What's new

China Builds Military Airstrip in Disputed South China Sea

We had colonized Manchuria in 14 years. In fact, by war's end, there were over 5 million Japanese that had colonized Manchuria. We effectively had modernized the region, building factories, modernizing the farmland, introduced modern agricultural techniques. Most of which had to be abandoned by the war's end. It is true that Japan managed to conquer mostly coastal China; but that was the area of China that had the cities, the infrastructure, and the wealth. The interior of China was non-developed.

Anyways, the decision to delay the complete conquest of China was necessary. By 1942, the Empire of Japan was at war with the United States and the Allied Powers (UK, Netherlands, France). Had we not attacked the Americans in '41, and instead, concentrated in the conquest of China, I honestly believe we could have conquered the entire country.

Huge swathes of the country were conquered with lighting speed. We were even impressed at the speed that most of the urbanized areas (most populous areas of China) succumbed to our rule. Chinese merely kowtowed to Imperial troops. From Shenyang, to Beijing, to Guangdong.

kneel01s.jpg

Japanese_Navy_Land_Forces_for_Nanking_memorial_services01.jpg
lol, with two propaganda pictures, we Chinese were kowtowed to Japan?, what you expect from Chinese civilians without gun and grenades on their hands??...LMAO and you haven't posted any pictures of KMT and commuist resistance force that fought Japanese army.

Japanese and the Vietnamese trolls need to constantly remindedly of that as a friendly gesture from us so that you will not commit anything stupid again 8-):-)

I am merely reiterating actual facts, @Keel . You prefer me to make it soft for you? You and I know of what happened, and the etiology for that conflict. Japan, during that time, was an Imperial and Hegemonic Power. Japan wanted to conquer your entire nation. All of it. Every single inch; from north to south, to as far west to Turkmenistan. The plan was for us to meet with the Nazis in India. We can discuss more about this in the historical section, if you want.

Are you really going to engage in this nationalistic revisionism?

You line of thinking reminds me of "The White Man's Burden",I suppose modern day Africans should be thankful for European colonization...

Japanese invaded China for their own sake,not for the benefit of Chinese.

These colonized Japanesed had not earned the heard and mind of Chineses, at the end of the war, they ran back to Japan fear of retaliation.

no such thing, manchurian were controlled by chinese communist army , you only controlled majory cities in manchuria effectively, even i dont like communist, but they do have ablity to fight japanese, also, talking about bring industry, japanese brought industry was only for colonizing purpose to loot local resources, not for developing local people, this is just different things, , let alone large number of japanese colonizing immigrants live in manchuria and occupied chinees land , thats not developing but looting and stealing locals land, same as you did in vietnam and all aisa and taiwan, , let alone speaking of bring civlilization , its was the chinese who taught japanese about everything from lanuagaes , culture, literature, poems, music, architecture, costumes, medicines, philosophy, thinkings, martial arts, war strategy , royal system, food, tea drinking toooooooo......eveything, without china teach japanese everthing, japan would be still a primitive country today, in fact, in asia, korea, japan and vietnam are all copycat of china, you three countries never got anything of your own, but all benefit from china

Are you really going to engage in this nationalistic revisionism?

You line of thinking reminds me of "The White Man's Burden",I suppose modern day Africans should be thankful for European colonization...

Japanese invaded China for their own sake,not for the benefit of Chinese.

Unfortunately, in those days, Empire Building was the rule of the day. We, unfortunately for you and many others who were conquered by Japan, were subject to that strategic visage. I'm happy we live in more happier, peaceful times.

I applaud you for your efforts however even conversing with them is like playing lute to an ox,they will never accept that their ancestors embraced Chinese culture instead of rejecting it and are appalled that their own kings had Chinese origins.

All I'm trying to state is that you shouldn't be surprised if they regurgitate the same debunked nonsense to stoke their ego,such a pity that instead of being truly independent they are still colonized in the mind.
im not surprised at all, i play with them for long time on intertnet, teasing vietnamese are fun

no such thing, manchurian were controlled by chinese communist army , you only controlled majory cities in manchuria effectively, even i dont like communist, but they do have ablity to fight japanese, also, talking about bring industry, japanese brought industry was only for colonizing purpose to loot local resources, not for developing local people, this is just different things, , let alone large number of japanese colonizing immigrants live in manchuria and occupied chinees land , thats not developing but looting and stealing locals land, same as you did in vietnam and all aisa and taiwan, , let alone speaking of bring civlilization , its was the chinese who taught japanese about everything from lanuagaes , culture, literature, poems, music, architecture, costumes, medicines, philosophy, thinkings, martial arts, war strategy , royal system, food, tea drinking toooooooo......eveything, without china teach japanese everthing, japan would be still a primitive country today, in fact, in asia, korea, japan and vietnam are all copycat of china, you three countries never got anything of your own, but all benefit from china

You don't have to reiterate to me how China influenced Japan. I know this already, in fact I've created many threads on this historical dynamic in this section. You can find it. All I'm saying is that Japan had colonized Manchuria by 1931, and effectively started modernization of the region. Were some ethnic Manchus displaced, affected, forced into labor in Japanese administered factories and farms? Yes, sure, many were.

