saxon-apartheid-1.285930#.UnaFHMu9KSM

Some of the native celtic Britons like the Welsh remained.

The Cantonese are descended from Han migrants from northern China moving to Guangdong, some native Nanyue people like the Zhuang people remain. The Zhuang speak Tai language like their baiyue ancestors in Nanyue, while Cantonese speak a Sinitic (Chinese) language related to Mandarin.

@KirovAirship

Also this moron EastSea knows nothing about Baiyue and Cantonese culture.

The ancient Baiyue, including the inhabitants of nanyue, minyue and yue practiced tattooing and teeth blackening (ohaguro). These were explicitly non-Han cultural practices.

The Cantonese do not practice these. They don't blacken their teeth and tattoos are taboo for normal people, being reserved for gangsters. The Cantonese culture is derived from northern Han culture like their language is a Sinitic (Chinese language) Only the ethnic minorities in southern China like the Zhuang practiced teeth blackening and tattooing since they are Baiyue descendants.

Even 400 years ago during the early Qing, a Cantonese named Qu Dajun wrote an "The Real Yue People", an essay which explained that Cantonese are descended from northern Han migrants moved south as colonists to Guangdong by the Qin and other dynasties, and he wrote that the descendants of the Yue (Baiyue) were the small remnants of ethnic minorities who practiced tattooing.

http://books.google.com/books?id=0DPEol7HO3gC&pg=PA213#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=0DPEol7HO3gC&pg=PA214#v=onepage&q&f=false

We still have ethnic minorities like the Zhuang who are descended from the Baiyue and even they don't want independence. They have the entire Guangxi as an autonomous region. 
The second and last independent state to exist in Guangdong was called Southern HAN 南漢 Nán Hàn, and it fought against Dai Viet (Vietnam). The Dai Viet rebels under Ngô Quyền rebelled AGAINST Southern Han rule in 938.

That's why I said you stupid Nanman is the biggest joke in the world~:sarcastic:

How is that make you surprise you uneducated monkey~
The Copts are descendants of the ancient Egyptians in Egypt, such cases are nothing special and pretty normal in the world you fake human. :omghaha:

The Hakka (descendants of Shang) have been traveling from the north to south because of wars. This is a fact everyone knows you stupid idiot~ And they were not always poor as you are during those years, you really know nothing about Hakka~ :omghaha:

Even Manchurian, Mongolian and other ethnicity who were poor as hell and didn't even have their own writing system, they can still remember and tell who their ancestors were~ (If they can't, don't worry, even heard about what historian is you ignorant fool~?) Hakka people were/are belonge to the Han community and they know their writing system~ Who told you that during these thousands year everybody was
illiteracy like you. There were many stories especially in the period of Warrior States about how civilians (mostly poor) shared their knowledge and ideas by writing them down and hand them to their kings or rulers and became officiers to their country. See that you piece of scheisse, some low class people in the past did know Hanji~ Besides, it was Shang who created Hanji you freaking stupid fork~:omghaha:

map.jpg

Still don't wanna kill yourself after you have told us such uncountable jokes~? :tdown::partay:

You can't understand simple concept/logic and you dare to teach me your very own history~

[I told you deaf Nanman dog my ancestors were 商朝人 (Shang):omghaha:, and Shang people were recognized as 東夷~ And Shang dynasty as the suzerain of the world (天朝/ 華夏) was eliminated by Zhou which was recognized as 西狄~ Later on Zhou dynasty as the suzerain of the world (天朝/ 華夏) was eliminated by Qin which was considered as 西戎~

See that you uneducated ignorant Nanman loser~? You don't even understand the concept of 四夷 at all, you thought 東夷, 北狄, 西戎 and 南蠻 were simply four particular ethnicity :laughcry:. Nonsenses and BSs from you brainless loser can never make people disappoint~ :omghaha:]

The map you posted is about the concept of 華夏 Huaxia & 四夷 Siyi, it doen't even tell you the specific so-called native lands~ Besides there is no such thing of native lands of 四夷 you silly fork~ All of the 'Suzerain of the World' (天朝/ 華夏) like Shang, Zhou, Qin and even the creator of Han Dynasty were considered as 四夷 before they took over the leading status (the Suzerain of the World 天朝/ 華夏) to every ethnicity. The term 四夷 Siyi is used to distinguish the differences between the Suzerains (Xia, Shong, Zhou, Qin, Han...) and other people surrendering them. It is not described as four particular ethnicity, but a concept of a bunch of various ethnicity in 4 different directions from "the center of the world", and the range of this "center" has been getting bigger in the past thousands year. :lol:

