grey boy 2

Reaction score
Country
China
upload_2020-6-26_4-7-8.png

upload_2020-6-26_4-7-46.png

HTHTRH.PNG

upload_2020-6-26_4-8-17.png

https://www.newindianexpress.com/bu...-indian-shipments-in-tit-for-tat-2161583.html

Did the Indians seriously think China would just sit back and not take action?

india has trade deficit with china, so it would not harm india as much as china, good for local indian industries.

secondly, no sane self respectable nation would consider trading with a state which just killed 20 of its soldiers in cold blood, violating previous agreements.

regards

india has trade deficit with china, so it would not harm india as much as china, good for local indian industries.

secondly, no sane self respectable nation would consider trading with a state which just killed 20 of its soldiers in cold blood, violating previous agreements.

regards

dont u indians have any self respect?.... hiding behind a Pakistani flag to post anti china comments?..

regards
The country that has the higher trade surplus is not automatically the one that the suffers more damage ... if anything, in the case of China vs India it actually gives China considerable leverage. And I'm sorry but since when were the killings of 20 Indian soldiers "in cold blood?"

regards
No matter what failures India encounters, Indians are still magically confident.:omghaha:

Did the Indians seriously think China would just sit back and not take action?

Indians are not mature people.

they think they can bomb every one else and no body will bomb them back. the Nazis use to think like that ... we all know what happened to them.

The country that has the higher trade surplus is not automatically the one that the suffers more damage ... if anything, in the case of China vs India it actually gives China considerable leverage. And I'm sorry but since when were the killings of 20 Indian soldiers "in cold blood?"

the poster is an indian...

No matter what failures India encounters, Indians are still magically confident.:omghaha:

stupid people usually are over confident...

Last edited:
what considerable leverage you are talking about which china has when the trade which is highly in favour of china gets shut down :lol:

regards
I'm sorry but a huge trade deficit with China means that Indian companies really really need Chinese goods and services. Sure Chinese manufacturers get hit but the Indians get hit even harder because there is no where else to source their goods (at that low of the price anyway). Do you not understand basic macroeconomics? Just look at the Indian medical industry's dependence on Chinese imports for example ... then you might get a glimpse of what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry but a huge trade deficit with China means that Indian companies really really need Chinese goods and services. Sure Chinese manufacturers get hit but the Indians get hit even harder because there is no where else to source their goods (at that low of the price anyway). Do you not understand basic macroeconomics? Just look at the Indian medical industry's dependence on Chinese imports for example ... then you might get a glimpse of what I'm talking about.
You're wasting your time with the Indian boy, he never even read the article before shooting anti-China venom as usual
HTHTRH.PNG

you should make a statue of xi jinping and worship it five times a day.

regards

wow, your ignorance is astounding, if you had any experience with local manufactuerers, you would know how badly they were suffering because for imports from china (this is pakistan im talking about), this only means indian manufacturers will get the highlight for their domestic consumption not third rate cheap chinese imitated products, india also exports a lot of raw cotton to china, china on the other hand makes a lot of bucks by making textile products and exporting back to india on bigger price.

India does need to sort this big issue which is plaguing its economy.

Pakistan has been world reknowned for its leather industry, do you know how badly it is suffering because of cheap fabricated imported leather from china?

regards
I'm sorry but what you're saying makes absolutely no sense. Indian industry insiders and businessmen have admitted they need imported Chinese goods. Portraying all Chinese imports as third rate cheap knockoffs is pretty disingenuous and shows your naivety on this issue. Below is a Reuters article on this (don't worry it's not a Global Times or a CCP source you'll inevitable accuse me of using lol). I am no economist but at least I have a basic understanding of how macroeconomics work.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...e-feasible-indian-exporters-say-idUSKBN23W1I8

I'm sorry but what you're saying makes absolutely no sense. Indian industry insiders and businessmen have admitted they need imported Chinese goods. Portraying all Chinese imports as third rate cheap knockoffs is pretty disingenuous and shows your naivety on this issue. Below is a Reuters article on this (don't worry it's not a Global Times or a CCP source you'll inevitable accuse me of using lol). I am no economist but at least I have a basic understanding of how macroeconomics work.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...e-feasible-indian-exporters-say-idUSKBN23W1I8

“We extend our support to the government to make India self-reliant in the face of the recent tiff with China, but we should also keep in mind that we depend on China for a lot of key raw materials,”

there is talk of raw materials, and not services as you propagated in your earlier post, and the context of this scenario is also not clear, every business is dependent on the supply chain, it will get readjusted t othe new emerging scenario.

regards

there is talk of raw materials, and not services as you propagated in your earlier post, and the context of this scenario is also not clear, every business is dependent on the supply chain, it will get readjusted t othe new emerging scenario.

regards
If you want consumer products, why don't we talk about Chinese phones then? If there are suddenly no longer Xiaomi phones or any Chinese phones for that matter, where would Indians turn to for low budget phones for the same quality/performance? Simply put it, India needs Chinese raw material, consumer goods, and accompanying services.

If you want consumer products, why don't we talk about Chinese phones then? If there are suddenly no longer Xiaomi phones or any Chinese phones for that matter, where would Indians turn to for low budget phones for the same quality/performance? Simply put it, India needs Chinese raw material, consumer goods, and accompanying services.

people can get cheap mobiles from local producers.

regards

people can get cheap mobiles from local producers.

regards
Name me one local Indian smartphone producer that can rival Chinese phone-makers. On this matter, I highly recommend you do some basic Googling before responding to with useless information. Chinese smartphone vendors don't dominate India for no reason ... do you think the Indians would choose Chinese smartphones if they had a smartphone industry themselvs?

Back
Top Bottom