Last edited:
I am merely reiterating actual facts, @Keel . You prefer me to make it soft for you? You and I know of what happened, and the etiology for that conflict. Japan, during that time, was an Imperial and Hegemonic Power. Japan wanted to conquer your entire nation. All of it. Every single inch; from north to south, to as far west to Turkmenistan. The plan was for us to meet with the Nazis in India. We can discuss more about this in the historical section, if you want.

Dont try to be rowdy when you claimed our "backwardness" and said your contributions to Taiwan's development without taking into due regards of what your imperial criminals have done to us!:devil: Understand!
You are showing glorification of your atrocious past and the attached pix of the :sniper:imperial war criminals are just disgusting! :tdown::o::bad:

it does not matter, i wrote those facts also for other to see , japan got nothing of your own, all copied from china,, no, i said, there is no such thing, you did occupy manchuria, but only major cities, not rural area there ,even you have way more advanced weapons, but you never able to control rural area of mancuria, where was controlled by chinese communists, and after you surrended ,actaully most japanese there were killed in pow camp, so you also suffer a lot , just simple fact

i said i have fun in teasing vietnamese, so you are saying you are viet troll, not a japanese ,huh? lol

Dont try to be rowdy when you claimed our "backwardness" and said your contributions to Taiwan's development without taking into due regards of what your imperial criminals have done to us!:devil: Understand!
You are showing glorification of your atrocious past and the attached pix of the :sniper:imperial war criminals are just disgusting! :tdown::o::bad:

No disrespect was meant. I was only stating fact. It is true that the Qing Dynasty was very backwards, failure of modernization and corruption was widespread. This had led to the fragmentation of the Empire, and the rise of warlordism. The KMT that ruled China (in name) was also too much concerned in personal wealth and gain, abuses of the peasantry, and failed to modernize. Rather, had waged a clandestine war with the Communists.

Would you rather me say that Qing Dynasty years (in its ecclipse) were filled with great modernity, and China was the peak of civilization in Asia? Would you rather have me say that the KMT had forwarded plans to modernize all of CHina, and not merely on urban areas?

it does not matter, i wrote those facts also for other to see , japan got nothing of your own, all copied from china,, no, i said, there is no such thing, you did occupy manchuria, but only major cities, not rural area there ,even you have way more advanced weapons, but you never able to control rural area of mancuria, where was controlled by chinese communists, and after you surrended ,actaully most japanese there were killed in pow camp, so you also suffer a lot , just simple fact

What can I say ? I cannot deny that we Japanese had learned from the master teacher. China. :)

Sometimes, the pupil will want to challenge the teacher. :)

I love history. Most of all military history. If my passion for this may be misconstrued for fervent nationalism, then I apologize.

I just get very excited when we talk about it.

We had colonized Manchuria in 14 years. In fact, by war's end, there were over 5 million Japanese that had colonized Manchuria. We effectively had modernized the region, building factories, modernizing the farmland, introduced modern agricultural techniques. Most of which had to be abandoned by the war's end. It is true that Japan managed to conquer mostly coastal China; but that was the area of China that had the cities, the infrastructure, and the wealth. The interior of China was non-developed.

Anyways, the decision to delay the complete conquest of China was necessary. By 1942, the Empire of Japan was at war with the United States and the Allied Powers (UK, Netherlands, France). Had we not attacked the Americans in '41, and instead, concentrated in the conquest of China, I honestly believe we could have conquered the entire country.

Huge swathes of the country were conquered with lighting speed. We were even impressed at the speed that most of the urbanized areas (most populous areas of China) succumbed to our rule. Chinese merely kowtowed to Imperial troops. From Shenyang, to Beijing, to Guangdong.

kneel01s.jpg

Japanese_Navy_Land_Forces_for_Nanking_memorial_services01.jpg
You should be descendant of facists and be proud of it for you keep posting the photos and symbols of them.

It is so weird. Dont you notice that?

so japan are nuked for your chanlleging teachers , so thats fun

Correct me , but China did not drop the atom bombs on Japan. It was the United States. In fact, when Japan offered terms of surrender to the Americans, we had kept KMT forces out of our held areas. We never relented an inch to the Chinese. When Japanese MIlitary Command ordered the the Imperial Army stationed in China to surrender, many Japanese command generals could not believe it, many even tried to resist.

BBC - History - World Wars: Japan: No Surrender in World War Two

Correct me , but China did not drop the atom bombs on Japan. It was the United States.
oh, yeah, USA did that for us, japan surffered from it, thats the point, china could get america to do things for china, thats the war skill too, also, china have thousands of nukes now, they can drop on japan any minute they want, just another simple fact

oh, yeah, USA did that for us, japan surffered from it, thats the point, china could get america to do things for china, thats the war skill too, also, china have thousands of nukes now, they can drop on japan any minute they want, just another simple fact

Oh I tremble. From my head to my toes. :)

Back
Top Bottom