What's new

China building road inside Bhutan

China no advantageous position in that region to 'protect' our brother so we must building and building.

Same way you tried to protect brother " Sikkim " ....who got scared of your 'protection' and decided to join with India instead !!!
Don't know Sikkim have been scared by China and what was that 'protection' you meam?

what about your brothers in south Tibet :rofl:
Chinese must to know we were the loser of 1962 war.

let me calm the Indians on this forum.

We have no designs on Bhutan, mostly because we are not really sure where bhutan is.

I think they got a beautiful princess, but that may also be some other country.

So let is ask you; is Bhutan an independent nation. Can the Bhutan leadership decide on what is best for Bhutan. Remember this; what is best for Bhutan may not be what is best for India. So, can the Bhutan leadership decide on Bhutan national interest alone, without the dirty nose of India?

Watch your language ....You are on international forum ... You are expected to maintain certain decorum !

Independent Nation like Bhutan ....should not depend on its oil, petroleum subsidies on neighbouring country like India ....the very fact that it does depend makes it dependent ....

with all its earnest India however has always treated Bhutan as friend ...India has protected Bhutan's interest ...

And India will protect its own interests entangled with those of Bhutan ....

Had it not been India's assistance ....China would have had swallowed Bhutan long time back ....just like it engulfed Tibet ...

Bhutan have watched closely how China continues to trample freedom in Tibet ...even till date .... 5 decades since its forced assimilation in China !!!

I don't use any translater,you sure your English is so good?

words speaks for themselves !!!

let me calm the Indians on this forum.

We have no designs on Bhutan, mostly because we are not really sure where bhutan is.

I think they got a beautiful princess, but that may also be some other country.

Sorry to disappoint you bro .....We highly doubt that !!!

Watch your language ....You are on international forum ... You are expected to maintain certain decorum !

Independent Nation like Bhutan ....should not depend on its oil, petroleum subsidies on neighbouring country like India ....the very fact that it does depend makes it dependent ....

with all its earnest India however has always treated Bhutan as friend ...India has protected Bhutan's interest ...

And India will protect its own interests entangled with those of Bhutan ....

Had it not been India's assistance ....China would have swallowed Bhutan long time back ....just like it engulfed Tibet ...

Bhutan have watched closely how China continues to trample freedom in Tibet ...even till date .... 5 decades since its forced assimilation in China !!!

My apologies, I shall use the verb, interference. I think you have answered my curiosity as to why the issue cannot be settled. By the way why bring in Tibet; isn't Tibet recognised by India as an integral part of China?

My apologies, I shall use the verb, interference. I think you have answered my curiosity as to why the issue cannot be settled. By the way why bring in Tibet; isn't Tibet recognised by India as an integral part of China?

All I am saying that despite ethnic closeness to China....the reason why Bhutan and Sikkim maintained distance from China was to avoid fate similar to Tibet ....

I have no intention to bring Tibet ...deliberately to this discussion .

Yes India sticks to its stated position and recognize it as China's internal issue ...but what happens in Tibet does influence Buddhist majority regions like Bhutan , Sikkim etc for they regards Tibet as Keeper of Buddhist faith ....

Believe me india is least interested in any direct or indirect escalation with China or any other country ...

But we can't close our eyes to geo-political reality ....in pursuit of Utopian idealism ....

India will stay engaged with Bhutan and guide its policies as long as Bhutan wants ...and as long as India can ...

You have to understand security of our Seven North-Eastern states is at stake ....how can we compromise that by allowing China to cease crucial area that overlooks Siliguri sector ?

Siliguri marks " Choke point " for India ....China has capability to severe whole of North Eastern India ....if it is allowed to gain foothold in this region ....!!!

All I am saying that despite ethnic closeness to China....the reason why Bhutan and Sikkim maintained distance from China was to avoid fate similar to Tibet ....

I have no intention to bring Tibet ...deliberately to this discussion .

Yes India sticks to its stated position and recognize it as China's internal issue ...but what happens in Tibet does influence Buddhist majority regions like Bhutan , Sikkim etc for they regards Tibet as Keeper of Buddhist faith ....

Believe me india is least interested in any direct or indirect escalation with China or any other country ...

But we can't close our eyes to geo-political reality ....is pursuit of Utopian idealism ....

India will stay engaed with Bhutan and guide its policies as long as Bhutan wants ...and as long as India can ...

You have to understand security of our Seven North-Eastern states is at stake ....how can we compromise that ?

You mean the people do not want to become wealthier, more educated and living in the 21st century? They want to be poor disease stricken country like India?

Makes no sense.

It's ok ....no need to apologise ...we all should maintain certain dignity in discussion , even if we don't agree with each other !

Thanks for understanding ...

You mean the people do not want to become wealthier, more educated and living in the 21st century? They want to be poor disease stricken country like India?

Makes no sense.

would you be ok to be part of Japanese nation ....just to be part of so called wealthy , educated ....and living in 22'nd century ?

Does that make sense ???

Back
Top Bottom