You are really a stupid monkey in a zoo who doesn't know anything and dare to laugh at human's behavior and knowledge~ :laughcry:

Admit it, you don't have a family tree, you don't even know who your ancestors were. You are just a fake Kinh, a "mixed people":omghaha:. You don't even have the human identity, you are just a monkey. You should really go back to Africa to find you daddy and mommy~:smart:

------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see who is the true retard here~
Here, I'm slaping you for your nonsenses, one by one~ :omghaha:

1. Han people is never a term related to bloodline in the past nor nowadays, it was/ is a "cultural community" and was a term to differentiate those who accept the "Middleland's culture" and those who share another cultures. In Song & Jing Dynasty Jing's imperial family was even considered as Han. Also Han Chinese are not only the descendants of Xia, Shang and Zhou you idiot, BaiYue, Hun and other ancient ethnics are all considered as Han Chinese ancestors since we all share the same culture nowadays and live in the same community. :smart:

Since you love bloodline that much and that ignorant and stupid, why don't you just found your own Kinh Nazi party and make your toilet as publicity department.

2. Let's see, hmm~ How many Han Chinese languages do Han people actually speak... Mandarin of course, Wu, Xiang, Gan, Hakka, Min... oh, and Cantonese~! How lovely~ I'm sorry my lil stupid retard~ Cantonese, unfortunately to you, is a sort of Han Chinese language~ :cry:

But you can still change the fact~! As I told you before, go send your great theory to the UNESCO. Image how you can prove that a whole concept accepted by more than hundred million of people is wrong and you are the amazing genius sent by the holy freaking God to mix it~ :yahoo:

Oh and don't forget that people who can speak Swiss German and Low German only cannot easily understand Standard German, just like people who can speak Cantonese only can't understand Mandarin and other Han Chinese languages that easy. Swiss German and Low German are not German for sure than~ :omghaha:

3. Bourgogne was an independent state, Corsica was even ruled by British, there were uncountable nations before the German Empire, even small country Korea and its ancient nations Baekje and Silla... Oh my holy baby Jesus, you are gonna be so freaking busy that you have to travel around the world and tell all the people on this planet to gain their freaking independence, all hail saint EastSea the Super-Stupid-Retard~ :yay:

Wait, Zhao Dynasty was conquered by Han Dynasty??? Oh my God you are so great that you can even time travel and change the history. :woot:

4. Just like Han language, we have such many dialects since we are the biggest ethnic in the world, so does those various dressing styles. We have various, uncountable cultures within this huge Han culture~ Isn't it great~ Ignorant stupid bastard can never understand this with its narrow mind and its retarded stupid brain. What a poor lil retard~:sick:
-------------------------------------------------------

KirovAirship, Oct 20, 2013 #42
https://defence.pk/threads/china-calls-on-japan-to-respect-historical-facts.282817/page-3

:omghaha:

You are idiot liar.

Hakka people is original from Xiongnu, they were "Xirong " 西戎. In the period of Tang Dynasty ruled China, they did business as well in Silk Road with people from Middle East and Europe.

When Hakka people immigrated to South, they were called as Guests People Hakka (客家) literally means "guest families" or " New Comers ". NanYue were native people in Nan Yue Guo territory had a big troubles with them. NanYue people has been fought against them and pushed them in to MinYue territory.:sarcastic:

Manchurian, Mongolian are recognized as dependent ethnic group in China, but NanYue people don't has right to do that. It's wrong.:omghaha:

Yuo are true barbarian kid of fisher in village near Macau, look again at the map hereto under, there is indicated clearly the locations where "Four Yi" ( 四夷 ) had been living in the past. :taz:

672px-Huaxiasiyi.svg.png

It turns out Vietnamese Kinh are not even native to northern Vietnam. The native people of northern Vietnam were originally Daic (Tai), like the Lac Viet and Au Viet. Kinh people are descended from Mon-Khmer migrants from the center of southeast asia.

Southern China and Northern Vietnam were inhabited by Daic (Tai) peoples like the Zhuang, not Vietnamese Kinh.

The Kinh invaded the Tai (Daic) land in northern Vietnam. Kinh are originally Mon-Khmer people like Cambodians, originating from what is now the modern Cambodia-Thailand area.

http://www.comonca.org.cn/LH/Doc/B09.pdf

Dermatoglyph Groups Kinh Vietnamese to Mon-Khmer
Hui Lĭ & Shangling Pan & Michael Donnelly & Dinhbinh Tran & Zhendong Qin & Yifan Zhang & Xu Cheng & Ruixing Yin & Weixiong Lin & Vantung Hoang & Vanlinh Pham & Ji Qian & Li Jin
Received: 19 April 2007 / Accepted: 15 June 2007 / Published online: 7 August 2007
# Springer Science + Business Media B.V. 2007

According to the related historical records, the population history of the Kinh, which we extrapolated also, conforms to the pattern of demic diffusion. In North Vietnam, the early inhabitant is the Luo-Yue of Daic family. In the Han dynasty, there was a war between the Chinese central government and the Southern Yue government, which resulted in heavy political pressure on the Yue (Daic) population, which lasted into Wu dynasty of the Three States Period. A large number of Daic populations including the Luo-Yue moved westwards to Guizhou, west Guangxi, Laos, and as far as north Thailand. It was nearly empty along Tonkin Bay, including North Vietnam and east Guangxi. In the following, the Jing dynasty and the Southern-Northern States Period, as the northern nomads invaded central China, the Chinese government ignored Tonkin Bay and left it for the growing Kinh population. Since then, the Kinh appeared in the records of north Vietnam. After a long time of development in the Sui and Tang dynasties, a country of Kinh people was founded during the China’s civil strife in the late Tang dynasty.

WATER_11599_2007_9033_Fig4_HTML.jpg

fig1mt72e.gif.html

You are idiot liar.

Hakka people is original from Xiongnu, they were "Xirong " 西戎. In the period of Tang Dynasty ruled China, they did business as well in Silk Road with people from Middle East and Europe.

When Hakka people immigrated to South, they were called as Guests People Hakka (客家) literally means "guest families" or " New Comers ". NanYue were native people in Nan Yue Guo territory had a big troubles with them. NanYue people has been fought against them and pushed them in to MinYue territory.:sarcastic:

Manchurian, Mongolian are recognized as dependent ethnic group in China, but NanYue people don't has right to do that. It's wrong.:omghaha:

Yuo are true barbarian kid of fisher in village near Macau, look again at the map hereto under, there is indicated clearly the locations where "Four Yi" ( 四夷 ) had been living in the past. :taz:

672px-Huaxiasiyi.svg.png

400 years ago during the early Qing, a Cantonese named Qu Dajun wrote an "The Real Yue People", an essay which explained that Cantonese are descended from northern Han migrants moved south as colonists to Guangdong by the Qin and other dynasties, and he wrote that the descendants of the Yue (Baiyue) were the small remnants of ethnic minorities who practiced tattooing.

http://books.google.com/books?id=0DPEol7HO3gC&pg=PA213#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=0DPEol7HO3gC&pg=PA214#v=onepage&q&f=false

The real native Nanyue people are the ZHUANG, and they have full ethnic minority status. Native Nayue people practiced tattooing and teeth blackening, both of which are NOT practiced by Cantonese Han, but practiced by the Zhuang and other Tai peoples.

Cantonese are descended from Han migrants from northern China who registered with the authorities and legally own the property of the land they reside in. Hakka people are descended from unregistered refugees from the north and didn't have legal titles to the land, that is the difference between the two. Cantonese culture is Han culture. Cantonese people don't tattoo or blacken their teeth like Nanyue descendants (Tai people) do, they don't speak a nanyue (Tai) language, but a Sinitic (Chinese) language (Cantonese), all of their holidays, festivals, clothing are Han.

There are descendants of the Baiyue in southern China, who are NOT Cantonese. They are remnants like the Tanka, or Tai speakers like the Li, Zhuang, and Bouyei.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanka_people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzhou_Tanka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuang_people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyi_people

Worry about your own pathetic village, your own northern Vietnamese Kinh look down upon southern Vietnamese fake "Kinh", your own media talks trash about southwestern Kinh Vietnamese women marrying foreign men.

it's very stranger when Chinese try to make idiot explanation about DNA testing data.

What is joke here when you are talking about hilarious concept "Northerner Han" and "Southerner Han" ? is this two kind of Han Peoples ? Yes, because they are in two different ethnic group, they are living in China now, and they don't shared same blood line. The graphic you posted North Han and South Han DNA do not meet each to other when we making a comparing in details of each.

As human being, maternal line or paternal line is equal for identification of each person related to bloodline.

For the languages, NanYue speech is different from Madarin or in other words "Quan Hua" (Language of ruler) and NanYue speech is language of people are ruled.. Although Cantonese shares much vocabulary (loan words ) with Mandarin Chinese, the two languages are not mutually intelligible because of pronunciation, grammatical, and also lexical differences. Sentence structure, in particular the placement of verbs, sometimes differs between the two languages.

Anglo Saxon language is totally unrelated to the native Celtic Brittonic languages. But after the Anglo Saxon migration from continental Europe to Britain, they totally displaced the native Celtic language and replaced it with Anglo Saxon language, which is related to other Germanic languages. Anglo Saxon was intelligible with Saxon and other Germanic languages from the mainland. Over time, it diverged into modern English, while Germanic languages on the mainland became Dutch and German, so English, Dutch, and Germans cannot understand each other anymore. But even though they are mutually unintelligible and cannot understand each other, they are ALL Germanic languages and English is still unrelated to Celtic Brittonic languages like Welsh.

Used HanJi for writing is this results in the situation in which a Mandarin and Cantonese text almost look the same, but both are pronounced differently. The two have been described as "roughly as similar only as English is to Dutch."

Note that English people and Dutch people are classified in two ethnic groups. other than they are in two Citizenships of two different Countries Nation.

The difference of bloodline of Vietnamese (Kinh people) and Nanyue people is similar to difference bloodline of Southern Han and Northern Han.

Vietnamese are in independent ethnic group, why NanYue people don't have their own ethnicity ?

Last edited:
It turns out Vietnamese Kinh are not even native to northern Vietnam. The native people of northern Vietnam were originally Daic (Tai), like the Lac Viet and Au Viet. Kinh people are descended from Mon-Khmer migrants from the center of southeast asia.

Southern China and Northern Vietnam were inhabited by Daic (Tai) peoples like the Zhuang, not Vietnamese Kinh.

The Kinh invaded the Tai (Daic) land in northern Vietnam. Kinh are originally Mon-Khmer people like Cambodians, originating from what is now the modern Cambodia-Thailand area.

http://www.comonca.org.cn/LH/Doc/B09.pdf

Dermatoglyph Groups Kinh Vietnamese to Mon-Khmer
Hui Lĭ & Shangling Pan & Michael Donnelly & Dinhbinh Tran & Zhendong Qin & Yifan Zhang & Xu Cheng & Ruixing Yin & Weixiong Lin & Vantung Hoang & Vanlinh Pham & Ji Qian & Li Jin
Received: 19 April 2007 / Accepted: 15 June 2007 / Published online: 7 August 2007
# Springer Science + Business Media B.V. 2007

WATER_11599_2007_9033_Fig4_HTML.jpg

fig1mt72e.gif.html

It's not truth.

Vietnamese, Kinh people were native people in South East Asia, descended from Mon-Khmer migrants from the center of southeast asia to South China and and to North Vietnam in ancient time, when Thai people and laotiens were also living in South China.

The ancient Vietnamese kings of the Hồng Bàng period, collectively known as the Hùng Vương, ruled the country until 258 BC and consisted of 18 lines of kings.

Văn Lang is country first thought to have been a matriarchal society, similar to many other matriarchal societies common in Southeast Asia and in the Pacific Islands at the time.

Following our history book, written in Han Ji, North point of Van Lang state reached to Dongding lake in China now.

"Au Lac" was name of our country before invasion of Zhao Tuo in to Vietnam. Au Lac is country of Kinh people, because the ancient word "Lac" or "Nac" is got the meaning "Water" or "Country". The word "Nac" is still speak in Thanh-Nhe-Tinh provices in Middle area Vietnam now.

Ancient name of country Vietnam was "Jiao Zhi" (交趾) ís recorded by Historian used Han Ji . The name drives from our ancient word of Kinh people: "Kẻ Chợ". This word has a meaning a "Human" living nearby "Market".

Various archaeological sites in northern Vietnam, such as Đông Sơn have yielded metal weapons and tools from this age. Most famous of these artifacts are large bronze drums, probably made for ceremonial purposes, with sophisticated engravings on the surface, depicting life scenes with warriors, boats, houses, birds and animals in concentric circles around a radiating sun at the center. Many legends from this period offer a glimpse into the life of the people. The Legend of the Rice Cakes is about a prince who won a culinary contest; he then wins the throne because his creations, the rice cakes, reflect his deep understanding of the land's vital economy: rice farming.

Daic (Tai) peoples (including Tay, Nung, Dao, Laotian ...) immigrated in to South East Asia too late. In fact South East Asia mainland is belong to native land of Mon, Khmer, Champa and Kinh people until 1431AC.

Map of Khmer Empere (802 - 1431) : No where were Thai and Laotian people.

KhmerEmpire.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom