What's new

China blocks Indian shipments in tit-for-tat

people can get cheap mobiles from local producers.

regards

Can any Indian supplier produce even the simplest components in the mobile phones.

1. plastic cover
2. Screw
3. touch screen

I believe it cannot. Just like Vietnam, the local producers will source all components from CHina, Taiwan and Korea. And possibly even assemble and label are made in China too.

Did the Indians seriously think China would just sit back and not take action?

We are talking about low IQ Indians here.

People can live without most of the luxurious things but what will India do when they will have no RAW material for their medicine industry, specially during Covid19 crisis. So this boycott going to hurt India more than China. May be good for Pakistan when they won't be able export medicine let alone to make for them selves. Pakistan will fill the gap I guess. Already supplied to many countries when India put restrictions on certain medicines.

Exactly. 90% of APIs for Indian medical Industry are imported from China.

We are talking about low IQ Indians here.

Exactly. 90% of APIs for Indian medical Industry are imported from China.
It seems posters from PDF more informed abt my Country than ourselves. Wonder why despite such smart people Pakistsan is still dept ridden?? As said in ancient Hindu scripture, everything happens for good in future. Even Corona and China virus will
make my Country self sufficient

india has trade deficit with china, so it would not harm india as much as china, good for local indian industries.

secondly, no sane self respectable nation would consider trading with a state which just killed 20 of its soldiers in cold blood, violating previous agreements.

regards

Zimbabwe has trade deficit vs. USA. If USA stops trading with Zimbabwe, USA is hurt more.

Indian logic.

Zimbabwe has trade deficit vs. USA. If USA stops trading with Zimbabwe, USA is hurt more.

Indian logic.

i think you need a burnol now mate

india cutting trade with china will make india bankrupt, india cannot live one day with chinese imports, happy now?

regards

It seems posters from PDF more informed abt my Country than ourselves. Wonder why despite such smart people Pakistsan is still dept ridden?? As said in ancient Hindu scripture, everything happens for good in future. Even Corona and China virus will
Such hypocrisy, i could ask u the same what are you doing here on PDF. Like all the Indians you have resorted to deflect from the real topic and somehow mentioned Pak in Ind-China issue BRAVO.
CORONA and China are here to stay don't worry. Or have u find the cure of Corona in Cow dung or Cow piss

funny how Indian government think US products such as Apple are overpriced junk while most bang for the buck products offered by chinese brands are deemed essentials

this is more of a US problem, China doesnt have to do the tit-for-tat, let the american lobby take care of that

If the United States cannot even become self sufficient from China, how the hell do you expect India to do so? Use some common sense here ... if anything, this virus will probably make India more economically dependent on China due to the massive economic losses it suffered.

i think you need a burnol now mate

india cutting trade with china will make india bankrupt, india cannot live one day with chinese imports, happy now?

regards
It won't make India itself bankrupt but I can guarantee you many Indian business would immediately shutter and the entire Indian pharmatehutical trade would be on the verge of collapse. Chinese manufacturers and companies in India would also be hit hard ... but not as hard as their Indian clients.

india has trade deficit with china, so it would not harm india as much as china, good for local indian industries.

secondly, no sane self respectable nation would consider trading with a state which just killed 20 of its soldiers in cold blood, violating previous agreements.

regards
NOT REALLY..China is main source of all raw material..india cannot do without china..china can easily do without india
where is india gong to import the raw materials from..mostly they dont exist..if they do exist in western countries(which they dont) they will be VERY expensive..
list is long but for example pharmaceutical compounds...

India does not depend on any basic need products from china. Indian will not die if they can't buy cheap chinese junk.
The kungflu virus helped indian to realize that what is needed for survival.

Indians are throwing themself in front of China in their weakest momet just after hearing some minced words about friendship and importance of India, a country Americans cant even find on a map, while Trump meanwhile backstabs his European ex-allies with sanctions and tariffs.

Its like they really want to be pawns.

Back
Top Bottom