What's new

China builds man made islands in Spratly

Götterdämmerung;2400194 said:
I feel very uneasy with that leadership given our past history. We'll see where this all leads.

Hitler made a big mistake, he should not target those normal Jewish folks, instead he should bring down those Zionist big bosses.

This was a death trap set by the Anglo-Zionist.

I see in the future there will be the major three blocs.

Asian (East Asia + ASEAN)
Leader: China

Eurasian (Former Soviet Republics + East Europe)
Leader: Russia

European(West Europe + maybe Canada)
Leader: Germany

BTW, the US has two choices to face right now.

The first one is to take Ron Paul's advice, to become isolated and fix their own economy first.

The second one is to keep its global strategy and be ready for a coming Soviet style of collapse.

It will be very hard for the US to take the first option right now, since it has already been hijacked by the special interest groups like the WASP and the Zionists.

Since you're so smart, why is it still my problem as a Vietnamese and not Chinese? Are we invading someone's sovereignty? Are we going around killing innocent people? Are we overpopulating the world? Are we manipulating our currency? Why do you believe it's Vietnam's fault? You seem to judge a person's character by his country. Being smart isn't just being good at Mathematics, Science, Reading etc. There's IQ and there's also EQ. You don't just have one part of the brain, you have two parts. Your left and right.

You seem to have problems understanding English. When I said "you", I ment you Vietnamese and the Chinese and whoever claims whatever part of the South Chinese Sea as their.

The rest of your post is just :lol:

Götterdämmerung;2400206 said:
You seem to have problems understanding English. When I said "you", I ment you Vietnamese and the Chinese and whoever claims whatever part of the South Chinese Sea as their.

The rest of your post is just :lol:

You seem to have a problem communicating yourself in English. Otherwise, people would understand you. English is not just comprehending but also communication. Learn it then come talk to me. German. :rolleyes:

Hitler made a big mistake, he should not target those normal Jewish folks, instead he should bring down those Zionist big bosses.

This was a death trap set by the Anglo-Zionist.

I see in the future there will be the major three blocs.

Asian (East Asia + ASEAN)
Leader: China

Eurasian (Former Soviet Republics + East Europe)
Leader: Russia

European(West Europe + maybe Canada)
Leader: Germany

BTW, the US has two choices to face right now.

The first one is to take Ron Paul's advice, to become isolated and fix their own economy first.

The second one is to keep its global strategy and be ready for a coming Soviet style of collapse.

It will be very hard for the US to take the first option right now, since it has already been hijacked by the special interest groups like the WASP and the Zionists.

Hitler's mistake was first of all to invade the Soviet and not sign a free trade agreement with them. The Soviet needed desperatly Germany technology and sat on a huge pile of natural resources. We needed the resources and had tons of technology. With this co-operation we would have gotten rid of our debts and become the most modern, powerful and richest nation in Europe.

The second mistake is to discriminate people by religion (I don't really see Jews as an ethnic) and persecute them on this. Instead he should have persecuted Zionists. But zionism and nazism are same coin with a different face.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

You seem to have a problem communicating yourself in English. Otherwise, people would understand you. English is not just comprehending but also communication. Learn it then come talk to me. German. :rolleyes:

Whatever floats your boat, mate.

Götterdämmerung;2400220 said:
Hitler's mistake was first of all to invade the Soviet and not sign a free trade agreement with them. The Soviet needed desperatly Germany technology and sat on a huge pile of natural resources. We needed the resources and had tons of technology. With this co-operation we would have gotten rid of our debts and become the most modern, powerful and richest nation in Europe.

The second mistake is to discriminate people by religion (I don't really see Jews as an ethnic) and persecute them on this. Instead he should have persecuted Zionists. But zionism and nazism are same coin with a different face.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

His racial policy was already a big mistake, and invading the USSR was the last nail in his coffin.

BTW, i think there will be a coming collapse of the Eurozone, except Germany will survive.

Since you guys work hard and never like to borrow the debt like many other western nations.

That's why our military insiders believe that you guys will later take the role of savior for the Eurozone after its collapse.

