What's new

China builds man made islands in Spratly

China was lucky that battle from South Vietnam in 1974 which is the war almost end, and US "allied" then betrayal from South Vietnam else China did not has chance to occupied. Same that time, North Vietnam was "in bed" with China and the N. Vietnam leaders so naive thought that China will "keep" it for North Vietnam.

Same in 1988, China supprise attack a "transport ship" with all infrantry and no weapons at all.(You can view at youtube with captured by China)

When Vietnam noticed that "big brother" whose Vietnam leaders was "BJ" China for good turns bad, Vietnam sent air fighters then China Navy back off. That's why China only took few islands instead to take "all".

Today is difference, Vietnam has no more civil war and its will have more chance and time to concentrate with its "Big Brother" whose was gives "Vietnam leaders BJ".

War with China its not very new from Vietnam, it is just repeatedly to China. I must say China should use Vietnam to test its trength before its starting acting "US Replacement".

Does China has guts to do it?

LOL see how stupid you can be, now i know why we can colonised your country for thousand of years, with bs post like this no wonder vietnam always been a poor country. Where did i heard it before a big powerful country is scare of a poor third world country? oh yeah here in PDF LOL.

Remember, China cries more than somebody eles.(Fearless) Its also built Chinese to become self compliment. (IP man). I can't believe it.

Jetli won't saves China and Donie Yen can not stop Chinese cries.

Wtf are you talking about? why you viet troll always so clueless about your capability?

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

As all of you can see, VN got great success in 1st step, we set up lots of Dk1 guard points in SCS(east sea), and China can not do anything already.

We're in good progress for step 2 bcz US already fled to Aussie , but US also set up new base there and US can barbecue Malaysia-Indonesia-Singapore-ThaiLand by napalm bomb anytime she want , no one protect Thailand -Singapore-Malaysia-Indonesia now, so their only best choice is joining in VietNam-Laos-Camb's side to counter any threat from US-China (it's OK if Indonesia doesn't wanna join bcz Indonesia is our good friend in ASEAN now)

When we finish step 2, time to process to step 3 , and maybe your PLAN realise that we will finish step 2 in near future , that why your rear admiral had to admit that: 'CHina's future is so doom'.China's economy will be in our hands when we receive all Kilos from Russia:cool:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/123343-vietnam-get-sub-fleet-6-years-state-media-11.html

Hahaha poor vietnam left us with no other option but to colonise poor vietnam and make you guys a slaves once again

China don't respect international laws, whichs he has been signed. What kind of human china to be to ? robbers, bandits or pirates ? both of them.:undecided:

See i was right you viet trolls are not bright, When you are powerful like china and deal with ungrateful thief nation like vietnam there is no need for international law, does usa and uk obey international law when they invaded irag?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

debate base on international laws is first step and important dear bro. U may can read it.
http://http://www.bbc.co.uk/vietnamese/vietnam/2011/12/111213_xijinping_vietnam.shtml

and more important it' this.

read my previous post

Last edited by a moderator:
See i was right you viet trolls are not bright, When you are powerful like china and deal with ungrateful thief nation like vietnam there is no need for international law, does usa and uk obey international law when they invaded irag?

Yes they did and your country's next.

LOL second largest economy in the world with 3.7 trillion in fx if country like this going down your vietnam is dead and burried LOL

No one cares. China's going down and 1.7 billion chinese going to sink with it. You might want to build more manmade islands for shelter.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

read my previous post

if china don't care about international law, it will happen in future with china when western allies will divide china to smaller countries like that china was in the past.

if china don't care about international law, it will happen in future with china when western allies will divide china to smaller countries like that china was in the past.

The beautiful part of being a great power is that you can end the world with nukes any time you start losing. Like Russia, China can only fall from within.

Back
Top Bottom