What's new

China blocks Indian shipments in tit-for-tat

Name me one local Indian smartphone producer that can rival Chinese phone-makers. On this matter, I highly recommend you do some basic Googling before responding to with useless information. Chinese smartphone vendors don't dominate India for no reason ... do you think the Indians would choose Chinese smartphones if they had a smartphone industry themselvs?

i have no idea on indian smartphone industry, but same could be said of china's smart phone indstury, it was heavily reliant on samsung, iphone etc, people in india would become comfortable as local products start to circulate and competition generates within the local market. There was a period when there were no chinese smartphones and people used to have samsung.

regards

india has trade deficit with china, so it would not harm india as much as china, good for local indian industries.

secondly, no sane self respectable nation would consider trading with a state which just killed 20 of its soldiers in cold blood, violating previous agreements.

regards
It were the Indians that got killed why are you crying? You can't use Respectable nations and India in the same sentence. Even Indians are ashamed of themselves just look at yourself. An Stniking gutless useless Indian so ashamed of his own country that he is using some other country's Flag. You made my point.

The country that has the higher trade surplus is not automatically the one that the suffers more damage ... if anything, in the case of China vs India it actually gives China considerable leverage. And I'm sorry but since when were the killings of 20 Indian soldiers "in cold blood?"
Sir you are teaching to the wall. They are not programmed to understand logic. Indian are illogical bunch. It was cold blood killing as IA Mahan soldiers jump into the FREEZING COLD river to save themselves form getting raped by the Chinese.

No matter what failures India encounters, Indians are still magically confident.:omghaha:
It's one of the superpower Indians get from drinking to much GAO MUTRA (Cow Piss). they make huge claims and lives far from reality.

you should make a statue of xi jinping and worship it five times a day.

spoken like a true hindu indian.. with the obvious reference of idol worship.

now an indian like you need to wise up and stop pretending to be Pakistanis.. seriously you indians need to a better camouflage.. it is real boring busting you lot.

PS how is Surrender Modi?...

It were the Indians that got killed why are you crying? You can't use Respectable nations and India in the same sentence.

bcos he is an indian masquerading as a Pakistani.. understandable as Pakistanis look cool and indians look like...

lol

I remember watching Russel Peters and he was commenting on indians about how smelly shit hole mumbai and their people absurd habits.. " i dont think they understand I am talking about them"

have no idea on indian smartphone industry, but same could be said of china's smart phone indstury, it was heavily reliant on samsung, iphone etc, people in india would become comfortable as local products start to circulate and competition generates within the local market.

Gents that says it all about the ignorance of this guy.......

india has trade deficit with china, so it would not harm india as much as china, good for local indian industries.

secondly, no sane self respectable nation would consider trading with a state which just killed 20 of its soldiers in cold blood, violating previous agreements.

regards
@waz, @WebMaster @BHarwana @The Eagle @PakSword
I highly doubt he is Pakistani.

regards
You foolish person. The tit for tat is regarding exports only. Read the figures in the article to understand why India shot itself in the foot regarding China's retaliation affecting Indian exports to China. You've brought "trade deficit" into the discussion when the article has nothing to do with trade deficit.

@waz, @WebMaster @BHarwana @The Eagle @PakSword
I highly doubt he is Pakistani.
He's also not an economist.

bhakts be like: oh well, time to break some more chinese toys again..

regards

Did you know, that your Small & Medium industry imported many spare parts for their production machine from China.

Because China companies excellence in Cost Control management, they can sell spare parts with same specs and quality with japan and europe much cheaper.

And that's support small & medium industry in third world countries to get spare parts for their machines more affordable.

Soon with this decision, indian small & medium industry will suffer because they need to buy much expensive spare parts from other countries.

More layoffs ahead for many indians working in this sector. sad news for many indians, especially in recession time like this :tsk:

More layoffs ahead for many indians working in this sector. sad news for many indians, especially in recession time like this :tsk:

since when did you care about indians, lay off your crocodile tears :lol:, short tem consequences, but long term gains.

regards

Just look at the Indian medical industry's dependence on Chinese imports for example ... then you might get a glimpse of what I'm talking about.

India made its own API's and were self sufficient until they began sourcing from China to reduce cost and improve margins. Indian can go back to sourcing locally and still produce competitively priced generic drugs. Typically tax incentives or government financing can help kick start local production to offset Chinese imports in a few months.

Dependence on China is just a temporary state, in all cases it will cause short term transition pain but in the long run its not good for China.

since when did you care about indians, lay off your crocodile tears :lol:, short tem consequences, but long term gains.

regards

Who said I'm care? :lol:
I just want to say congrats for indian after they make a blunder for their own economy :D Seems indian have low quality in their economic education

Who said I'm care? :lol:
I just want to say congrats for indian after they make a blunder for their own economy :D Seems indian have low quality in their economic education

and it seems you had low quality english education :lol:

now get lost mate

regards

People can live without most of the luxurious things but what will India do when they will have no RAW material for their medicine industry, specially during Covid19 crisis. So this boycott going to hurt India more than China. May be good for Pakistan when they won't be able export medicine let alone to make for them selves. Pakistan will fill the gap I guess. Already supplied to many countries when India put restrictions on certain medicines.

Back
Top Bottom