Since you're so smart, why is it still my problem as a Vietnamese and not Chinese? Are we invading someone's sovereignty? Are we going around killing innocent people? Are we overpopulating the world? Are we manipulating our currency? Why do you believe it's Vietnam's fault? You seem to judge a person's character by his country. Being smart isn't just being good at Mathematics, Science, Reading etc. There's IQ and there's also EQ. You don't just have one part of the brain, you have two parts, left and right. Apparently, you don't have the EQ. If you did, I wouldn't be talking to you this way.

Wtf is this what you try to say?????? as usual viet troll always clueless, dont make a fool of yourself is it really embaressing seeing a human being posting so much bs.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

yes you are right is it very difficult communicate with people of a thief nation , that s why we dont talk with poor vietnam we just invaded it instead.

Götterdämmerung;2400220 said:

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Wtf is this what you try to say?????? as usual viet troll always clueless, dont make a fool of yourself is it really embaressing seeing a human being posting so much bs.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

yes you are right is it very difficult communicate with people of a thief nation , that s why we dont talk with poor vietnam we just invaded it instead.

LOL, still trying to insult me? you're clueless. You have no chance. Go play with the kids on the playground. You blend in with them perfectly. :rofl:

So when China builds them everyone is all like "Congratulations" and stuff but when UAE did it everyone was like "Money wasting sons of B**s, Oil chocked lovers Zionist Stupid Lazy Arab Wahabi morons"???

Anyways Congrats and stuff.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

LOL, still trying to insult me? you're clueless. You have no chance. Go play with the kids on the playground. You blend in with them perfectly. :rofl:

Take it from me i really pitty you poor viets i m here to educate you , i know you viets having a hard time .dont worry we will go invade vietnam again to help you poor viets.

Take it from me i really pitty you poor viets i m here to educate you , i know you viets having a hard time .dont worry we will go invade vietnam again to help you poor viets.

Aww, I must have made you cry deep inside. Oh please take your anger, insecurity, jealousy and hatred towards me. Why go after my country? My country has nothing to do with me stomping on you. :rofl:

Aww, I must have made you cry deep inside. Oh please take your anger, insecurity, jealousy and hatred towards me. Why go after my country? My country has nothing to do with me stomping on you. :rofl:

Lol dont flatter yourself , i find you poor viets entertainning , nothing more amusing to me than seeing you guys making a completely fool of yourself:lol:

Lol dont flatter yourself , i find you poor viets entertainning , nothing more amusing to me than seeing you guys making a completely fool of yourself:lol:

Of course, stomping your head with my witty responses are amusing. It's also entertaining and amusing to me just to read my own comments. Believe me, the only fool I see is the one that still talking.

His racial policy was already a big mistake, and invading the USSR was the last nail in his coffin.

BTW, i think there will be a coming collapse of the Eurozone, except Germany will survive.

Since you guys work hard and never like to borrow the debt like many other western nations.

That's why our military insiders believe that you guys will later take the role of savior for the Eurozone after its collapse.

Yes, his racist policy and his war with the Soviet was really the nail on his coffin, if there was a coffin at all, since he was burned to ashes after his suicide.

Anyway, for my part, I'm very happy that Nazism didn't survive, as life would have been hell for me as I'm a rather liberal and free thinking person who loves culture and art (particularly the art that the Nazis hated).

I also hope that the Euro will not collapse, as that would be horrible for me.

Interesting. Although i dont understand why you want to pretend to be German.

Why dont you use your "chinese" account Mr."FairandUnbiased" ?.

Ashamed....?

:lol: It is so ridiculous when this blaming coming out from an indian or vietnamese here!

You guys need a mirror! :azn:

Of course, stomping your head with my witty responses are amusing. It's also entertaining and amusing to me just to read my own comments. Believe me, the only fool I see is the one that still talking.

Hahaha see how retard you are by thinking bs post of yours is goona hurt me:rofl:, you think by posting bs here will change the fact that china is bigger rich and more powerful than you poor vietnam,by denying your nation is nothing compare to china only make you a complete fool in PDF.

Back
Top Bottom