What's new

China builds infrastructure for Mansarovar pilgrims

That is pretty much the case. All of the emperors thought they were the supposed son of god to rule China. That is why all of the emperors in China's different dynasties called themselves: 天子.

yeah right. china as a country all these thousand years then?

But it is now, and we should respect their sovereignty:tup:

I said that Tibet has no claim to Mansarover .... leave alone chinese !!!!

Mansarover remains an unresolved territorial issue pending resoution of the larger issue of Tibet.

And btw.... Indian claims are well embedded in history (Vedic times.. i.e. BC era !!!!). And the traditions continue to this day.

This is unlike china's spurious claims about "SCS etc." and and what not.

Mansarover is an unresolved issue.

Mansarover remains an unresolved territorial issue pending resoution of the larger issue of Tibet.

And btw.... Indian claims are well embedded in history (Vedic times.. i.e. BC era !!!!). And the traditions continue to this day.

and it is Indian territory. We will get it back in time. Tibet has more in comon with India. IF anything it belongs to India. or should be independent.

Have always dreamt of going there.. Will go there someday..

Thanks China for this great gesture...

It pains me to see the traditional boundary of the Bharatvarsh and one of the holiest sites of all three - Hinduism,Jainism and Buddhism in Chinese hands...:rolleyes:

Anyway there are only two places I ever think I should go in my lifetime -- Amarnath and Kailash.

Ok I would like to visit one of the south pacific islands too --

It pains me to see the traditional boundary of the Bharatvarsh and one of the holiest sites of all three - Hinduism,Jainism and Buddhism in Chinese hands...:rolleyes:

Anyway there are only two places I ever think I should go in my lifetime -- Amarnath and Kailash.

Why Buddhism or Jainism ... Bogh Gaya, Sarnath all in India.. and the rest (I think only the Birth place of Gautam Buddha) also in Nepal, which is still Greater India.

In any case, China has nil basis, other than land-grab over Mansarover (as far as India is concerned) ... or Tibet, which is the larger issue.

Nepal, which is still Greater India.

Oh boy, China is in deep doodle, another forward policy by the grandchildren of Nehru. Don't leave Bhutan out while you at it, boys.

Nice progress. One guy on Rediff said the condition was horrible in 1997. Hopefully 15 years later it will be a much more pleasant trip for Indian Pilgrims.

No need to troll on this thread.

During BC era, there was a country called india, or whatever name it may be so that india can claim for inheritance, that rule today's india land??? You have tens of smaller tribal lords that compete for dominance???

Pardon my history about india, when was india an united country??? I was told it was the british that united the india subcontinent. Before them, india was never a united one but several competing warlords, some are bigger and some are smaller, controlled different part of the current india subcontinent.

trollface.jpg

But it's win-win.:D

When Lord Kalki will come at the end times he is said to be born in Tibet :)

When Lord Kalki will come at the end times he is said to be born in Tibet :)

An year back a hindu politician even doubted tht Lord ram ever existed... and why would a hindu lord be born in the buddhist part of china? :undecided:

Why Buddhism or Jainism ... Bogh Gaya, Sarnath all in India.. and the rest (I think only the Birth place of Gautam Buddha) also in Nepal, which is still Greater India.

In any case, China has nil basis, other than land-grab over Mansarover (as far as India is concerned) ... or Tibet, which is the larger issue.

WTH is tht?

Back
Top Bottom