What's new

China blocks Indian shipments in tit-for-tat

i have no idea on indian smartphone industry, but same could be said of china's smart phone indstury, it was heavily reliant on samsung, iphone etc, people in india would become comfortable as local products start to circulate and competition generates within the local market. There was a period when there were no chinese smartphones and people used to have samsung.

regards

You're a dummy, give it up.

He is most probably a Pakistani hindu.. like us he is confused about his loyalty between his country or his religion..

Unlikely.. why would they have a beef against China?...

Nepal is Hindu yet it likes Pakistan more
than India ..

since when did you care about indians, lay off your crocodile tears :lol:, short tem consequences, but long term gains.

regards

Funny we ask u the same question...

since when do care about Indian soldiers being wacked in “cold” blood.. seems to us you were upset with this ?

Are u trying to cover your tracks ?..

He is most probably a Pakistani hindu.. like us he is confused about his loyalty between his country or his religion..

I just thought it's odd he's fighting the Chinese on India vs China issues. If he's not really Indian then mods can ignore my post.

correct he isnt..
If he isnt why is he tolerated by moderators here? Am sure all the moderators must have looked into his location and it must have shown he is from pakistan...there are still some sane pakistanis out there like that guy...

If he isnt why is he tolerated by moderators here? Am sure all the moderators must have looked into his location and it must have shown he is from pakistan...there are still some sane pakistanis out there like that guy...

Ok you are an hindu indian so I will need to break it down for you...

1) Pakistanis in general are overly self critical unlike Indians .. however what we don’t do critique a country that has been a consistent friend. China has overwhelmingly done plenty of positive things for Pakistan things like buying our low grade sugar to help our exports etc in our desperate times. India on the other has done the exact opposite.

why would any Pakistani call India a self respecting nation or side with it on trade friction when India bans Pakistani imports from movies to clothing but is happy to export to us and fly over our airspace? . If it was so self respecting it would not use our airspace.

2) when he referred to killing of Indian soldiers as “cold blood murder” he literally gave him self away. Indian army are in disputed land and they were warned many times by China not ingress upon infrastructure projects. They died in battle and a good number captured. If the Chinese army really were cold blooded killers they would killed the remaining prisoners too. Even the international press didn’t including Indian pals such as Russia did not refer to killings as “cold blooded murders”...yet he does...why?

Pakistanis across political divide all agree on Indian army’s crimes against humanity in Kashmir and in general have zero sympathy for Indian soldiers. Yes even the critiques of Pakistani army like Hamid Mir of Geo TV.

3) his reference to do namaz of five times of Chinese leader is typical language used by typical hindu RSS rascals. No Muslim Pakistani will ever degrade Islam like this in a mocking comment

4) why mods have not banned I don’t know ,... he is possibly not based in India could be some where else ...Pakistanis and Indians are all over the world.

But that is not important, it is the content and manner what is being said that is important.

You're a dummy, give it up.

He won’t... most Indians are dummies they don’t know when to stop..

Last edited:
Ok you are an hindu indian so I will need to break it down for you...as you are easy to fool.

1) Pakistanis in general are overly self critical unlike Indians .. however what we don’t do critique a country that has been a consistent friend. China has overwhelmingly done a positive things for Pakistan things like buying our low grade sugar to help our exports etc in our desperate times. India on the other has done the exact opposite.

why would any Pakistani call India a self respecting nation or side with it on trade friction when India bans Pakistani imports from movies to clothing but is happy to export to us and fly over our airspace? . If it was so self respecting it would not use our airspace.

2) when he referred to killing of Indian soldiers as “cold blood murder” he literally gave him self away. Indian army are in disputed land and they were warned many times by China not ingress upon infrastructure projects. They died in battle and good number captured. If the Chinese army really were cold blooded killers they would killed the remaining prisoners too. Even the international press didn’t including Indian pals such as Russia did not refer to killings as “cold blooded murders”...yet he does...why?

Pakistanis across political divide all agree on Indian army’s crimes against humanity in Kashmir. Yes even the critiques of Pakistani army like Hamid Mir of Geo TV.

3) his reference to do namaz of five times of Chinese leader is typical language used by typical hindu rss rascals. No Muslim Pakistani will ever degrade Islam like this in a mocking comment

4) why mods have not banned I don’t know ,... he is possibly not based in India could be some where else ...Pakistanis and Indians are all over the world.

But that is not important, it is the content and manner what is being said that is important.

He won’t... most Indians are dummies they don’t know when to stop..

like a dummy
Bang on the mark sir.
One other point is the mere fact an Indian calls him a sane poster pricks up our ears. An Indian calling him sane makes him clearly insane.

Trade and commerce trumps all bilateral disputes and eventually it will be trade and commerce which will influence the outcome of China-India disputes.

Bang on the mark sir.
One other point is the mere fact an Indian calls him a sane poster pricks up our ears. An Indian calling him sane makes him clearly insane.

If I Start writing pro India comments they will make me king...:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom