What's new

China Builds Military Airstrip in Disputed South China Sea

no, i said, manchurian are never one ethnic group, there is not even such name as " manchu" among manurian , they call themself qi(flag), banners, or flag member, flags or banners means eight flags made of han eight banners, tangus eighter banners ,mongols eight banners ,among all these banners, han chinese are majority of members of manchurians, there are no such thing ever called one single ethinic groop as manchu, , they were never considered as single ethinic group in china, but a big congregation of different ethinic groups, manchurians by definiion by academic history as " a military and political congreagtion" but never a nationality or ethnic group, after qing dymasty was overturned , eight banner was dismissed, all banners lived in china and regarded same as han chinese and they have no their own languages but chinese is their only lanuages ,not like other minorty group in china, they dont even have their own ethic identities because by blood they are pretty much all han chinese, the so clled manchu today in china was a political product by communists, a artificial fake nationality in china in 1954, bunches of han chinese are assigned as " manchurains" as one of china's 56 ethinic groups, the intial plans were set 300 naionlity in china to imitate soviet union, there is no real manchurian in china today, they never existed before and now, all so called manchu today speak chinese and have chinese name since they are han chinese indeed in the first place. so go learn chinese history, dont just get brainwashed by your viet commie govertment.

and also for mongols, they only ruled china for 80 years and were overturned, rest of time, their ancestors "shiwei tribes were chinese nationals and ruled by china for more than 1000 years in history, similiar to you vitnamese who were ruled by china for more than 1000 years. even today, most of mongol population in world are chinese nationals living in inner mongolia , china, the outer mongolia only got indepedant around 100 years ago from china by helps of russians, the so called monglians in today mongolia are pretty much fake mongols, they are kalkkal mongols, their ancestors were slaves of mongolian army.

and again, actually no matter who ruled china before, but china ruled your vietnam for more than 1000 yeas, you vietnamese are probably only one nation in world that was ruled by another country for more than 1200 years in world history

Of course. And that is why you and many others will meet heavy resistance from Chinese posters who don't know this reality, or simply refuse to realize it. But we must educate them, nevertheless.

That is pure nonsense
Okinawa still retains a good deal of our culure, let alone Japan
It is you and the Vietnames nationalists who refuse to realise these :o::coffee::stop::china:

naha_hari_dragon_boat_races_okinawa.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

images

images

images

fukushuen-garden-4.jpg

okinawa-guide-10.jpg

images

morino-nigiwai-1.jpg

Okinawan%20Fest%201.jpg

Last edited:
no, there is no such thing in history, champa had way longer history than your vietnam, they were native people in the region, while you vietnamese are local tribe mixture and are pretty much product of rape by the han chinese colonizers and lived in northern vietnam close to china, your so called south asia languaage family khmer language are controversial , because indeed spoke vietnamese were hugely influenced by chinese and other languages, your country dont even existed until about 900 years ago,,while champa has been there in south viet for thousands of years, so as i said, you vietnam have to quit south vietnam and return it to local people

no, there is no such thing in history, champa had way longer history than your vietnam, they were native people in the region, while you vietnamese are local tribe mixture and are pretty much product of rape by the han chinese colonizers and lived in northern vietnam close to china, your so called south asia languaage family khmer language are controversial , because indeed spoke vietnamese were hugely influenced by chinese and other languages, your country dont even existed until about 900 years ago,,while champa has been there in south viet for thousands of years, so as i said, you vietnam have to quit south vietnam and return it to local people
It useless arguing with Vietnamese nationalists,they live in their own fantasy world that there was a concept of Vietnam prior to Han annexation and that Vietnam is the center of the world.

If you read history you see that the majority of the so called Chinese "invasions" was because Vietnamese attempted to raid Chinese provinces or that deposed Vietnamese monarchs pleaded for Chinese intervention.

If anything reality is a too cruel for them to fathom they struggle against an imaginary Chinese "aggressor" while their own government had to cover up the fact that Ma Yuan was worshiped in some parts of Vietnam.

what? you kicked han chinese? lol, after ruled by han chinese for 1200 years , you called it kicked? lol, funny vietnamese, your country probably is most shameful country in world that were ruled by another country for such a long time, and let alone you kicked no one out , the chinese are first settlers in northern vietnam and they never left, even most of your so called vietnamese dynasty were still ruled by han chinese, the so called " vietnamese " kings for example your first king dinh tien hoang丁部领,ly cong uan李公蕴tran thu do 陈守度,le loi黎利,nguyen anh阮福英 are all descendants of chinese immigrants and so on and so forth, in fact, you vietnamese are ruled by chinese all the time until french took over your country

no, phu go island were combodian island since the day one, when combodian were natives of island, you vietnamese were still ruled by china, you were not even able to take land of champa which is located in southern vietnam today, let alone take that island just right next to southern coast of comobodia , where is way further than south vietnam, let alone your north vietnam, stop your ridiculous lies, you vietnamese stole it in 1960s ,same as you stole some island from both spratly and paracel island, then got your agressive bottom kicked by chinese navy in 1974 and 1988, hundreds of vietnamese soldiers killed as consequences for stealing

Last edited:
no, this map was made by your vietnamese govertment, totally fake, lttle viet kid, your lie will never work

It useless arguing with Vietnamese nationalists,they live in their own fantasy world that there was a concept of Vietnam prior to Han annexation and that Vietnam is the center of the world.

If you read history you see that the majority of the so called Chinese "invasions" was because Vietnamese attempted to raid Chinese provinces or that deposed Vietnamese monarchs pleaded for Chinese intervention.

If anything reality is a too cruel for them to fathom they struggle against an imaginary Chinese "aggressor" while their own government had to cover up the fact that Ma Yuan was worshiped in some parts of Vietnam.
no, i m not aurguing with them, i just educate them of their own history, no vietnamese are able to read their own history ,because all their history are written in chinese since vietnamese never had their own written lanugages, so they are just brainwahsed by vietnamese communist govertment, because their goverment know general viets can not read their own history, so they are easy to decieve, so thats why you see so many funny vietnamese here with no basic knowledge of history

Well. Technically. We did rule Taiwan for 50 years. And Manchuria was under our control for 14 years. :)

Technically, we did rule over large parts of China. :)

The important parts, that is.

The Empire of Japan

japanempire.jpg
yeah, still that are only small part of china, except for taiwan, the most part in china in the picture are not controlled by japan during japanese invasion, japanese army could only control the majory city alone the railway line , not albe to control vast rural area of those area painted in yellow in picture, because that were controlled by chinese commimunist army, so technically, , japan only ruled very small part of china until you surrounded, and also techniuely, japan did not win the war after 14 years invansion, because japan has way more advanced weapons and industry than china,, but you struggled for more than 14 years only can control small part of china, techniquely, japan lost the war, also, in history, you were beaten by chinese army for many times, so japan techqnuely, never won war against china in history, but you do occupied full of vietnam, they are pretty much raped by everyone

That is pure nonsense
Okinawa still retains a good deal of our culure, let alone Japan
It is you and the Vietnames nationalists who refuse to realise these :o::coffee::stop::china:

naha_hari_dragon_boat_races_okinawa.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

images

images

images

fukushuen-garden-4.jpg

morino-nigiwai-1.jpg

How is it pure nonesense, that the fact that Japanese Empire industrialized much of our empire. This is fact. You posting pictures does not in any way contribute to the discourse of economic development of Korea, Taiwan. LOL.

PS. Cool pictures tho. Kougeki o Kaishisuru!!! Ike !!!:lol::D

Wuhan_1938_IJA.jpg

yeah, still that are only small part of china, except for taiwan, the most part in china in the picture are not controlled by japan during japanese invasion, japanese army could only control the majory city alone the railway line , not albe to control vast rural area of those area painted in yellow in picture, because that were controlled by chinese commimunist army, so technically, , japan only ruled very small part of china until you surrounded, and also techniuely, japan did not win the war after 14 years invansion, because japan has way more advanced weapons and industry than china,, but you struggled for more than 14 years only can control small part of china, techniquely, japan lost the war, also, in history, you were beaten by chinese army for many times, so japan techqnuely, never won war against china in history, but you do occupied full of vietnam, they are pretty much raped by everyone

Japaneses as what I said before were opportunists to take advantage the weak moment of China, they wouldnt dare to defy us when China is on the rise. Only some inferior Chineses alway been obsessed with what Japaneses did to us during Ching dynasty and WW2, me I toke that as lesson and wake up call, when you're weak you put yourself into a bucher block ready for others to cut...that can be happen anytime in the future too.

no, i m not aurguing with them, i just educate them of their own history, no vietnamese are able to read their own history ,because all their history are written in chinese since vietnamese never had their own written lanugages, so they are just brainwahsed by vietnamese communist govertment, because their goverment know general viets can not read their own history, so they are easy to decieve, so thats why you see so many funny vietnamese here with no basic knowledge of history
I applaud you for your efforts however even conversing with them is like playing lute to an ox,they will never accept that their ancestors embraced Chinese culture instead of rejecting it and are appalled that their own kings had Chinese origins.

All I'm trying to state is that you shouldn't be surprised if they regurgitate the same debunked nonsense to stoke their ego,such a pity that instead of being truly independent they are still colonized in the mind.

We had colonized Manchuria in 14 years. In fact, by war's end, there were over 5 million Japanese that had colonized Manchuria. We effectively had modernized the region, building factories, modernizing the farmland, introduced modern agricultural techniques. Most of which had to be abandoned by the war's end. It is true that Japan managed to conquer mostly coastal China; but that was the area of China that had the cities, the infrastructure, and the wealth. The interior of China was non-developed.

Anyways, the decision to delay the complete conquest of China was necessary. By 1942, the Empire of Japan was at war with the United States and the Allied Powers (UK, Netherlands, France). Had we not attacked the Americans in '41, and instead, concentrated in the conquest of China, I honestly believe we could have conquered the entire country.

Huge swathes of the country were conquered with lighting speed. We were even impressed at the speed that most of the urbanized areas (most populous areas of China) succumbed to our rule. Chinese merely kowtowed to Imperial troops. From Shenyang, to Beijing, to Guangdong.

kneel01s.jpg

Japanese_Navy_Land_Forces_for_Nanking_memorial_services01.jpg

How is it pure nonesense, that the fact that Japanese Empire industrialized much of our empire. This is fact. You posting pictures does not in any way contribute to the discourse of economic development of Korea, Taiwan. LOL.

I was refering to the linkage of Chinese culture that Japanese and Vietnamese nationalists are trying hard to deny
You copied/learnt the science and tech from your Western Occupiers
There is no big deal about that! 8-)

PS. Cool pictures tho. Kougeki o Kaishisuru!!! Ike !!!:lol::D

The pic has shown immense atrocities afflicted onto the world by the Japanese war-mongers and war criminals
We never forget. The huge destruction has caused China's "backwardness" :angry:
Only some vassal states still ridiculous linger on the Japanese "magnanimities" and forget about the sufferings of their people during the barbaric Japanese invasions

I was refering to the linkage of Chinese culture that Japanese and Vietnamese nationalists are trying hard to deny
You copied/learnt the science and tech from your Western Occupiers
There is no big deal about that! 8-)

I don't deny that we Japanese have acquired much from Chinese culture. In fact, if you read my posts , I recognize this dynamic. No one is denying this. Least of all, us.

The pic has shown immense atrocities afflicted onto the world by the Japanese war-mongers and war criminals
We never forget. The huge destruction has caused China's "backwardness" :angry:
Only some vassal states still ridiculous linger on the Japanese "magnanimities" and forget about the sufferings of their people during the barbaric Japanese invasions

It was war, my friend. In such times, Japanese Empire wanted to rule and conquer your entire country. This is truth. Yes, millions of people died in that conflict. But that is the truth.

I don't deny that we Japanese have acquired much from Chinese culture. In fact, if you read my posts , I recognize this dynamic. No one is denying this. Least of all, us.
Japanese and the Vietnamese trolls need to constantly remindedly of that as a friendly gesture from us so that you will not commit anything stupid again 8-):-)

We had colonized Manchuria in 14 years. In fact, by war's end, there were over 5 million Japanese that had colonized Manchuria. We effectively had modernized the region, building factories, modernizing the farmland, introduced modern agricultural techniques. Most of which had to be abandoned by the war's end. It is true that Japan managed to conquer mostly coastal China; but that was the area of China that had the cities, the infrastructure, and the wealth. The interior of China was non-developed.

Anyways, the decision to delay the complete conquest of China was necessary. By 1942, the Empire of Japan was at war with the United States and the Allied Powers (UK, Netherlands, France). Had we not attacked the Americans in '41, and instead, concentrated in the conquest of China, I honestly believe we could have conquered the entire country.

Huge swathes of the country were conquered with lighting speed. We were even impressed at the speed that most of the urbanized areas (most populous areas of China) succumbed to our rule. Chinese merely kowtowed to Imperial troops. From Shenyang, to Beijing, to Guangdong.

kneel01s.jpg

Japanese_Navy_Land_Forces_for_Nanking_memorial_services01.jpg
Are you really going to engage in this nationalistic revisionism?

You line of thinking reminds me of "The White Man's Burden",I suppose modern day Africans should be thankful for European colonization...

Japanese invaded China for their own sake,not for the benefit of Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom